• I am not being racist.

In all actuality, Jesus was probably black. Jesus belonged to the tribe of Judah. Descendants of this tribe are in fact black people. Research shows that they are. I realize that the intent of this opinion question was to troll, however, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to ruin it.

• He is black

Daniel 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Revelation 1:14-15 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

These verses describe Him as having dark skin and white hair like wool. This isn't a racist thing to say that the Israelites are the so called black people of today. It promotes no racial superiority, hatred, etc. Shalom.

A white man.