• Kanye Is A HERO

Everyone arguing against this is stating things they heard in the news, which is mostly made up or twisted stories. Kanye is really not a bad person. So what, he may have an ego problem.. But that's what allowed him to reach such a high place in society. He also creates amazing music. I haven't heard one bad album by him. He continually pushes the musical boundaries. He shows that anyone can do anything.

• He is the voice of this generation

Kanye West has continually spoken his mind whilst being placed in a society that constantly bites its tongue and sugarcoats what it says. A person with such bravery as Kanye that boldly states his unfiltered feelings to the general public is a true role model. While sounding crass on the surface, what Mr. West says is actually respectable and typically what the majority would tend to agree with. Denouncing a man for his speech is unfair, and I believe that Kanye West is the voice of the people.

• Please bare with me

I know it's a hard thing to sell, but Kanye is a remarkable human being and despite his megalomania should be recognized as the best sort of hero: someone who grew up dirt poor and managed to make his way to the top through sheer hard work and networking. Kanye writes all his own music (lyrics and instrumentals), unlike most rappers, and plays many instruments, he is an urban poet and doesn't allow himself to be tied down to a particular style, isn't that the ultimate musical hero?
    Kanye may be a massive egoist, which is his downfall, but the way he creates his music? It deserves hero status, he is a truly excellent musician, and this is coming from the guitarist of a Technical Death Metal band, I know my stuff...

• We can't fathom what he knows and what he has witnessed .

He thought he was doing the rite thing by speaking out and not going on with his concerts. People are angry. But we as people sometimes do not understand what is going on behind the scenes. We should not judge him but try and figure out what compelled him to do this and why. Remember we sometimes don't get the whole scope of things in the media . In closing , I think that he is a hero . He spoke from his heart and more people should . John Lennon was one of these people who was laughed at , but later we found that some things he said had real truth to what was going on in the world at the time .

• Jesus was a carpenter, Yeezy laid beats.

Kanye is today's version of a Renaissance man. He is creatively so far ahead than most people. He is a music GENIUS (no explanation needed), has a large part in todays fashion industry with his Yeezy collection, and he is willing to push boundaries nobody else would. For example, his music video for the song famous is one of the most racy, edgy, and outrageous music videos one has ever seen. That is what makes it genius. No matter peoples opinions on the video, it is going to be talked about.

• My boi got bars

Yo kanye is my hero bro, without kanye my cat wouldn't wear his little jesus necklace and be swaggin harder than stone boi. If kanye didn't make his fire albums we wouldn't have ferraris and lambos. You cant deny without my boi kanye we wouldn't have some bomb ass chipotle. Amen bois bless up

• My boi got bars

• Yes he is yeezus

Kanyeezy from the very best. He was born Kanyeezy Westington and he fought off the KKK, the Nazi's, and saved the United States from Nuclear Apocalypse. He personally rapped at Vladimir Putin's birthday party and ended the Cold War. Today he makes the hottest mixtapes and I aspire to be like him. I have already started with my new studio in my basement, I hope my mom lets me use her iPhone™ on a string because that is my mic. Buy my mixtape on Soundcloud.

• Yes he is yeezus

• Yes he is yeezus

• Trying to write a research paper on him right now... So hard

Kanye's actually a piece of shit. I thought it would be easy to BS a paragraph in a research paper about how he's a "hero" or whatever, but he's actually an egotistic douchebag. He started a charity and raised a shit ton of money and then literally just stopped the charity and kept all of the money. His music is decent i guess but still as a person, Kanye is the farthest thing from a hero. He ruined poor taylor swift's moment of fame which was entirely uncalled for and he should've just kept his mouth shut. Way to go Kanye your wife is bangin and pays off your debt for you because your over priced clothing line failed because its shitty. Fuck you Kanye, Fuck you

• Kanye sucks dick

I think kanye sucks dick b e c a is a s sd efs qskdncin in kn n jn j nj nj nj n nn n n n nj n jn jn jn jn jn j nj nj n jn j njn j nj n jn jn j n jn j

• Kanye sucks dick

• Kanye sucks dick

• Kanye sucks dick

• Kanye sucks dick

• Kanye sucks dick

• Kanye sucks dick

• . . .

He is arrogant, has diva antics and has assaulted paparazzi multiple time and not only paparazzi, Kim has also come into the firing line multiply times. Why would such a low pittance of a human being deserve such a title based upon that? A hero's title deserves to go to people that go beyond their personal needs to help others, Kanye is NOT by any means somebody to look up to, and to idolize. I do give the man some sympathy he has done a lot of charity work, including a basketball event. Wait… never mind he scored 106 points against a disabled team in wheelchairs “Ball is Life”. People put their lives on the line for others and they are hero's. Not Kanye west. Hero is defined as: a person who is admired or idealized for courage or noble qualities, neither of which Kanye West has.

• Kanye West hero?

I can appreciate the sentiment of defending your partner's honour in certain circumstances but it's very foolish when you're a celebrity already in trouble with the authorities. What I find totally confusing are Kim's reactions in response to the remarks. You can't tell me she doesn't know her boyfriend's personality. By calling him she created a situation that would hurt him because of her ego. I get the impression she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the toolbox but it could be her total brainwashing by mother Kris to garner further media attention. In any case being a wealthy celebrity doesn't give you the right to act without thinking. Kanye seems to feel that he's immune to the law because of who he is. This type of behaviour is narcissistic in nature and that of a common thug as opposed to a role model for our young people.