• Kellic is real

Vic + kellin = ❤️❤️❤️❤️👬👬👬👬👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👧👨‍👨‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 they are ment to be!! Kellic is real! Theyve kissed before! Let a teenage girl live her dreams come true!!! Kellic fot life!!!!! Kellic kellic k e l l i c kkkkkeeeeeelllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccc k k e e l l i i c c! No more words to say..

• Kellic is real

• Yes, Kellic is real

Judging completely by body language, it's so obvious that they've at least had a past of interaction. I've seen in several interviews and photos that they (especially Vic) can't keep their eyes off of each other. Vic touches Kellin's thigh a lot, and there's even provable theories of them writing songs about each other.

• Depends on what kellic you are talking about.

Kellic is another name for leading seaman in the Navy, so with this meaning kellic is certainly real. Then there is Kellic J. Tiger, who is not real to us but may be real to himself. Then, of course, there is Kellic fan fiction which is certainly real because it exists, therefore it is real.

• Probably not unless Kellin is having an affair

As much as I would love to have it be real because come on it would probably be the most adorable thing ever, it can't be, this is because Kellin Quinn is married and has an (adorable) daughter called Copeland. I'm sorry for crushing allot of the fangirl's (including my own) hopesand dreams. Bu it's the way it is. Vic and Kellin would be so cute... But alas it cannot be real...

• Nope nope nope

I have seen him, and he does not exist, but simply materializes on small NAS servers to watch glowy box things, talk about nerdy things, look at kitties and show off his extremely amazing ability to drink more than his own body weight in alcohol. Maybe he does exist... Nah