• Stop torturing chronic pain patients to death

Stop torturing pain patients with prohibition style actions & laws on prescribed opioids for pain relief depriving medical patients suffering & dying from chronic intractable pain are forced to suffer unimaginable high levels of pain because they are being blamed for the street drug abuse problems not caused by medical patients. Time & again it has been proven 97% of chronic pain patients don't abuse or become addicted to their opioids medications. But still medical pain patients are being punished for street abuse & pain patients are not only suffering but are dying because of it.

• The New 3rd Reicht

Let's not consider anyone as a human who takes any pain reliever. Let's put them through hell for daring to be a pain patient. We are better off without them in the world. Yes, this is the DEA attitude! Wake up people, Get rid of this over zealous hate! The DEA IS NOT HUMAN! What ever happened to the American Disabilities Act? Why won't we all sue for discrimination on the sick?

• The DEA rips families apart, destroys communities, overloads our prisons with people who shouldn't be there, and they murder innocent puppies.

DEA policy on family dogs during a drug raid, any drug raid, no matter what, if there's a dog present, it is to be executed on sight. We're forced to pay for this... We pay for cold-blooded psychopaths with fully automatic sub-machine guns and DEA badges to bust down people's doors and murder their pets. This is "freedom"..? What kind of country do we really live in?

• Eliminate The DEA

The DEA creates AND enforces the laws it's created. Without any checks or balances the DEA was destined to become corrupt and serve itself over all else. That's where we are today - the DEA is a paramilitary force that ignores science and research, the Bill of Rights, our civil rights and the laws of the United States of America in order to enrich its own coffers.

• Get rid of dea, as a disabled veteran, the dea makes my life more miserable

I need strong pain relief because of pancreatic disease from chemical exposure in the USAF. The DEA is ruing what quality of life I have left. They make it impossible for me to get adequate pain relief. I hope the DEA rots in hell for the hell they put me and other sick and disabled vets through...

• What I put into my body is my choice

I'm young male in my early thirties. I'm not an addict or a junkie. I graduated with a 4 year degree and a 3.92 gpa. I work in a professional profession.

Over the past 10 to 15 years I have tried drugs ranging from mdma to various painkillers/antidepressants. I've snorted good cocaine and smoked gram after gram of marijuana and k2. I've even tried at least 10 different experimental substances during the "bath salt" craze 5 or 6 years ago.

Drugs haven't destroyed my life. They have enhanced it. I have experienced highs that are simply not possible to attain without "substance abuse." There are some substances that I would agree shouldn't be legal, however, government should not be able to dictate what I do with my life. There are some experiences that are worth the risk - and that should be my choice. Not the DEAs.

• The DEA is out of control

The DEA is out of the people's control and instead is being used by the Government and big business to regulate what we can and cannot have. It is clear in our country that people want legal marijuana, yet the DEA refuses to reschedule. Now, they want to add Kratom, a natural remedy touted for its pain relieving properties, to Schedule 1. This is ridiculous. Meanwhile, drug companies kill tons of people each year with prescription pain pills.

• DEA does more harm than good and loses sight of the true crime.

Focusing the fight on the drugs and the drug addicted is the wrong focus. The argument sounds legitimate, the drug trade causes other crimes that are violent. However, the problem with that is that we already have laws against violent crimes. Enforce the laws that matter and put the focus back where it belongs.

• A Lost Cause and A waist of time

The war on drugs has been lost for years. Lets put that money back into social security or into helping drug addiction. I guess there are too many prison, big pharma, tobacco and alcohol lobbyists for the DEA to go away. Oh, right, we would also lose all those jobs...

• The DEA Violates our Civil Liberties

And probably consumes more illicit drugs than any other community in the United States. Aside from the fact that the DEA is over reaching it's jurisdiction by policing doctors, pharmacies, and users of legitimate painkillers, there isn't a doubt in my mind that they just as crooked, if not more so than the dealers they pretend to arrest. The entire agency is probably high on coke. Enforcement professionals become DEA agents so they enjoy their favorite schedule II drug as the murder and rob cartels for more. The DEA has too much freedom to enact any legislation it deems necessary to support their own agenda of getting high and shooting people. Machismo at its finest. Everything they do is unconstitutional. We have an inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness so long as that right does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others. The DEA haphazardly tramples on that basic freedom. No one has the right to tell any other adult what he or she may ingest or put in his or her own body. Our bodies are not the property of any government or subsidiary agent. But the DEA doesn't care because it's agents are nothing more than a gang of government sanctioned thugs.