• O v e r r a t e d

All his music sounds the same and has no soul. He's possibly the most overrated idol in the world. His entire career is held together by good looks and basic preppy teenage girls (im a teen girl too) . Okay so he does have a pretty decent voice but not enough talent for the level of fame he has.

• Totally overrated to a point where is just annoying

He is totally overrated, like when he was first found out and girls were obsessing over him was okay-Ish cause that usually happens with most new stars. But girls still continue to obsess over him and it's getting old. I don't think he has charm anymore cause of all the tattoos and earrings. Men shouldn't wear that stuff and tattoos are ugly in my opinion especially when people get older. Also his music isn't the best either. There's a meaning but now it just feels like it's the same thing over and over again. He's been In jail and has a bad attitude also. I can't see what's so great about this boy. He is way to overrated.

• Way Too overrated

People are now even calling him the prince of pop.. Seriously? The boy can sing, he has charm, but his music though, I wouldn't go that far to say prince of pop, media is the only reason he is so popular! This boy isn't what everyone make him out to be

• I think he is.

I don't personally like Justin Beiber's music at all and I think that he's annoying, but I know that there are people of a certain age group and particularly young girls who love him. It seems that every generation has it's own Justin Beiber. That being said, I still think he is over rated.

• Yes, He Is.

I had a friend once who,thought too much about Bieber. He literally even wore a shirt to school that had a bunch of photos of him ironed all over the front. He's also a bad role model, especially for guys. He sings like a girl. His songs are meant for girls. He's a big, girly, Canadian wimp. He may as well actually be a girl. He's also a bad role model for monotheists because he hangs out with half-naked females. Monotheism is very common in this world.

• Just getting weird.

He has never really set the world on fire with his music, now he seems to acting like a diva and that the world should stop for him. He is getting past it and is trying to hold onto what he had by re inventing himself . Not working. Give it up!

• Girls overrate him.

Girls just think he's cute. But he is stupid, sounds like a girl, and "Beiber Fever" girls get on my nerves easily and he really just tries too hard for fame that he does not deserve. His music sounds like crap and girls probably have low standards as he sucks big time just like one direction.

• Not that good

He's okay...But never should have got ANYWHERE close to where he was.
    Good thing he's going downhill from here.If anything he's worst then he ever was.
    Not to mention his fan-base is the worst there ever was,all the "Beliebers" drive me CRAZY.
    The only thing I see holding him up is his hardcore fangirls.

• Has no talent

Media has made this little jerk into what he is. Has no voice. Has no musical talent. Has no songwriting ability. Has no substance. Acts like a spoiled little narcissistic boy. Singing on a track with Michael Jackson is the final straw. Can't hold a candle to MJ -- not now, not ever!

• Yes He Is

Justin Beiber is definitely overrated. He can sing well but his albums just aren't that good. I gave him several chances to pull me in as a fan but I cannot listen to any of his albums from start to finish. A lot of his music is generic and has no soul at all.

• No

He is just a little teen who makes the little girls swoon and scream and faint. He is not overrated or underrated or anything else just the newest hype to come along. A long time ago in a galaxie far far away the choices for music were limited to slightly different versions of the top 40 that were burned into the brain. If you can’t find something else to listen to now then Bieber’s fame is not your problem.