• Yes, it is a sin.

I don't care if this is offensive to someone, but don't take this personally. Atheism is a sin. God says in the Bible that it is. I don't hate Atheists, on the contrary, I love them, as does God. It is a sin, just as homosexuality, racism, lying, etc. are sins.

• Possibly, If Christianity is true

If God exists and Christianity is true, then it's possible that true atheists have spurned the witness of the Holy Spirit in their lives by stuffing down and away God's inner stirring of their hearts. In this way, the atheist deludes themselves into God's non-existence in a way that God's desire for good is rejected for something that is not good. This all might appear offensive to the atheist, no doubt, but it's worth considering internally and this will be a personal thing. All Christians have doubts, but to reject the potential for a personal relationship with God on the grounds of mere showmanship, is I think a grave mistake.

• Error has no rights

Atheism is an incorrect position, that is, it is wrong. It is a truism to say it is wrong to be wrong. Really it comes down to whether or not God exists and we have a duty to praise and adore Him. He does, and we do. Therefore any world view that denies God his due is a wrong view to take.

• It is Bad.

I don't see why all of these people are saying athiesm is a logical approach. There is no proof for evolution, and it is logically impossible for stuff to be made out of nothing. Life was made by God, and their is proof of Jesus in reports and writings. Just Love God, and you'll love life. 😄. I just am saying this because I want everybody reading this to be happy in heaven, so just believe me, Heaven Is For Real, and if you need proof, jump off a cliff, see what happens.

• It's a sin,

But I don't want to offend anyone. I'm not forcing you to. According to the religion, you are going to burn in hell for a while, then into something even worse. I'm not forcing you to, but I'm just warning you of the consequences. It's your choice. Heaven or hell? Don't take this personally.

• Yes it is. If a personal deity doesn't exist, then Pantheism is true by default.

Pantheism is the belief that everything as a whole is God, and every individual thing in the universe is an aspect of God. This has multiple, deep psychological implications. Without going into too much detail, I'll explain those benefits.

It is a fact that everything is interconnected, and that everything is dependent upon multiple causes and conditions in order for it to be. Without oxygen, we cannot exist. Without carbon dioxide, we cannot exist. Without this and that, this and that cannot exist. Everything is one.

As a Pantheist, you see your friends, family, everyone, even your enemies, as a piece of yourself. Even the environment, the trees and many species outside of humanity are pieces of yourself. This means that you immediately have a deep respect and reverence for all that is, and much more. Just take five minutes to contemplate about what this means.

If a personal deity doesn't exist, then Pantheism is true by default, period.

• Atheism is lazy

Atheism is just an excuse for people to not follow rules of a religion. The religion(no matter what idiots say, it is) literaly supports anarchy, because there is no laws. People are afraid of going somewhere terrible, and so they try not to think of it through this Satanist religion. Finally, atheism is a religion used by communism. Plus the reason people are becoming atheist is because of the heritic idea of absolute sin, where you can do something so horrible, you are unforgiving by god, you can always be forgiven. Atheism says there r no - or + effects unlike all other religions, there are 0 effects in the afterlife. This is my rant

• Bible and Jesus

When a Hindu dies they see Jesus,when a Buddhist dies they see Jesus, when a atheist dies they sees Jesus. Howard storm was a former atheist and he had a nde and he saw Jesus and Satan. I know God exists. It is wrong to be a atheist. If atheists are wrong they have lost every thing.

• Being an atheist is totally fine

I am an atheist and that's totally fine... Not believing in god should be respected just as much as being religious. Religion is an opinion, that's forced into people's lives by older generations for example: muslims do not believe in Jesus because they weren't raised to believe in Jesus by their parents. (this is not meant to offend anyone)

• It kinda is, to be honest.

There is most likely going to be some form of god or gods. I am byzantine catholic and I don't hate every atheist out there. I just beleive there are some good atheists and bad atheists. Good atheists like patrick stewart. And bad atheists like stalin. But being catholic or something similar has created more unity, happiness etc. than being atheist. PS patrick stewart gets a free pardon to heaven. Who's with me? Huh? Huh?

• Nopey nope nope

No matter what you fundamentalists say, there is nothing wrong with being an atheist. It may be wrong to be Muslim, but it is not wrong to be an atheist. There is absolutely no reason why it should be. Think about it and you will see my clever intelligent point.

• Only if God is real.

Atheism is only wrong (morally wrong not incorrect) if a deity is real and demands belief. Therefore, to show that Atheism is morally wrong, one would have to demonstrate that there is a deity, that the deity cares about the individual humans and their beliefs, and that the deity cares if those humans belief in him/her/it.

• The Bible Says Athiesm is a Sin. What Other Twisted Morality?

People blindly say that atheism is wrong because it says it in the Bible, and the Bible is always right. However, they do not acknowledge other ideas mentioned in the Bible that are supposedly morally "right." Take a look at the book of Leviticus. It is a very bloody and gruesome book and also says that slavery is morally permissible:

Leviticus 25:44- "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves."

It also says that disobedient children may be put to death:

Leviticus 20:9- "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him."

Child abuse and slavery...moral, hmm?

• It's their religion, way of life... We have to respect that!

I'm really surprised! First of all, respect what they believe, their way of life. They can do their thing and you can do yours. If we all treated each other with respect. It would be a much nicer world. For example, I'm vegetarian and people are always saying that I'm bad and that if I'm a vegetarian than I have a higher risk of killing people or whatever. That's the exact opposite of my personality! I don't want ANYTHING hurt or killed. So just respect, that's all I have to say.

• No, it's very right, based on evidence.

It is not wrong to be an atheist. There is no evidence demonstrating the existence of a god or gods. Without evidence, there is no reason to believe in God. There isn't any reason to accept a certain religion or pray to anything out there. Atheism isn't wrong, it's the logical approach.

• No, it is not!

The first amendment states a person has the right to choose a religion. Being atheist is not believing in any God. That person has a right to believe in what he wants to as long as he does not hurt other people. I find this question insulting to anyone who does not believe in the mainstream religion.

• There is nothing morally or criminally wrong with being an atheist.

Atheists supposedly don't believe, but I say they do. They believe that there is no God. Morally this is not wrong and there are no laws against it, at least in the United States. People around the world have many different beliefs, some are secular, some are religious and some are just spiritual in nature. People who need hard, tangible evidence of a higher being are not wrong, nor are many of them any less spiritual than those who follow a religious doctrine. What is wrong in my opinion is intolerance of another person's right to believe what they wish as long as it does not infringe on the laws of society.

• Think of it this way.

If I said, "Being a Christian is bad.", would I get backlash? Yes. But being an atheist is kind of like it. You have a belief, or rather, a disbelief, and would like to be respected for it. Personally, I'm an atheist and only discuss the matter of it when I'm around other atheists to not upset any religious people, and I think that's fine. Let people believe what they would like to believe. Most atheists don't hate God, most of them don't believe in God. Should they suffer because of it?

• Of course not.

I love and respect theists and believers just as much as I do with atheists. They're good and bad people, whether it'd be atheists, or believers. However I despise those who are overprotective about their religion. As much as they have to bring up their god in every situation, it just won't benefit you at all. Being an atheist will mean that you will take your own path, with you being the one who will decide the rules, not the Bible.

• Not at all.

Just as everyone as the right to believe, people have the right not to believe too. And as a person on planet Earth, it is your duty to respect everyone regardless of their opinions. I'm not an atheist, but I fully support anyone who has a different opinion. It's okay to have your own thoughts.