Is it time to free ourselves from censorship and the current DDO elite?

Asked by: hect
  • If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor

I am waging war against the corrupt temple that has been built around DDO and the DDO elite. For far too long have our cries been unanswered, I shall unsheath the sword of free speech and cut us free from the shackles of censorship!!! It’s about time that we stop this continual capitulation to dictatorship, to cowardice and to totalitarian ideology!

Posted by: hect
  • As an aspiring member of the DDO elite...

The DDO elite are awesome. They earned their positions by contributing to DDO a lot, and they are charged with upholding the rules, which I advise you read, and then re-read, before listening to hect, who is the guy who made this opinion. Here it is, for those not wanting to scroll all the way down.
    http://www.debate.org/legal/terms/

• This poll has been reported

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home and then be spread across the world. Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind. When you have strict censorship of the internet, the world is a safer better place. Right now I think censorship is necessary; the things they're doing and saying in films right now just shouldn't be allowed. There's no dignity anymore and I think that's very important.

freakazoid says2015-06-05T02:27:59.387
No
gabep says2015-06-05T05:04:27.553
Hect, you don't have to be here...
hect says2015-06-05T05:06:02.403
But I am here and I will not be told to leave because some people feel they should be told what to read and how to think