Is it too late to do anything about global climate change?

• I would love to say it's not too late but...

Too much extreme weather is already happening all over the world and becoming much too common. Government is moving way too slow or not at all to have any noticeable impact. Governments of the world would need to coordinate and cooperate together. Seems like the average person is either to busy, think they can't make much difference, or just doesn't care. The brainwashing that goes on with the constant bombardment of commercials and ads you see every day to coax people into consumerism only adds to the pollution and waste. We also need some form of world wide population control but I can't see this ever going to happen so I guess mother nature will eventually take care of this for us but not in a good way.

• Look To The Snow Cap Mountains

Look to the lack of snow on The Himalayas, the North Pole' rapid ice melt, and the extreme weather conditions throughout the world, you have global climate change that is pretty much irreversible. Unfortunately, man' greed and need to deregulate carbon dioxide emissions has place Mother Earth in disarray. She needed help, and mankind failed her.

• There is just no political will to tackle it.

All politicians do is make the right noises - just enough of a sound bite to appear sincere. When it comes to real action they just don't have any fight in them. They know if they wait it will be someone else's problem.

Tackling climate change will mean tackling capitalism and that is simply asking too much. Public debate is dominated by economics and our economy is fueled by consumerism. Corporations by their very nature are entirely focused on ever larger profits. Caring for the planet is not even on their to do list.

• Yes, but not because of technology

The will is gone, confused under those who are in denial and those who profit from destroying the environment. They will continue to block and confuse the subject until we are completely ineffective. Just like congress right now. It's not about what is right for these people; it is about greed and what is convenient for them.

• Yes it's too late to do anything about global climate change

I say that because these things have happened in the past, such as the ice age, and will continue to happen again in the future. Nothing we do or don't do can effect that fact. Is there things we could do to minimize damage to the environment we have presently? Yes absolutely there are. But just because we do those things doesn't mean we can avoid what is called "global warming" or "global cooling" as they will happen regardless of us. So yes it's too late to do anything about global climate change, because it is a constant in the world and always will be.

• I say no

When the gentle polar bear cried out for help, mankind turned its back on it and the bear got mad. Soon it rose among the ranks, and became an overlord among the animals. A few days later, that polar bear launched an arctic blizzard and the world's continents were blanketed in snow. That was the ice age. Imagine what will happen now that we have turned our back on the gentle lion

• Who cares? Stupid global change warming climate nutters.

Find you something else to nutter out about. Enough already. I wish it were true, no more cold, no more white crud snow no more etc.... Tired of all the false prophecies and lies, cherry picked data and even changing the stupid data to fit their own money making scheme and wow... Nutters just love it.

• What's already happened plus what's unstoppably in the pipeline makes it too late

What's already happened is that carbon emitted so far has decades to yet show it's full effects. What's in the pipeline is Indian and Chinese carbon output, plus permafrost methane plus clathrates. Western imperialism forced and will force reactive industrialisation in China and India. It is the major driver, the elephant in the room.

• While we are alive we owe our children we have to care and the animals and birds

We can't not act we have to pass laws to ban cars and change our transport -we have to do everything we can to help the wild animals and insects or we will die for lack of food- we are part of nature it controls us we have to wake up and get out of our metal boxes and metal computers

• NOOOOOOO TO GLOBAL WARMING!1!!!!!!111!!!

I say no to global warming cause ma mama aint raised no fool. She always teach me to be kind and noice and be one with nature!!!!! I aint gonna disgrace ma mama. You know what they say, smol on top, fat on bottom makes a good lady happy yes oh man.

• NO, it's not too late

It's never too late to do ANYTHING, trying is better than doing nothing, and is it worth trying? Yes, yes it is! The only that have to stop now is all those wars and all humans should work together, to fight for our lives, for the next generation. I have to admit, all human beings are selfish, including me! We cares about ourselves, we ONLY cares about our own money problem, our taxes, our health insurance... Etc, but we are all living on this planet, it's our responsibility to take care of it.

In around 2010, a scientist predicted that in the year of 2012 is the end of the world, end of human race, hey but guess what? It's 2016 now! We are strong enough to survive this! But we still need to be stronger than this in order to win this battle!

• The toyota mirai

We all know what's gonna happen. Da asians n their fancy shmancy hydrogen cars r gonna save us all. Y drive using the fossils of a t-rex when u got this new highly explosive material called hydrogen. I tell u, those asians are geniuses or is it genia for plural? Oh, welll I just wish ma eyes were like that. So evrbody dont freak out we can all drive are fancy exlposive hydrogen cars on Trump's brand new wall. ITS A WIN WIN!

• Cheese will rot

To preserve chees you need a moderate temperature or else mice might eat it! Geeezus criest u all need to no this fikin sheet! Cheese muda fukas not chess! Cheese is gonna be da thing dat wil save dis shitty planet! Especially swiss kind. Learn and be learned from fools!

• No, Ever, Never

It is never to late to change the course of our global climate change. The problem we are facing is that not everyone seems to believe that it is happening and they are also unwilling to take part in making things better. Money is in front of their eyes and nothing will stop them from making more, especially something that they dont care about.

• No, Ever, Never

• No, Ever, Never