Is John Brennan the right choice for C.I.A. director?

• YES

When it comes to picking directors for sensitive positions like Director of the C.I.A., we simply have to accept the fact that there may be other qualifications that we are simply not privy to in this day and age. I know that this President may not be everybody's first choice, but now that he has been elected, we simply have to trust that he is going to do the best that he can manage.

From what I can see, I fully support the President in his choice of John Brennan. From what I do know about the man, he is fully qualified for the job and has experience that will make him a good pick for the job.

• Yes, John Brennan is the right choice for the job. He has the experience and insight to a world that only few see, so I trust Obama's judgement.

When so many of us way in on this, we have to consider the fact that we simply do not have access to most of the information that goes into this type of decision. In cases such as this, we must trust in the people we elect. I certainly trust Obama's judgment in this area.

Posted by: AVAM

When so many of us way in on this, we have to consider the fact that we simply do not have access to most of the information that goes into this type of decision. In cases such as this, we must trust in the people we elect. I certainly trust Obama's judgement in this area.

• John Brennan is the Right Choice

Obama made the correct decision when he decided to make John Brennan the C.I.A. Director. Brennan has worked in the C.I.A. for over two decades and has the experience to get the job done. Brennan is a leader and has gone above and beyond expectations over the past few years.