• Helping the helpless

Kick ass chose to be come a hero after being mugged and seeing a man just stand back and watch this. While the heroes use Over the top ways of fighting especially hit girl and Extremely offensive language also Hit girl. Kick ass teaches us that you can do something to help.

• Helping the helpless

• Think about it for a minute.

Kick Ass has more to offer in terms of morals and a good message than pretty much any other superhero. While other superheros show that brute strength, good looks, and being charming are the basis of social acceptability. Even Spider-Man, the character that was nerdy NEEDED that spider bite to get the things that made him cool. Kick Ass on the other hand, is all about openness. Being yourself, and letting yourself shine because it's awesome. The character kick ass stays a nerdy kid throughout the whole film & comic, never becoming a muscular tough mach superhero. That's a great message for kids/pre-teens/teens, especially the ones who aren't popular.

Oh, and as for the language & violence? Well, you go ahead and let your kids read a series of books about children being pit against each other in a fight to the death in which lots of kids die, then tell me that a two youths taking out a mob leader is bad for their minds. And if you let your kids listen to modern rap music, you've officially lost your "Bad language" card.

Look, I'm not saying we should show Kick Ass to kids, because there are things with these same messages way more appropriate for kids.

• Kickass is a paraody of superheroes.

You cannot show someone a parody of something before you show them the real thing. Otherwise, you give kids the wrong impression of what a superhero is. Kickass is funny because it defies the traditional characteristics of a superhero movie, but that won't mean anything to a kid who is too young to know what a real superhero movie should be like.

• Not a real hero!

This makes kids want to go out and be super heroes. Not the little kids. But high school kids. This make s fighting crime look like a walk in the friggen park to beat. When in real life you dead trying to beat them up. This will get kids hurt. Who think that there invincible.

• A bad role

I myself has watched Kick Ass and I have took my niece to see the movie with me and nothing bad has happened but I have seen things on the web say that it is a bad role model for the younger coming of age and I give it 50/50 1.Because it is based on a comic and yeah a kid would want to see it because it is based on a upcoming superhero 2.Because there is a lot of hard pounding scene through the movie and I can see why a kid can not watch it and there is a scene were Dave images his teacher taking off her cloths but it had stop at the pants so I would like to know based on your idea of the movie would you let your children watch this movie or would rather let him/or her stick with the other superheroes and if u did not watch the movie u can watch it at viooz and if not the comic book you can read it up on youtube DAVE THEWAVE so what would u do if your child was begging to see this movie cause of the superhero in it?

TheShamelessTruth says2013-08-12T15:52:13.620
This question is kind of pointless since the movie is not rated for children anyway