• Global Warmingcxc mdm,fs

Cows release methane into the atmosphere, they contribute more to green house emissions than cars in the United states.Dsflijsdkkk ihhsdhf dsjfdsjdjfsj sdkfnsldnfsdkjfsdkf id d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d

• A qualified "yes" vote.

I say it's time to end our over-reliance on beef as a dietary staple. We use cattle farms and beef processing as a political tool, perhaps even a political weapon, in developing countries to farm a food they don't even eat. Cattle in this country poison the land with their wastes. The food is bad for us. The cattle themselves suffer horribly. There's little good in the industry. However, I hesitate at banning beef, or anything else. People should be free to eat beef. However, we need to change our patterns, and farm it in such a way that the cattle are treated humanely, the land is not poisoned and the beasts aren't fed substances that are bad for people. Doing so will make beef expensive, which is more in balance with how it should be represented on our plates.

• Where's The Beef, Who Cares?

We all love burgers, New York steak and other delicious variations of America’s most popular red meat. But, with all of the information currently now available about the unhealthy aspects of beef consumption, how is it possible that Americans continue to do the most unhealthy thing?

The pesticides used in the domestication of the cattle that eventually end up on our kitchen table are not only toxic to the environment, but also to the people that it is claimed that the beef is represented to help.

Given the existence of other, more healthy red meats (i.e. lamb and buffalo), its time that we all take another look at how necessary it is to eat beef and risk the possible health related illnesses.

The research seems to display that the benefits may not exceed the benefits.

• Long live the beef.

Statistically, there will always be beef eaters and people who will have their daily burger, steak or whatnot. Economically, we cannot eliminate beef from society's palate. While it is probably healthy to limit red meat in take and measures such as that with beef, beef will not be completely eliminated any time soon.

• It's your body, do what you want.

I personally don't eat red meat, but that's my choice. I don't tell others what they should and shouldn't eat. I understand the worries of not knowing what's in your red meat. If companies were honest from the start, then people can make up their own minds. Plus, you have the argument that we have carnivorous teeth and we must eat red meat. I say, eat what you want, it's your body. Let's not have the government or companies tell us what to eat.

• Be mindful

Some people should stop eating red meat because it can raise cholesterol and can be bad for you, but other people require the protein red meat provides. People who are anemic and otherwise malnourished can benefit from eating beef and should not stop. However, eating too much red meat can be bad for you and so people should be mindful of their consumption.