Is Jesus the true Messiah whose coming was foretold in Jewish prophesies?

• He is the I Am.

Yes, Jesus is the true Messiah whose coming was foretold in Jewish prophesies, because the Bible is a complete document. The Bible is true and complete, without any errors in it. Jesus was also perfect. He died, was buried, and was raised from the dead. He is the one true Son of God, as was told in the Old Testament.

• Although not everyone believed it, He was the Messiah the Bible spoke of.

Jesus was the true Messiah whose coming was foretold in Jewish prophesies. Although the people did not and do not believe he was the Messiah, it was foretold in the Bible that He was coming and He was the one. The way He appeared and the message He spoke matched up with the coming of Jesus.

• Jesus was indeed the promised Messiah and Deliverer of Israel.

Jesus of Nazareth completed over 310 very distinct prophecies such as the prophecy of crucifixion, born in Bethlehem, would be called a Nazarine, would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver, would be stabbed with a spear, would come out of Egypt, would make a triumphant entry on a donkey and many more. Believe in Jesus the Messiah and feel free to post questions on my wall. Thank you and God bless.

• Jesus did not exist.

No, Jesus is not the true Messiah whose coming was foretold in Jewish prophecy. Did you know that the bit about Christ being an actual person is completely unverified? We have lots of Roman documents from that era that survived, and there is no mention of him to be found. I don't think that makes him a prophet any more than it would make Forrest Gump one.

• He is not.

Jesus is not the true Messiah whose coming was foretold in Jewish prophesies. This is because a prophecy is never accurate, and can be interpreted in many ways. We will never know if he was, or was not the true Messiah because there is no definitive way to tell if it is true.

• I Honestly Doubt It

I honestly do not believe Jesus is the true Messiah whose coming was foretold in Jewish prophesies. If he was all of Judaism really dropped the bomb in missing all of the signs. I believe Jesus was a preacher that gave people hope and taught them some very good moral practices.