• Sleep is very important.

You have to have sleep to survive. I am doing a research paper and I have yet to find evidence saying that you do not need sleep, the evidence that I have found is all opinions. Not one piece of evidence was actually conducted or proved by a real scientist.

• It can be.

Obviously an excessive lack of sleep will cause health issues and deteriorating work but when it comes to fulfilling ones goals, lack of sleep can be a result of determination and desire for success. If you are not awake then your competition is getting that much further ahead of you.

• Lack of sleep is bad for your health.

I know, I just know dont question my reson just dont question my reson plz dont question my reson im alwys right im never wron NEVER wron you cant dissagree with me. Becuse im wright im alwasy wright. DONT question it just dont. Dont question me you fool im right.

• Sleep is very important.

• Sleep is very important.

• Sleep is very important.

• Lack of sleep is bad.

I believe that lack of sleep is very bad. People in the past have actually died from
    sleep deprivation. Experts say that
    everyone should get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. Lack of sleep prevents us from performing to
    the best of our abilities. Lack of sleep
    also makes it dangerous to operate a motor vehicle.

• Obviously not! Not at all.

What good could lack of sleep possibly give someone? There is a sleep cycle that needs to completed every night- different phases of sleep and types of sleep that we NEED. And a failure to get complete sleep could come with a lot of health problems. Also, problems like fatigue, restlessness may accompany.
    Lack of sleep is not good.
    And hey! Have you forgotten about dark circles!?