Is Jay Leno one of the greatest late night talk show hosts of all time?

• Jay Leno is one of the greats

I have many fond memories of staying up late and watching Jay Leno on NBC. Jay was always warm and funny. I could imagine myself being friends with Jay, he had the kind of personality that made you feel as if you really knew him. Jay will go down in history as one of the greats.

• Yes, Jay Leno is one of the greatest.

I think that Jay Leno is one of the greatest late night talk show hosts of all time. I think that the fact that his late night show was the highest rated show for more than two decades proves that claim. I also think that the programs of late night shows will never have the same ratings they did before.

• No.Jay Leno is not one of the greatest late night talk show hosts of all time.

No,Jay Leno is not one of the greatest late night talk show hosts of all times.His comedy is mostly borrowed from other performers and tends to be very safe.His guests are the most mainstream so he really hasn't done anything edgy since he took the reins from Johnny Carson.Other hosts tend to be much more memorable.

• No, I don't think Jay Leno is one of the greatest late night talk show hosts of all time.

I believe it's largely up to personal opinion on who is the greatest host of all time, everyone will have their own methods to determining who is the best in their view and overall I don't think I could say Jay Leno is the greatest of all time in my opinion.