Is it wrong to judge people on their physical appearance?

• Well of course.

When i was in middle school, everyone said i was fat and ugly, basing off my appearance. They judged me before they got to know me. Imagine if you said that to someone...And they come back a few years later, after they lost weight and are beautiful, you'd wanna befriend them. They tried that with me, and i only gave the ones who didn't hurt me the time of day. Appearances are always judged, but it is one of the worst things a person can do.

• Don't Jude people there looks because what if u look like that aye

Don't judge people on there looks because what if looked like that I am 12 and I would like to say plz don't judge people on there looks if u judge them then they will Judge u so stop it before u get hurt I have learnt from experience so stop think if it is not nice plz oh plz don't say it at all ok stop think walk away take that in before it gets out of hand ok

• It id discrimination

When we see someone for the first time, we make an image in our head of them, we judge them, like we judge a book by its cover.
    Because someone have have a deformity or look different to you does not mean they are not human. They are as real as the rest of us.

• Say yes to judge a person through his physical appearance

It is completely correct to judge a person through his or her physical appearance... You can judge a person by his just looks ,features, or clothes, because your features, your looks or your clothes tell about your personality traits ,your wisdom, your character or your way of thinking and speech your behavior and your character do.

• Yes of course!

Is it so hard for us to just be kind and accepting of eachother? Surely we would all be a little happier if we didn't have to worry about everyone else's opinion of us all the time! You may not feel bad judging others but if you turned it around and you was getting scrutinised for your appearance I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a very nice feeling.

• Yes of course!

• Yes, I agree

Because I think that is completely wrong to judge a person through his or her physical appearance. Before that you judge a person you must speak and really know his or her personality.
    I'm a simple person and I hate people who judge and they are based on physical appearance.

• Yes is wrong

I think is wrong to judge the people or they physical appearance. For me it's necessary to judge a personae know her and it is stupid to stop the physical aspect. Often the most beautiful people are beautiful inside. In my experience I learn that the the best people of my life don't have a beautiful appearance but they are really friend.

• To feel good you must look good

I would never hire anyone that looks bad or is unprofessional because in some cases they could scare a client or something like that. I would want someone in a office with pink hair tattoos and piercings all over their faces because it s not professional. No one would want to lose customers because on how their employs look.

• No, it is a skill that has kept us alive

Judging someone by their physical appearance is similar to how bees select flowers to collect pollen from. A bee collects pollen from more vibrantly coloured flowers, we don't put our hands on blades because they look like they can hurt us. There is no need to risk oneself just to determine whether a person/ object is harmful to you.

• It is in our human nature!

It's natural for humans to judge people and that's a big reason why we have survived. Something looks sketchy? Probably is. They always tells us never go against your instinct, and judging people is one of our instincts! Why shouldn't we judge? Because it's morally wrong? So what?! It's kept me alive!

• No, because people choose their appearance for exactly that reason

People choose clothes, shoes, hairdo, make-up (if applicable) and so on, because they want to make a statement. And so I duly note what they are trying to tell me, and base my judgment on that. Example: If a woman shows up to work in high heels, shows lots of cleavage, spray-cements hair so it won't move for the rest of the day, wears dark lipstick, then what she tells me is that appearing sexy is very important to her (whether she really gets the reaction she wants is another matter altogether). Other example: The guy who shows up in baggy pants, has food stains on his tie, hair not cut, finger nails grimy, does he really think my first impression will be 'oh, a talented, intelligent, highly efficient employee' ?

• No, because they aren't always the same person. People shouldn't judge other people by their physical appearance.

No matter who you are, no matter what food you eat, clothes you wear or what kind of car you drive, you should never be judged by your physical appearance. You are who you are right now, everyone has their own rights and you should always be who you are. Don't let someone mistake you for somebody else, just be yourself and everyone will be okey-dokey with you.

• It is perfectly fine to judge someone by appearance

As long as you do not base your judgement completely on appearance, using it as an initial factor for judging a person is perfectly fine. A person will almost always have control over their appearance, how they dress and whatnot so they have the power to determine the image people perceive from looking at them.

• Yes of course it is a big mistake don't be fooled by people appearances they maybe attractive but there maybe a monster sleeping inside

It is not important how do you look like
    what is important is your personality , your heart ; true beauty comes from the heart not by appearance that is what I think
    for example there maybe a very attractive girl but she has a very bad personality
    and overall that you don't have the right to judge people

• People mistake bad for good often

We often here a villain can cite a scripture for his purpose.Many men who inward cowardice where a beard like mighty Hercules and mars.This tells us that in reality their hearts are only made up of sand,what they seem to be are not what they are.Outward appearances are often deceptive like a veiling beauty hides a horrid face and a guild shore leads to a dangerous sea.We need to be careful and not be taken in by the outward attractive appearances of people or we may then suffer the horrifying consequences

• They suck... Yeah

Not my problem
    Uncontrollable aspects such as nose shape or race should not be judged by, because they don't say anything about who a person is.I think we should define "judge" before we debate.

Are we making a judgement, guessing what kind of person they are, or are we judging their worth based on whether they share the same tastes we have? People who dress nicely or crappy in general give off a certain attitude and quality and this reflects how "good" or "bad" or trustworthy a person is.

• They suck... Yeah

Not my problem