• Knowledge is power

Don't you open up that window
    Don't you let out that antidote
    Poppin' pills is all we know
    In the hills is all we know (Hollywood!)
    Don't go through the front door (Through the back!)
    It's lowkey at the night show
    So don't you open up that window
    Don't you let out that antidote
    Party on a Sunday (that was fun!)
    Do it all again on Monday (One more time!)
    Spent a check on a weekend (Oh my God!)
    I might do it all again (That's boss shit)
    I just hit a three peat
    Fucked three hoes I met this week (Robert Horry!)
    I don't do no old hoes (Oh, no, no!)
    My nigga, that's a no-no (Straight up!)
    She just want the coco (Cocaina!)
    I just want dinero
    Who that at the front door?
    If it's the feds, oh-no-no-no (Don't let 'em in, shhh)

• To Know Or To Not Know?

No! I don't believe that knowledge automatically equals power in any way. I believe that the more knowledge you have the better off you are but I don't believe that you automatically get power just by knowing more. Yes, there are a multitude of benefits to being smart and accumulating a mass amount of knowledge, but at the same point sometimes maybe it's better to not know something because once you do there's really no going back.

• Is it power?

Hallo, Knowledge is power. The only thing is... If you don't apply your knowledge, knowledge is nothing.. The only reason why you want to gain knowledge is so you can apply it.. Don't ever forget that. The meaning of knowledge is so you can apply your knowledge other wise you ain't powerfull..

• Is it power?

• Yes knowledge is power

Knowledge allows you to understand and answer things and that will get you a good job. If you get a good job then you will get a lot of money and be in power of wherever you work. If you get a job that you like than you will be very happy and being happy is having power.

• What is knowledge of all reality?

Is it power?If some it is or if it is not will it change you.Something that changes someone has power.If the truth or knowledge brings change in u then it has certain power. Try seeking the knowledge that can affect you and bring change within you.GOOD LUCK go and try.

• A world without knowledge has no power.

Without knowledge, humans wouldn't have been able to survive through generations. WE developed into homo sapiens over time because we need varied survival skills based off of our knowledge.
    We continue to innovate with knowledge/intelligence to become a powerful leader to the world. Therefore, knowledge is the foundation of power.

• Knowledge is power

The reasons I take the most difficult classes at my school, read many novels, and stay up late watching educational documentaries is due to my strong motivation to learn. I desire to learn as much as I can simply because I know that knowledge is power. The soul reason the human species have prevailed on this planet is because of our knowledge base. We live in a world dominated by knowledge.

• Knowledge is power

• Knowledge is power

• Knowledge is not power.

It is perceived as a type of power in this world however it is not true power. True power comes from the heart. The source of true power is the hearts of all people. Without love and a resolve then people couldn't experience that true power.

Knowledge is power, yes, but not the power we really need. You could now everything in the world but that doesn't make you truly powerful, someone who never gives up, that is someone who is powerful.

• No, but it also depends on the type of power

In today's day and age, knowledge does not necessarily mean power. Take for example modern celebrities. They might not be the sharpest tools in the shed but they have enormous power. Brute strength is power. Looking pretty is power. Neither of these have anything to do with knowledge. While knowledge can give you power over yourself, it does not mean you have power over others.

• To an extent, knowledge can feel a lot like power.

As humans, we're perpetual thinkers. Asking questions, inquiring. We want to know about the world in which we live, the universe, the people whom we surround ourselves with, why human beings do the things they do. Teachers praise a student who dedicates their time to their class, and classmates look up to the number one pupil. Just like animal competition and natural selection, mankind typically chooses to allow people who are the 'smartest' to have power over them, but that doesn't necessarily make them the most INTELLIGENT.

Having so much knowledge isn't always beneficial for a person or a general society. Imagine knowing everything, about everything, about everyone, about every single event that has ever occurred on the face of this earth and off of it. There would be nothing to learn, there would be no purpose in life, no real progress in the productivity of mankind simply because every idea ever possible of conjuring up would have already been thought of. Imagine knowing everything. You would go insane.

It isn't the knowledge that gives us power, it is the experience that we have in the process of gaining this knowledge that empowers us. It inspires us to learn more, to experiment, to gain strength from our flaws and mistakes. The path of life would be a dead end if it was predetermined by us.

• Not by itself

A person can know every technical thing about a skill and still be terrible at that skill. I am a computer programmer and have found, after more than twenty years of experience, that those who study the minutia and can regurgitate it on command are some of the worst programmers I have ever seen. Knowledge coupled with true understanding and skill can be powerful. That usually means throwing away most of the 'newest an coolest' which is sacrilege to minutia -man. I assume this is true in other technical fields as well. The old proverb 'those who can do, those who can't teach' sums it up pretty well.

• Fake Jews, Jesus is a Brown skin man with hair like wool. The First Black President was John Hansen or First President.

Knowledge is not power because you can LIE about knowledge. The knowledge that people know in todays world is a LIE and was manipulated and changed to keep people weak and stupid. God is power know don't you forget it. All knowledge comes from God. God is power don't forget.

• Knowledge is only powerful if you use it.

To know something doesn't mean that you are powerful. To use that knowledge to make more educated decisions. Then THAT is the real power. Nothing is achieved if you know so much about everything unless you actually act upon it and then only does this knowledge become power. Reading just made me realise that I have a minimum word limit to post this, argument example!

• No, knowledge is not power.

How can you say that knowledge is power? Maybe you live in a developed country or you just say some authors concepts about knowledge. You can see Iraq a an example, people do not care about knowledge they just care about money if there is a rich person everyone respects him but if he is an expert no one cares and they don't even know him. I think they are right because money can do everything you want but what is the advantage of knowledge?

• Knowledge is not power

Our power comes from who we are and it has nothing to do with how much we know. As far as having knowledge getting you somewhere in life or having control over another person then id have to ask were is it that your going and no one is ahead of anyone..We are one .

• What do you do with it?

Having the knowledge is one thing but what you do with it is what really matters - the practical application of that knowledge or the implementation is what concerns us. If we do not have the ability to put the knowledge into motion then we need to develop our information further

• Knowledge without power is incomplete.

Knowledge is a gift and makes us aware of what persists around us but it is power which makes us distinct from others. It is power which increases our calibre and capacity to withstand any brutal consequence. Today is the age of knowledge put into an action of power. A man may have immense knowledge but can't present it to the world due to lack of confidence. This is because he does not have the power or the courage. Knowledge is useful when it has the power, power to enlighten, energise and create.