• Yes, I believe that Kanye West is racist.

I believe that Kanye West is racist. He has made two statements that clearly demonstrate this. First, he said that President George Bush didn't care about Blacks when money was being raised for hurricane victims. Then he made racist remarks about bi-racial children. Those were both very strong statements. You can't make statements like that unless you have a deeply embedded feelings like only racism can stir.

• Clearly a racist

Lyrics such as 'white people get money don't spend it' is absolutely racist. Ridiculous levels of ignorance and 'tarring people with the same brush'. He has a problem with Upper Class America. That's fine and understandable, but to refer to them as 'White People' is an absolute joke. Biggest hypocrite alive. Imagine a comment of a similar nature towards 'Black People' or something. Can you say uproar?! He thinks he's improving awareness of mistreated black people and racism etc but he's doing the total opposite. Making us very aware about our different skin colours and that it separates us. Lets try not giving a s**t about skin colour. Barely mention it. No 'them and us' mentality. That's how you tackle the issues Kanye. Think he forgets how easily led/offended people are. Guarantee you, without question, Kanye's music has directly led to some people having more racist thoughts.

• I liked kanye until I seen how racist he was to taylor swift

Kanye is a racist it's clearly shown on YouTube and speeches he makes, I don't have anything against him I was all for him until I seen how he was with taylor swift and then a Tv programme where he calls George bush a racist it's out of order most black people put racism on themselves when no one intended anything racially most racism is now towards white people

• Satans world indeed

Yes he is racist, and because he has money and he thinks he is a star, he can say and do what ever he wants...Maybe to hollywood he can get by with this crap, but not to god..Confused to how he can be so racist, yet marry a white women?? What a hypocrite!!!

• Kanye west is racist because he said white people try to act black when they rap!

It is racism to differenciate between races, saying one race does this better and the other is worse. Therefore kanye west by saying that white people try to act black is racist. What does it mean act black? And why does he even call it black music? Do we call white everything that white people dominate? No. Do we call cars or computers "white technology"? No, cause it would be racist. Yest it is ok for some to say black music, or "act black".

• Any idiot knows Kayne is a racist

Kayne remarks speaks for themselves. He is like a spoiled child who storms his feet whenever he doesn't get what he wants and blames white people; especially Jews for everything. He is a sick racist who deserves to have any product he aligns himself with to be boycotted. I will never buy anything associated with a racist like Kayne.

• I think hes racist

Not only is he racist and arrogant, he cant rap. I listened to his stuff before i had an opinion about him. Its not good. And i totally agree with what was said about black people getting a free pass to be racist because of their history. (. Kanye is a perfect example). It is not fair to white people. That was a long time ago people. Water under the bridge. ...Racism is like a fart.. Whoever smelled it , dealt it .

• Yes he is racist, He blames everything wrong in this world on white people.

If we change the word "black" in his songs to "white" everybody would say those are the most racist lyrics of all time. Like his line on "Clique" , "You know white people get money and don't spend it". He thinks that all his haters hate him because he's black, he likes dividing people into "black people" and "white people" whenever he can.

Posted by: MQB
  • It takes a racist to know one; I'm black and racist

Yes, Kanye is racist. Maybe that will change now that he is married to a white woman (Kim K) and has an interracial kid. Of course K&K's relationship won't last, but hopefully his relationship with his kid will. There maybe some glimmer of hope that Kanye will not raise his kid as black or white, but instead as an upstanding and thinking citizen, who respects and accepts all, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, country of origin, ancestral country of origin, or socioeconomic status. I wish this described me and that I was this good, but I am not. I am black and a racist. It's from how I was raised and innately hard to break. Not to say it cannot be broken, but I have not been able to break it. I imagine it is the same for Kanye--he was probably brought up under racial sentiments his whole life, despite his and his family's education levels, church attendance, and having white playmates. It's a hard shell to crack; it is crackable though. You can change Kanye.

• Kanye be a racist

Facts cannot be racist...First, I mean really,what kind of a mental midget would name his kid North West. What is this? Verbal bling, at the kid's expense? With the next two kids he'll have to give latitude and longitude for middle names.
    He and his contemporaries talk about whites constantly. Crackers, devils, etc. This is acceptable? Some of his nonsense makes Donald Sterling sound reasonable, certainly more intelligent.
    West recently said he was moving out of the U.S. because of the racism inherent here, and boasted not wanting to have to explain it to his daughter...He sure as hell doesn't get tired of trying to explain it to the rest of us.

• Stupid Question, Kanye West is black so by definition he can't be a racist

Studying Racism and Race relation studies, like I have, throughout modern history control has been placed in the hands of white males. Due to this fact, it is only white males that can be racist, because they currently hold the power. Of course Barack Obama and others are now holding power, but since racism is historical, the only way that Kanye could be racist is to Latinos and Latinas , or Asians.

• No he a REALIST

I say he's a realist he deals with you brats who despise his wealth his choice for a mate and his skin tanning bed not required. He deals with your hate as a boxer would a counter punch; so it's ok for white people to be full of hate with out SHAME and expect this man to be the bigger person right guys that's political correctness forget being an human being with feelings you people have no shame and are the masters of deception. Boy ! I feel sorry for you :-( that mean ole "N" cayenne oops I mean kanye .

• No, criticizing white-dominated American culture isn't racism... It's what we need to hear.

George W Bush and Mitt Romney's policy goals hurt the black demographic and Kanye was right to criticize them and call out their racism. Racial prejudice against blacks still exists. Also, "you know white people, get money don't spend it" is completely accurate. The wealthiest people in America are white. And they're wealthy because being white gives them the social status which enables them to be extremely wealthy. And they make more money than they could feasibly spend. If you think Kanye is racist you're probably ignorant and (perhaps unintentionally) racist.

• I'll just state contradictions to the accusations of Kanye being racist.

How can Kaney West be racist when: he's engaged to a white woman, he works with white people(that he hires), on HIS list of greatest rappers he included Eminem...

A racist? Hardly. Better understanding of the word is needed for those who accuse Kanye of being racist. Kanye has many friends in the entertainment world who are non-black.

• Ridiculous! No, he's not!

Kanye is educated. He came from an educated family. He knows the history of this country. I don't see how any white person can sit here and say they know anything about racism?? You are not a person of color, so how do you know the experience? As stated by someone else, reverse racism does not exist without power. Black Americans have never had power in this country, even with a black president. You can't erase history and pretend it didn't happen and you can't deny that racism doesn't still exist today! I am a white woman and I know there is white privilege in America. All wealthy and growth of this country came as a result of slavery and look at the social-economic status of the majority of whites vs blacks! Does it seem fair to you? Would you be happy knowing it was your ancestors that did most of the labor? I don't think so. And on top of it, they still face judgement and profiling! Kanye gets it and he talks about. Real Hip hop is all about self express and social issues. Do your research on that while you learn some black history. That crap they taught us in school was lies. It was sugar coated! That doesn't make Kanye a racist, bigot, prejudiced, or any form of it. He speaks the truth.

• Stupid and irrelevant Question

He's total opposition of racism, white people are just sensitive and close minded. Kanye opposes racism in his songs and at his concerts. To the 82% saying yes, you guys really need a history lesson ASAP. Racism is mostly institutionalized and done by white people because they are the ones who control the power.

• No, Kanye West racist is not racist.

Kanye West is not racist, he is just very outspoken. Kanye believes in his heritage and he has a very strong will. If he sees something he doesn't agree with, he will speak out against it without any thought. While some of the things he says are very off color, I believe he says it to get his point across.

• When asked who the greatest rapper alive is...

He answered Eminem. A white rapper. Look it up. I don't know too many true racist people but I'm fairly sure if they were asked who was the best ever at anything, that they'd select someone of a race that they hate. He says things to make people shocked. He's extremely self absorbed and probably a little crazy.

• No Kanye West is definately not racist

Kanye West is not racist but the victim of racist whites that have shown no disgust in the African slave trade and holocaust. These same whites enjoy the privlidges of their comfortable living from the wealth generated by African and african-american slaves used for 500 years. This racist whitemans world is built on the backs of blacks Instead of condemning the Australians for living illegally on land they stole from Aborigines or condemning the racial profiling and legal genocide of blacks by the law and legal system. White people worldwide are complicit in enjoying bloodmoney that is not rightfully theirs as we now know historically the whiteman is a late addition to the already evolved African race. And since he the whiteman has lived he has managed to steal everything from religion to oil and minerals, animals and every book of knowledge they use but never wrote.
    The point to this is why do white people ignore everyday important facts and find it easier to debate whether Kanye is racist or not. I charge the white race as racist immoral animals that have pretended they understand science, technology and any form of true intellectual achievements as Africans had already paved the way and even this they have tried to hide and lie about. Kanye knows he is up against of a set of racist smallminded paracites that have no conscience to admit to their fraudulent history of theft, genocide and crimes against humanity but want to critic a blackman that is rightfully outspoken in a whiteworld run by homos psychopaths and demonic sexual deviants that are permissive to the worse extreme. Kanye is a victim being scapegoated for speaking the truth to a wide audience and being accused of something the accuser is guilty of living.