• Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

Sorry, it's simply disgusting and unnatural. God made us so we can reproduce with our partners. You can't if your gay. And all these idiots who say boys and girls are the same are liars. God made boys and girls different from each other. If we were all the same then we couldn't reproduce and it would've been Adam and Steve or Alley and Eve and ewwwwww that's gross no way.

• Not against gayS but against gay

I am not against gay people. I am simply against the fact that they are gay. What ever people say, it isn't natural or normal. When animals have homosexuality it is generally to practice for the real thing, not because they are actually gay. This is kind of like a kissing game with girls where they aren't lesbians but they are practicing to kiss guys.

• Ignorant people say being gay is ok

Being gay is NOT OK. I don't have time to go too far into detail but here is the short version.

The goal of mankind is ultimately to survive and thrive. What determines success of a species??? Population. Gays cannot reproduced and therefore and not benefitting the success of humanity, but are hindering it. Period. Adopting children is not reproduction. Don't you dare say its the same because you are wrong. It is not bringing more people into the world... Its just taking care of one that was already being cared for. That adopted baby was created by a heterosexual couple. Not a gay couple. Adoption isn't the same.

Oh and by the way being gay has not been proven to be genetic. So stop saying it is...Please. I'm tired of people trying to justify being gay by saying it's not a choice when there is no proof of this. It is a factor of environment and is ultimately a choice. Get educated before you speak. Thanks.

• It's a moral and biblical fact that homosexuality is a sin.

In the Bible God specificly states that the homosexuals won't inherit the kingdom of God and will be condemned to the lake of fire. Homosexual acts are a sin and being a homosexual in itself is a sin wheter you accept that fact or not. Plus it goes against our moral compass. God intended us to, "...Be fruitful and multiply." and this is done with a man and a woman. Not a man and man or woman and woman. Some people use the excuse that they were born that way but nobody is born into sin like that. Homosexuality is a violation of the Bible and our moral compass. Whether anyone accepts it or not it is a sin.

• Lack of Common sense

The reason why this is a debate instead of a stupid question is because most people have lost their common sense. Let's leave religion aside since not everyone is religious. But everyone can see the obvious. Some people are just ignorant or just want to "go with the flow" and honestly look stupid and pathetic. The answer to this question is as simple as look at a male and a female and see are they made to naturally reproduce? Is a man and a man or femal and female physically compatible for sexual intercourse. The answer is simply no. That's it. As simple as that. Now I can't wait to here from some ignorant liberal to say something stupid like "their born that way" like really? They don't even know their name when their born and your trying to say they know their sexuality? People these days

• Its a sin

I believe its wrong to be gay because i am a christian i believe it is a sin to state but to treat them different then any other person i a sin in itself if you told me you were gay i would try and act the same towards you to state that its a sin doesent mean you should look down on them if everyone is born into sin it is a sin you know the saying hate the sin love the sinner and thats what people dont get that by me stating that i believe it is a sin doesent mean i hate gays i dont believe that its right to be gay but i belive you can decide not to be gay i am not saying its an easy choice i think it could be the hardest choice of someones life or it could be as simple as waking up and saying i think i will be straight today all that being said i dont believe you should work it in that its not a sin to be gay i also dislike those christians who are complete anti-gay it is a sin if you want to make it into this big thing please think twice...

• It is not normal.

If being gay was normal than we would have done it before. Were there gay cavemen,no. If there were gay cavemen than then the human race would not prosper. This is intertwining with the next point. Would there be straight people without the gays? No but there wouldn't be gays without straights. This is why God disgined it this way. This doesn't mean the should be treated differently,this means they aren't normal.

• It is normal

No it is normal the more old brothers you have the bigger chance of being gay. It's just like treating blacks different because of their skin color. This will have all over again but straight and white people will be treated badly. So let's stop this nonsense and burn it

• No

All humans are imperfect. Homosexuality, in my opinion, is an imperfection that has occured in mankind. So is it wrong to be imperfect? No. We all sin in many ways. I believe, however, that it is morally wrong to act on homosexual urges. I have the urge to have sex with a lot of people, does that mean I do it? No. That would be wrong.

• Its completely natural

Before I start, I will make it clear that I am not gay. Anyway, to idiotic people in the world who believe being homosexual is a choice, I have something to tell you. Go to mental hospital, you retards. People are born gay. Homosexuality happens in animals. God created animals and if he didn't wanted gay, he wouldn't have created them. It says on bible, god loves everyone. Also you go to hell if you don't believe in Jesus. Being gay is okay and if you are gay, be proud.

• If you're against gays because of your religion, stay out of it.

If your religion says that everyone has to be straight, then that's fine, because it's what you believe in. But don't try to push your beliefs on other people. Not everybody is the same religion as you, and so not everybody believes what you do. Furthermore, love is love. Love sees no gender. Love is not about religion; atheists fall in love. Love is not about procreation; the infertile fall in love. Love is not about finance; it can weave poverty. Love is about your heart, your mind, and your soul, and that's it and that's beautiful.

• It is only natural to feel attraction.

Unfortunately, society still needs to move on from the old biblical stories. There is no proof of them existing and it is a root to homophobia. Homophobic bullying will never be substantiated well. I am gay and I love girls, my friends and family love me. Open your hearts and minds and see the world from a real perspective x

• Science and facts

The bible was written thousands of years ago by monks not god himself or Jesus, there's to much science to prove that the bible was made up, I have nothing against Christians by the way, I am Christian I just don't believe in god etc. if god really believed in forgiveness then why wouldn't he forgive gay people and let them into heaven? Also it isn't unnatural. We can be who we want to be it's nobody else's choice, god didn't put me on this earth, my parents did. If you are Christian who is homophobic, if you believe in a talking snake, a virgin birth, a floating man in the sky, two Ocean separating, a stick turning into a snake and a man coming back from the dead, then you are in no position to tell gay people what is unnatural.

• It can't be wrong because it's not a choice

If someone is not choosing to do something, they cannot be considered at fault. A lot of ignorant people say that being gay is a choice or that, with enough effort, gay people can become straight. This is the truth: gay people cannot become straight. If being gay was a choice, then why couldn't you choose to be gay. Besides the answer "I follow the Bible." you would also say "Because I don't like other people of my gender." Which would clearly state that you can't change your sexuality from straight to gay, so gay people can't change from gay to straight. I've heard a lot of gay people talking about how they would sob and break down in tears wishing they could be straight, so their lives would be easier. I personally went through this when my mom was not ready to accept me being gay. I cried myself to sleep feeling guilty for not being what she wanted me to be. Guess what. I'm still gay because I cannot change who I am. I'm not very religious but I do know that if God is real, he had to have made me this way.

• We are all human

Is it wrong to be straight? Why should what some else does with there life matter to you? We are all human and should be able to feel right and okay to be ourselves. Why choose to hate instead of love at least tolerance. If you think being gay is a sin than why is eating selfish now okay or mixing fabric?

• Acceptance is the key

If you want to argue that the bible says its wrong, then go ahead but let's look at the facts. The bible is old let's face it. It can and has been re written many times so who's to say that the information is accurate? Homosexuality had existed for hundreds or thousands of years and the only reason it's more prevalent now Is because we are advancing as a whole both technology wise and we are learning to accept others for what they are. I can't speak for all gays but from my own experience I know enough to say it's their choice who they want to love we can't and don't have the right to tell someone else what they're doing is wrong just because the majority does not live their life that way. Look at the pope, he's obivously an influence and a respected member of the church and as religious as he is he repeats and actually appreciates what the gay community has to offer. All in all, they don't tell you how to live your life so just love and be happy and let live!

• Leviticus is absurd

The only true verse in the bible that is against homosexuality is in Leviticus. In Leviticus, it also states that eating shellfish, wearing polyester and leather, cutting your hair, getting tattoos and piercings, and several other ridiculous things are sins. Leviticus was made invalid when Jesus died on the cross, because you no longer have to sacrifice animals and this makes everything else in the book void. Jesus never said anything about homosexuality, and in fact said that everything was okay as long as you loved and accepted God as your Savior with all of your soul, and as long as you loved your neighbor as yourself. All of the verses against homosexuality in the New Testament were written by Paul, who certainly didn't have the authority to dictate a sin. In addition, Paul was a Jew. What was Jewish law based off of? Leviticus. And Leviticus is absurd.

• Leviticus is absurd

intellectuallyprimitive says2014-09-26T02:22:50.123
From a reproductive perspective, it is unhelpful, however as it pertains to a moral perspective, it is neither wrong nor correct.