• It is wrong that marijuana is illegal.

It is wrong that marijuana is illegal.Marijuana is a natural that many find helpful in treating different types of diseases.These include nausea found in different types of disorders as well as different types of pain.It has also been found to be less harmful than other legal substances like alcohol and other pain remedies.

• If its illegal then there is reasons behind it.

I don't think there is anything wrong with marijuana being illegal. Government has thought of all the negative effect of marijuana and have illegalized it. Marijuana make people lazy and it effect their thinking capabilities. I mean I don't think we want to have dumb and lazy people driving our country.

• Evidence explaining why it should be leagal

The evidence is overwhelming that marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as multiple sclerosis, cancer and AIDS -- or by the harsh drugs sometimes used to treat them. And it can do so with remarkable safety. Indeed, marijuana is less toxic than many of the drugs that physicians prescribe every day.