• Kirby, by a trillion light years.

If someone says "the most strategic thing in Kirby is deciding what to suck in your mouth," then he has probably never played a Kirby game throughly. Whenever I play a Kirby game, I try to figure out where the secrets are going to be or what the game wants me to do. And the guys at HAL can be very clever. Kirby is not laid back. If you think he is, then you probably have not plaid a Kirby game to the end. Seriously, some of them had me sweating. Monopoly is fun, but compared to Kirby, it is kind of boring.

• Poo poo poo

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hih fedsrawsxgce wsanganhwsujnh2ws czwszaszgwsnqz qs cn\qwsh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h

• Kirby is AWESOME!!!!!

He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome He is awesome

• Family Fun yea!

Saying he is awesome gives no context. Monopoly is fun and strategic. The most strategy you do in Kirby is deciding what to suck in your mouth. Don't get me wrong, Kirby is a fun game for friends, but Monopoly is for friends and family. Also Kirby is laid back, while Monopoly is intense, no death scenes (those annoying buggers) kind of game. Vote M

nickolas says2016-07-01T01:11:07.753
What kind of a question is that? I can't tell the difference between two games if they are nothing alike. What about Telltales The Walking Dead vs Telltales The Wolf Among Us or Lego vs Roblox.