Is Lebron the best basketball player ever hands down?

• He could possibly

Well LeBron might get to be goat at one point but he is not retired yet so it is hard to say but possibly if he stops crying over calls by refs he might be LOL but in my opinion he will never be goat but he might me the most perfect player of all time

• He could possibly

• No let me tell you

He had to trade to win a title, no great legend had to do that M.J., Magic,
    Larry Bird, Bob Cousy, Bill Russell, Paul Pierce, Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobli, Tony Parker, & Kareem Abdul- Jabbar. He has too many Finals losses, 4 losses. And no player can play without teammates

• Doesn't have the killer instinct

Lebron James is one of the greatest athletes to ever walk this planet however when it comes down to crunch time he can crumble. It's 50:50 whether you will get a great performance or a forgettable performance from him when it matters most. The great ones always have some of their finest moments on the biggest stage. I also don't believe that lebron is a very clutch player to be honest I would trust a Paul pierce in his prime taking the last shot much more than lebron at any point in His career. I don't even think he is the best small forward of all time. To me Larry bird is a much better offensive player than lebron. Sure lebron is a better athlete but Larry bird was a much better shooter and passer and was more fundamentally sound. Lebron is a better defender and he should be given credit for being able to cover 5 positions, but Larry bird could play 5 positions on offense. So to me the tie breaker comes down to the intangibles. Larry bird was a much more clutch player and is easily in the top 5 and my #2 player all time that I would want taking the last shot (behind Jordan). And there is no debating that lebron has two rings and bird has three. Overall I would put lebron at 8th all time behind 1.Jordan 2.Bill Russell 3. Wilt chamberlain 4. Kareem 5.Magic Johnson 6.Larry bird and 7. Kobe Bryant

• Lebron does not hold a candle to greats.

Lebron James is an okay basketball player, but he would never hold up to the like of Jordan and Pipen. I feel the Lebron is an egotistical player that trying to win it for himself and not is fans. There have been and never will be again, those type of players that know it takes a team effort.

• Too many great players and his career is not finished yet to compare to th greats

With Lebron still in the prime of his career its too early to crown King James the greatest player of all-time. He could get injured in his next game and never play again which will mean we will never see how his career finshed. Until Lebron retires I think its unfair to answer this question. What I can say at this point of his career thus far he as shown he can be the greatest ever.