• Very good but not best

I would say that Lebron James could be the number 2 player of all time, but i would not say he is better than Michael Jordan. Michael was an all around better offensive player. He could shoot, drive, and create his own shot better than Lebron. Both were elite defenders M.J could guard guards better, Lebron can guards bigs better. Lebron is a better distributor. What it comes down to for me is that when i need to win a series I would rather have M.J. He was the most competitive man sports has ever seen.

• The jury is still out.

It will not be clear if LeBron James is the best player of all time until he retires. There are players like Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar that have done things that LeBron hasn't done. This ranges from areas like the number of titles, points scored in a game, and points scored in a career. Then you also have Steph Curry and a few other players that will give LeBron a run for his money in the current NBA generation. It is possible that 10 years from now, we will look back and think of LeBron as the greatest, but it won't really be known unless he can add a few rings and a few records to his resume first.

• No, Michael Jordan has outperformed LeBron James time and time again.

Michael Jordan is the best player to ever play in the NBA. Jordan has won six NBA championships and six Most Valuable Player titles. James has won two championships and two Most Valuable Player titles. I have heard many times that if Jordan played in today's NBA, James would outplay him. James has a long way to go to before he can be put in the same league as Jordan. Jordan also was a class act who gave the whole team credit while James' view is all about him and what he can get. When it's all said and done, Jordan has outperformed James in almost all areas of the NBA.

• There are better basketball players.

Although LeBron James is a phenomenal basketball player, I think some of those who came before him were better, such as Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson. LeBron James has struggled during some NBA Finals and only has two championship rings, and I think he needs more to put him in the conversation for best player of all time,

• No, Lebron James doesn't perform how a basketball player should to be considered the best of all time.

No LeBron James is not the best basketball player of all time. To be considered the best player of all time you would need to be a consistent performer. LeBron James has a consistent losing record when it comes to the finals. In his career Finals games, James shot just under 30 percent at crunch time, causing losses in these finals.