• I'm not having kids unless I'm rich

If I have kids then I don't want that to get in the way of my dreams and also I would like to be able to give them the world so I'm not going to have any kids unless I am rich. I must be able to hire a foreign language tutor and send them to the best boarding school. Anything less would not be acceptable.

• Of course not...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with choosing not to have children, it's just a different lifestyle choice. Some people don't have maternal/paternal instincts, don't like kids, or choose to focus their energy and money towards other things and that's okay. We don't all have to fit into a cookie-cutter idea of what adulthood or family is supposed to look like.

• Of course not...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with choosing not to have children, it's just a different lifestyle choice. What would be wrong would be forcing people who don't want children to have them just to force them to fit into someone else's idea of what a family ought to look like. Some people choose to focus their time on careers and/or other things rather than having kids and that's okay.