• I don't think so

Of course , journalism is a very important profession , however , not the best - There are more important professions , for an instance, science , education , medicine , engineering and so on . . . Without those jobs, our life would be harder , maybe even impossible .

• Journalism being the best profession.

I personally think that journalism is the best profession because individuals can feel a certain way while writing. I personally think that journalism is the best profession because when you are writing you let everything out and most people let things go whether it is negative or positive. I personally think when I journal it is my best profession because its my alone time to myself.

• I don't think so

• I don't think so.

I enjoy writing, but I wouldn't enjoy doing all the interviews and things that go along with being a journalist. For some people, maybe it would be the best profession. I am not one of those people. This question is a bit subjective though. It probably can't have a definitive answer.