• Kirby is cute!

Why would Kirby not be cute he is just a little cute pink puff ball and he is happy loving and helped king Dedede even though they are kind of like enemy and enemy he still helped king Dedede and he is also cut when he has a power up especially when he is using one like mic when he sings he looks so happy and cute!

• Yup. He is cute.

Kirby is cute in my opinion. We all have different opinions of what we perceive as cute. Kirby's dark eyes remind me of that of a cute baby animal, thus, he's cute. His mouth makes him look happy and cheerful as well, so overall, he is very happy and cute.

• People Are Getting Blind

Look at that gross pink blob. It looks like a pile of meat left out in the hot summer air to rot. And I only rarely eat raw meat, so I wouldn't want to touch that thing. Kirby is a disrespectful creature who aims to hurt the feelings of others. He is certainly not cute. People who think he is cute must be suffering from blindness or problems with their nose.

lol101 says2015-08-23T18:55:24.697
Provideoman123, stop following me.