• Kettle corn is the best!

First time on website! I think that kettle corn is better because of its original flavor. You can taste the many elements that make up a good batch of kettle corn. The sugar, the light butter,and a hint of salt. So crunchy and delicious. On the other hand is caramel corn. It's ok...For the first couple handfuls. Than you have to deal with the caramel getting stuck in your molars. No one looks good digging out old food from their mouth. Plus the caramel is an over powering candy. The popcorn is just coated so much with the stuff that you can't even taste the original flavor. Caramel corn just makes me want to vomit sometimes but kettle corn I can eat by the 7 dollar bag.

• I am going to say no

Obviously in my opinion, caramel corn is superior. I love it in combination of cheese popcorn as well. I do think kettle corn has its alluring qualities, but for something to beat the taste of caramel corn, it would have to be so incredibly super chocolate mega ultra fun powerfully amazingly joyfully awesome!