Is killing really bad people justifiable? Serial killers, pimps, drug lords , etc.

Asked by: MorganSchaub
  • Yes. Harsher punishment.

In Kurdistan we cut off there hands if they still from others, we chop off there manhood if they rape and murder you get hanged or shot. The country were I was born, crime was delt with differently it was swift and made others think twice about doing anything illegal now only if America would do the same and kill more criminal or cut of a thiefs limb then we would see progress.

• Yes, of course.

"'Do unto others as they do unto you'; because if you 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you,' and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve." - Anton LaVey

Wise words from Anton LaVey. An angered relative, spouse, or whomever related to the victim should be legally allowed to murder the suspect however he/she wishes to be it in the form of torture or poisoning. Yes, the method of killing depends on the avenger. That includes. For example, legally allowing the rape of the suspect if she is a woman as a form of revenge before killing her.

"Killing is too easy" would vary on the avenger's wishes. I personally would toy and torture someone who would murder a loved one of mine.

However, this would open another problem: Would the majority of people have the heart and will to do such a thing?

• Only to a certain degree

If you wanted to kill a really bad person they better have some murder or child molestation or rape on their record before you kill them. We are all people and we make mistakes, but killing someone, raping, molesting is no mistake. Why should I have my tax money go towards keeping a killer or molester alive? I shouldn't. Now if we had some felon who did a fair amount of drug dealing I don't think he or she should get killed. Many drug dealers are people who cannot make any reasonable money to pay for tuition or housing because they simply cannot get a job that pays for them financially

• Always. Every single time.

On the other hand, not according to the government. If you kill someone who invades your house with a Mac-11, you better have a good lawyer for the next trial of the century. Then be prepared for a civil suit by his family because nothing is legally nor morally wrong with robbing someones house.

• I think it is.

I think it is justifiable to kill people that kill and/or make other people's life miserable. I think all the killing in the recently released movie " The Equalizer " is justifiable. I just don't know if God would think the same as I would. What's everyone's opinion? And please be serious.

• I Personally Believe Killing is Too Easy

They should not be killed, but captured. Rapists, murderers, and etc. deserve a much greater punishment then death. Those who are able to inflict pain upon individuals and/or take their lives for personal gain are disgusting. They should be sent to jail for the rest of their lives, death would merely be an escape from all the pain they've caused. It's more agonizing to live confined from the world and all things enjoyable then to basically be put out of their misery.