• I guess so

Gucci Mane proposed to her in public at an Atlanta Hawks game, so I guess they're planning to get married. How does anyone really know if their relationship is solid? You can't really know unless you're one of them. At any rate, I wish them happiness and good luck in their marriage.

• No, Keyshia Ka'oir and Gucci Mane are not in a solid relationship.

No, Keyshia Ka'oir and Gucci Mane are not in a solid relationship because celebrity relationships rarely last long. There are too many temptations surrounding those with fame and money. They may last awhile, but we have seen time and time again that celebrities rarely spend their entire lives with each other.

• Keyshia Ka'oir and Gucci Mane are not in a solid relationship

Actually, I have no idea whether Keyshia Ka'oir and Gucci Mane are in a solid relationship relationship or not. In fact, I have no idea who they are. Worse, I can't believe that anyone actually cares who they are or whether they are in a good or bad relationship. This star worship is scary.

• They are celebrities.

No, the two do not have a solid relationship, because it is a relationship that is based on fame. They are only in the relationship because they like to get attention from it. This is like Ben from the bachelor. He doesn't want to get married but he's only in the relationship to soak up media attention for all it's worth.