• No, its good for you

Swearing is good for you because it's like built up anger, but in word form. When you are really mad, you can swear, or get an unexpected surprise, you swear. In our generation, swearing has become a common thing so in my opinion, it's not really bad. I find swearing calm and relaxing, so I don't think is bad. You can let out a few words, but don't do it so often.

• Yes, it is wrong.

Swearing is a tool for whiners and shows lack of self control. It is crude, sets a bad example, offends many people, and makes many people uncomfortable. It is disrespectful and lacks imagination. The only possible good use of swearing is to blow off steam when alone, but certainly not in public or in a public forum such as Facebook, etc. It can also be very embarrassing for family to hear a member swearing in front of others. It's SO not cool.

• Swearing is Bad!

I think swearing is wrong because it puts a bad image on someone and makes them look wrong. Although swearing can certainly be controlled many teens and adults get put into the pressure of swearing by friends and peers. I believe that there is certainly a better way to express your feelings and opinions about something you are mad or angry with.

• Swearing is completely wrong.

Children young of age hear swear words and it becomes tempting to use them as a teen at school. I hear swear words on TV shows and video games because people think they are cool and normal. Swearing is not a habit people should be getting into at ALL and no one likes hearing young children say those bad words.

• Swearing is wrong

There are many reasons such as the can be bad words that have negative impacts on children of all ages. Also most people swear to be bullies and do mean stuff. Finally it can make people upset, hurt, discouraged, sad, and multiple other depressing things that result in suicide….. Done.

• There shouldn't be a taboo on swearing, but the common usage is wrong

Of course you are free to express yourself through swearing though the ones I have observed seems to be doing more harm than good. Some people, especially kids who swear do so because of social pressure / trying to be cool - unfortunately it may carry on into other parts of their life. This lazy usage will do more damage to their identity and shouldn't be encourage.

• Yes it is.

I think swearing sounds bad and makes people look very unprofessional and child like. So yes I think we should try not to swear especially around children or anyone who will find it offensive because the words are meant harshly and some people prefer nicer adult like conversations over swearing.

• Yes, It Is Wrong

Swearing is wrong. It comes off as tasteless and vulgar in most situations. People swear for two reasons. When they cannot come up with words to express themselves or when they are trying to look cool. Both reasons are stupid and swearing is just something you should not be doing.

• No, its good for you

• It is not wrong

As long as you dont swear too much it shouldnt be classifyed as wrong 12 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 hi hello ppl i am a robot yay hello and a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Its part of life

No, I do not think it is wrong to swear. Swearing is a part of everyday life, and can help someone feel better. Have you ever been so enraged and angered that all you can do is think about swear words and other bad words? Imagine life without being able to say or think those words, and how much worse it would make your life. Swearing is one of the main parts of freedom of speech. If a parent does not want their kid to hear bad words, or say them it is up to the parent to monitor their child and keep them away from them. Eventually they are going to learn them, and say them. It is just a matter of time of when. There is nothing wrong with swearing; it has become a part of our lives, and is almost necessary to get us through tough times.

• It is not

Honestly it doesnt harm anyone and they are some great words to express. It is immature to not realise these words have an exceptional power to say what you mean to say without being able to find the words. People who have issues with swearing cause more problems than the words themselves.

• It is rude, but not morally wrong.

Swearing may be rude and uncalled for in certain situations, but I wouldn't call it morally wrong. All it does is make people uncomfortable, that is swearing in general. I would call something morally wrong if it deprived another human being of rights, but making somebody uncomfortable isn't always a bad thing.

• Of course not, swearing is simply verbally expressing oneself.

Of course it is not wrong to swear; swearing is simply verbally expressing oneself, though if done routinely it can make the person doing it sound idiotic, but a well-placed swear word here and there is fine and expressive, as long as it isn't directed at someone or intended to offend someone.

• Swearing can be good for you!

An experiment was done, and it showed that higher levels of pain and stress can be dealt with when you swear- it helps release pressure that has built up. I don't think we should swear with every other word we say, but I think occasionally swearing is hardly wrong or immoral.