• Playing God is Sin and is risky

This is too risky and is immoral. Remember the Jurassic park movies including Jurassic World and Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs(Movie),
    They played God and came Consequences. If they decided to bring Pac-man and Slappy(Goosebumps) to life, then it won't turn out to be good.
    In conclusion, Playing God is wrong.

• Playing God is too risky

This depends on which boundary we are attempting to break, but overall I believe man should not mess with nature. Say we discover how to bring back dinosaurs like in Jurassic Park (1993); just because we can doesn't mean we should. In this context, I believe the ethical implications always outweigh the benefits.

• Playing God is too risky

• In short, no.

I believe that aspiring to be the greatest of greats is noble. Claiming to be able to duplicate the work an intricacies of the whole universe, though, is not. As long as you don't claim you are the best creator and knows what is best for everyone and everything, it should be okay.

• Because we are free.

The only ethical limitations are those we impose on ourselves. Nonetheless, we humans are the only ones who has the responsibility if our actions will make or break the world. If breaking certain boundaries for the greater good, then what's the harm?

Of course, we should pay close attention to always pick the choice or commit an action that benefits the majority - and/or all - people. But we also need to take chances and break away from stagnation if we want to move forward. When humanity is the only thing that matters, many other things are allowed to be neglected in the long run. Not both parties of an argument can always win.