• Xxx s s s

Xxxxxxxxx x x xx xxxxx x xxx x x x is p dfnsfdnfjd a a a a aa a a a aa a aa aa a a a aa a s s f d s s d s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Xxx s s s

• G g g

G gg g gg g ggggg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• G g g

• Yes it is as it causes health issues

For example, in a study by researchers from Hope College, it is said that Forgiving is good for health. Charollete De Witvliet a Phd professor at Hope College explains On top of that, people who refuse to forgive also tend to be more stressed. In an article on Psych Central by Elisha Goldstein PhD, it is said that “The practice of forgiveness has been shown to reduce stress, anger etc.” As the article quite clearly states, a lack of forgiveness, causes stress and stress casues many issues like overeating and undereating, lack of sleep and more. Just overeating can cause obesity which can cause cardiovascular disease, heart diseases and more. Those symptoms amount to 18% of all deaths in the U.S. per a new study presented on NBC.Com. On top of this, Obesity is considered a disease per the American Medical Association. As you can see, overeating is major issue caused by stress which is caused a lack of forgiveness. Undereating is also amajor issue. According to Jayne Yenko of Livestrong,”If your body isn't getting enough food, you are going to be tired and your stomach growling and cramping may disrupt your sleep. Building and repairing muscle takes place during sleep, which can't happen when there isn't enough food to work with. You're at risk for kidney failure, heart attack and even death. You will also suffer from mood swings and generally not feel well.” Finally, deprivation of sleep can cause many major health issues. For example, it can cause health conditions such as High blood pressure, Heart attack, Heart failure, Stroke, Obesity, Psychiatric problems, including depression and other mood disorders, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) ,Mental impairment,injury from accidents, and Poor quality of life per WebMd. To make matter worse, For example, In a nation wide survey, 94% said it was important to forgive, however only 48% said that they try to forget. This means that 52% of this nation is percent of the population is not forgiving. As you can see, it’s a very common issue meaning that a majority of Overall, a major issue today is the lack of apologizing.

• Causes High Stress

Holding a grudge can carry with it serious physical and psychological side effects. For example, carrying a grudge can result in increased levels of stress hormones in the body. So, although for some people holding a grudge is motivational, for many others it can be a very unhealthy practice that should be limited.

• Grudges Are Not Productive

At times, this is easier to say than to do. However, grudges are unproductive and they help nobody. It is a total waste of energy that does not lead anywhere good. If you dislike somebody, it's just best to wash your hands of them and move on. Dwelling on why you don't like that does not help.

Posted by: rpr
  • Grudges are a distraction

I think that holding a grudge against someone can seriously impair your ability to focus on other things in life that may be important. Holding a grudge is mentally and emotionally distracting and while it is perfectly normal to be angry at someone, continuing to hold onto that anger for years after the fact is not good for you. Better to forgive and forget, than to dwell in negative thoughts and feelings.

• Yes, I believe so, forgiveness is the way.

This one is almost a 'no-brainer'. Deep down, I suspect everyone realizes the importance of not holding grudges. Forgiveness is the universal soul-soother. But, in each and every one of us lies a competitive, selfish ego who wants nothing more than to be RIGHT. Forgiveness helps to temper this 'rightness' with 'uprightness', lifting ourselves and those around us out of the muck of grudge and into a happier light.

• Yes, It Is Unhealthy to Hold Grudges.

Grudges tend to slow down processes and initiative. If there is someone with whom there has been a problem, it is best to get over it and move on. Try to resolve the items for which a disagreement has developed. It will be best to get things back to normal and relieve the bad feelings.

• It's Fine In my opinion

I think you should hold grudges to anyone who has done wrong. Don't take it straight out on them but do in in your head. Health applied to everything is not helping the human society. It's the government shaping the way things should be. Like to much soda is bad for you. It's the goverment trying to control what you eat and drin. So just cause they say its bad dosen't mean it is.

• It's Fine In my opinion

• Holding grudge is good?

I don't see what's wrong with holding a grudge against somebody who has done wrong to you. Lie, cheat, steal (the phrase I use for the bad people) should not be tolerated. You do that to me and you're dead to me. That ultimately leads to less stress in my life...

• Self preservation is key

A grudge can protect you from repeated hurts by those who are bound and determined to do you harm. Not to be confused with paranoia; you can be fairly certain if this involves only one or two individuals who have brought misery to your life, it's not you- it's them. Keep them at the sharp end of a 5 mile long stick.

• I like it!

Holding a grudge makes me feel better! If can't make them suffer in real life I will make them suffer in my mind. The only way for me to get past the hurt is to see justice done, and sometimes justice can only be carried out in our minds. This will work wonders for those who have been hurt by so many ignorant people.

• Stand up for yourself

It's not healthy toilet anger and hurt ruin ones life. It is important to set boundaries and stand up for ones self; how can a person do this without remembering a wrong that has been done? There is nothing wrong with having self worth and standing up for yourself. Relationships are not built on smoothe seas. Goodluck

• Remember the victims!

Serious grudges over serious wrongs can help victims psychologically become strong and recover from abuse and traumatic experiences. We need to forget all this white-washing of perps. We need to look after the victims in our families and society and allow them to emotionally stand up to the wrong and thereby help them recover.

• No It's Just Irresponsible

It's typically irresponsible to hold grudges as then you start making your grudge a priority and it may interfere with other priorities. I HATE how the concept of health is being applied everywhere. It makes people weak and teaches them to view themselves as helpless objects. The illness model is NOT compassionate, it teaches dependence and mental and emotional slavery, and it is patronizing to those of us smart enough to see past its veneer.
    Shrinks pose brain scan evidence and shout "disease" skipping the critical step of proving that the way of thinking is objectively bad, because there is no objectively right or wrong way to think. Just do your best in life towards the pursuit of your own interests. I will not say self-interest since a person's interests are just their interests and there's no reason why a person should favor self-referential interests over interests concerning others, they're equal and different people have different interests.