• Yi gf fgh

Hkjcvhkjsdhfkjasd hd j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j he is better df f

• Obviously hes JOHN CENA

Doo doo odo ododododod odo od oodod odod o o odoo odood o do ddod dodo doodd ddod oo ddo do d odoodo d oo do JOHHHNNN CEEENNAAA DODOOD DOD DOD ODOD ODODO DOD DO DO D DO D OD ODDO DO D OD OD DODO DO DD ODOD OD ODOD

• John cena is strong!

He has over 15 wwe champion ships and he beat Brock leaner. I'm mean
    , c'mon who is stronger? He is better than any other super star and he will be the best I promise you in 2 years he'll have 17 championships one I swear to god he will!.

• My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro, originally as a toy line for girls.

My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro, originally as a toy line for girls. The first toys were developed by Bonnie Zacherle, Charles Muenchinger, and Steve D'Aguanno, and were produced in 1981. The ponies feature colorful bodies, manes and a unique symbol on one or both sides of their flanks. Such symbols are referred to in the two most recent incarnations as "cutie marks." My Little Pony has been revamped several times with new and more modern looks to appeal to a new market

• John Cena is not Better than Cm punk

He is more athletic than John Cena. He is a better actor then John Cena. He is more popular than him. He cant wrestle or get over with the fans. The only time he gets an reaction that is reasonable are the kids and the moms. And finally He is just too chessey

kristakremar says2017-11-13T02:58:19.787