• Because im different

Because i want to be different MJ is the best ever and curry is the best shooter 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69

• LeBron James is a Loser

Any respect I had for the player is gone. LeBron James is a whining, crying baby. He disgusts me. He's a big bully who continually tries to control everybody on the court. He's not content to just play ball--he has to coach and officiate the game as well. Disrespect other players on the court--walking over the top of them after throwing them down on the court--and be prepared to suffer the consequences. LeBron James is a LOSER.

• Because im different

• No no no

Just beacuse he sucks egg rolls sjdiiiiiiiiiiahfjckkkkkkkkkkkkauirhuki fhcufchulw vdjd fd jnfjejfndj fwjfn ca a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Michael Jordan is.

No, LeBron James is not the best player in NBA history, because he is in the NBA at a time when style is more important than substance. He is a flashy player who gets by on his physical ability. Michael Jordan was a far more technically skilled player who also played with his head.

• Lebron is not the best player in NBA history

It is my opinion that Lebron James is not the best player in the history of the NBA. There are so many great players to compare him to that it is impossible to classify him as the best. Once his career is over then it will be easier to discuss his position in NBA history relative to the greatest players to ever play the game.

• Lebron James is not the best player in NBA history.

Lebron James is not the best player in NBA history. The title of "best player" is a subjective thing. There are many different ways to decide who the best player. You can compare statistics between players and see who has the best stats. Or you can look at number of championships a player has one in his career. Since Lebron James' career is still not over you cannot say he is the best. Compared to Michael Jordan, Lebron James has not won as many team championships. So it is theoretically more valid to say that Michael Jordan was better than Lebron James.

• No, Lebron James isn't the best player in NBA history.

I do not believe that Lebron James should be considered the best player in NBA history. I think that there are way better player throughout the history of the game than Lebron James like Michael Jordang. But I think that Lebron James still has a lot of time to make a case for it.