• Texting is better than talking on a phone

Its better because calling someone might lead to innipropiote language to the person your talking to and actually if your in a meeting i could be innarrassing if your boss looks at you like your crazy.It also takes aways time from having fun all the time thats my opinion. :)

• No no no

Texting isjust to bad kkkki k k k kk k kk k k kk kkk k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k kkkk k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k kk k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Proper Language Is Needed

It is better to text than make a phone call because phone calls are so expensive and who cares if you don't talk to the person on the phone. Arrange a time to meet up somewhere and talk face to face rather than wasting money on phone calls. Well texting has it's own issues like you have to take more than a minute to send a single message because of the tiny screen, if your internet ran out, you can't text at all and so on.

• Can't tell expression of person

I strongly believe that talking is better than texting because you cannot tell what the person is feeling. Emojis don't explain their emotions even though they might type a smiley face, they may be upset or disappointed.
    What if they do this:
    " I am so disappointed in you :)"

• Texting Is Inefficient

Texting is moving us backward rather than advancing us, because it is inefficient in most circumstances.

You can dial no more than ten digits (area code and phone number) and have an entire conversation with someone. You could even dial as few as one digit (if the person is in your speed dial memory).

Contrast that with texting, where you have to punch a whole bunch of keys to send a single message. Then you have to wait until the other person responds. Then it's back to punching more keys. Then repeat. It is a tremendously inefficient way to have a conversation.

Texting has its uses. If you have to be quiet and can't talk, it can be useful for very short messages. If you dont' have a very good signal and can only get text through but not talk, it can be useful.

As for general conversation, texting is FAR WORSE than talking.

What's next, asking if smoke signals are better than texting?

• No. Texting shouldn't replace talking!

No. Texting should never take the place of an old fashioned verbal conversation. So many things are missed in a text only conversation. Things like body language, voice inflection and overall context are important ways to gauge a conversation. You can only assess those things when speaking directly to someone.