• Yeah, uh, no.

Justin is without a doubt the worst singer that I have ever heard. He relies completely on studio mics and not on an actual talent. Why is this? Oh yeah! He doesn't have ANY!!! Every state should be like Florida (who arrested him) until he gets the hint and leaves the country.

• From star to corrupted star.

When he's young he's cute and good in singing. His manager found him and turn him into a star. Because of he still young and follows his company, he have not learn how to behave himself from his parents and he's a bad boy now. A pathetic bad boy. His company uses him to make money for the staffs, his company also didn't teach him respect and turn him into a Gay and a pervert molester and a drug addicted person and a troublemaker. I use to like him, he's cute and know how to sing . But, now I don't , he's a gay man and the worst singer in the world .

If Justin and his company see this post, If they report my post, I admit it, they are really stupid, pathetic stupid people because they deserve it and the manager find the wrong person to be a star.

• I'll agree with you lucas

Between his shrill voice with repitive lyrics that have no meaning, and his off stage personality of thinking he is greater than everybody else, justin beiber is not what should be considered as a role model, but tweens love the high pitched voice, and the lack of any depth or story in his songs

• Baby Baby Baby Nooo!

Justin Beiber Is Probably The Stupidest Singer In The World! Who Likes Him? I Don't! If Anyone Answers No With This, I Think You Are Stupid Too. I Hate Justin Is Gay And A Pervert Molester. No One Likes Him AT ALL! Loser 1000000/10! He Should Get A Life! Ok?

• Just so you know, im an 8 month old

JUSTIN IS MA BAEEEE!!!!!! BAE GOALS, baegoals, bagels... Anyways, JUST IS SOOO HAAWWT HOW CAN YOU EVIL HUMANS POSSIBLY NOT LIKE HIM HES SO BOOTIFUL, AND THAT HAIR OMG I LUV U JUSTIN MUAH MUAH MUAH JUSTIN MARRY ME BE MY WIFU MEMEMEMEMEME LUV ME JB I LUV YAH IM CRAZY FOR YAH
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    its weird how the the brain doesnt register the second "the"
    P.S. I am a child prodigy
    P.P.S. Anyone know why im the only 8 month old at Yale?

• People Who Just Want To Hate On Someone

Justin Beiber is a guy who was given a lot of money and power and fame at a young age and did what 80% of other high school students would do if they were put in his position. Its just Hate Hate Hate Hate, could he of made better decisions? Yes. But I don't blame him for what he has done.