• It should be in the Olympics!

I think lacrosse should be in the olympics because it is AWESOME! I love lacrosse and I am sure many other people love it to. It is one of the fastest groaning sports in the US and Canada. Lacrosse in the Olympics would be a dream come true for me.

• It should be in the Olympics!

• I Think It Is Worthy but I Don't Know If It Is Qualified,

In terms of lacrosse being at an olympic caliber I would say definitely. However, the main problem is global acceptance and competitiveness in the sport. While lacrosse is fast growing in many places, really the United States and Canada are the only top contenders. Also, I think there is a rule in the olympic charter about how widespread the sport must be to be included. I believe that for a summer olympic sport it must be played in 50 countries worldwide. While the Federation of International Lacrosse (FIL) just recently got its 50th nation member, some of the members would not count for the olympics (ex. Wales and Scotland would be combined with England for the U.K.), or are still in the very early growth stages and would not be able to participate at a high level if at all.

• Lacrosse should be in the Olympics.

Lacrosse an Olympic-caliber sport. It is just as athletic as any other
    sport in the line-up. If we can justify the sport of curling, then
    lacrosse definitely belongs in there too. There is running involved,
    plenty of technique, sportsmanship is requires, and competitions are
    national. There should be no question to its validity as an Olympic
    sport

• Yes, Lacrosse is an Olympic-caliber sport.

Yes, Lacrosse should be considered an Olympic-caliber sport because it requires the same amount of athleticism as many other Olympic sports. For example, Lacrosse players run just as much as soccer players. Lacrosse players must also use their expert hand-eye coordination, just like volleyball players who compete in the Olympics.

• Yes, it is

I don't see how its any different from soccer, it consists of just as many skills, as well as endurance and power. Its sort of a mix between rugby and soccer. You have to have a lot of athletic talent in order to make it on that field. In my book it is a Olympic-caliber sport.

• Lacrosse should be in the Olympics.

Lacrosse an Olympic-caliber sport. It is just as athletic as any other sport in the line-up. If we can justify the sport of curling, then lacrosse definitely belongs in there too. There is running involved, plenty of technique, sportsmanship is requires, and competitions are national. There should be no question to its validity as an olympic sport.

• Not Olympic worthy

Lacrosse is not an Olympic caliber sport because it is not widely played across America or other parts of the world. It is popular in some small pockets of nations, but there will not be a large cross section to choose the athletes from. The games should not be picked up for the Olympics.