• Yes it should

I believe that space exploration should continue due to the fact that in a few million years people would have to move to some planet if there's an apocalypse or something. So it's good to explore and find out things and you never know you might find aliens and stuff.

• Never know what you may find

Even though we have been exploring space now for generations, I don't really see a point in simply stopping exploring it. You will never know exactly what else is out there in our lovely Solar System until it's found. I am not really into astronomy but I feel it should continue being explored.

• Yes It Is

I think humanity is destined to travel the Universe, but that's far in the future. I do believe it is worth it to continue to explore and study space. I think as we grown and evolve we will become more and more advanced and be able to take that leap, but we must take baby steps first.

• It is worth it to continue to explore space.

It is worth it to continue to explore space. Space is relative to our survival and needs to be explored to see what is out there. I think more effort should be put in place to find out whatever information we can about space. We use a lot of resources on other things and seem to have put a lot of good stuff on the shelve.

• I don't think that it is worth it to continue to explore space.

I don't think that it is worth it to continue to explore space. Exploring space is far too expensive. Also, space is so vast, that it would take
    too long for us to reach the nearest star for it to even be worth the
    effort. That money could be spent
    elsewhere.

• Save Earth First

Humans need to save the Earth first before we wreck it even more. NASA needs to keep space exploration to Earth orbit and below with weather and sensing satellites that help us understand the workings of our island home. Sending billions of dollars' worth of equipment to Mars won't mean anything if we can't save our own planet. Let's explore the backyard after we clean the inside of the house first.