• A Constitutional Convention Would Be a Positive Step

The U.S. is long overdue for a constitutional convention to revisit some of the laws on the books (including the 14th amendment's definition of citizen) as well as some rules to push Congress to spend in a manner more consistent with renewable and sustainable development. Granted there may also be changes that will not be universally agreed upon, but that is the nature of living in systems of compromise.

• Yes, it is

The Bill of Rights is kind of used like the Bible these days in this country, it's extremely outdated and people disregard that when it's inconvenient for them but when it says something that supports their stance they point to it like the only document that matters. It's been centuries, it's time to update the historic document if we're going to keep swearing by it.

• It is not time to revamp the Bill of Rights.

It is not time to revamp the Bill of Rights. The BIll of Rights is one of the most important articles of America's Constitution. The BIll of Rights serves to protect the citizens from a tyrannical government. Any revision of the BIll of Rights should be viewed as an act of aggression by the government.

• No, the Bill of Rights must stand.

I do not believe there is anything wrong with the current Bill of Rights, and it should stand "as is." While certain aspects of it are somewhat controversial (specifically the 2nd Amendment) in light of recent events, making changes to our most basic constitutional rights would set a very dangerous precedent.

• the Bill of Rights

I personally disagree, I have been asked this question by my teachers, as a debate topic. The founding fathers thought of everything needed to maintain a free society, free from opressive government, and free to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Everything in the bill of rights is in there for a reason, and it SHOULD NOT be changed.

• It ain't broke, so don't fix it

As a high school student, I have been asked this question by my teachers, as a debate topic. The founding fathers thought of everything needed to maintain a free society, free from opressive government, and free to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Everything in the bill of rights is in there for a reason, and it SHOULD NOT be changed.