• :) guy by h h

V g b b BBC g g h Jung v acc v n bn j n bc gov v v v v v b jn j n buff c c c dog. G g ebb b b b b b b b BBC. B bb b nnjnb. Bob b b b v v c Benn just.

• Yes it is very wrong

Clearly she has a ring on we finger and she is taken. Stop trying to get what you can't have. I agree with the 2 other people under me, it is disrespectful and can ruin a marriage. Why don't you try someone who is single and approach them with respect

• Yes, it is wrong

Yes, it is wrong to flirt with another man's wife. If you simply admire the way she looks, pay her a compliment, but don't flirt. While most husbands like to see their wife admired by others, I don't think any husband would appreciate other men flirting and acting inappropriately towards his wife.

• Stay away from my woman.

It is wrong for anyone to flirt with anyone that is married. It is extremely disrespectful toward the spouse. Flirting is not always innocent. It can ruin a relationship or marriage. Flirting with them also makes it seem like you don't agree with who they have chosen as a mate.

• Depends on what you mean by flirting

People can be pretty playful with language in general, and flirting in some cases knows no gender boundaries either. It really depends on who it is with, and what the intent is. If it is innocent, then who cares. If it is not, or makes a person's spouse uncomfortable, they should make it clear they don't like that sort of thing, pure and simple.