• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

No, no its not.People need to understand that lacrosse is a sport which not only contain lots of effort and excitement in it but its unique and different. It upsets me deeply that this sport is being let down so much and hasnt nearly got as much attention as others. I hope that in the future this sport is more promoted and known so that people can play it without being ashamed of its low profile and acknowledgement but can play it with pride.

• It is bad

Baseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is better

• It is bad

• Lacrosse is a great sport

I've been playing lacrose for four years now and I must say lacrosse is an amazing sport. It requries a lots of team work and effort. The only people who do not like lacrosse suck up to their own sport to much and see it better than any other sport and are not botherd to see the good in other sports.

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

• Lacrosse is a great sport!

Lacrosse is a great sport and it is loved by many Americans and Canadians. Lacrosse is fun to play and to watch. It is an amazing sport and is good exercise. Lacrosse is a great sport and is fun to play. Like this comment if you play Lacrosse or have played.

• No its not

Lacrosse is a great sport. It requires great athletic ability it is fun to watch unlike many other sports like golf which is the most boring sport ever to watch. It is a lot like basketball. The strategy is very similar. I think more schools should have teams. It is my favorite sport.

• Good Exercise Exciting to Watch

Lacrosse is not a bad sport. Lacrosse takes both endurance, and physical strength to play as there is plenty of running and checking. Lacrosse contains plenty of excitement when watching as throwing and catching takes plenty of hand eye coordination. There is also plenty of physical contact between players as there is plenty of checking.