• Because i say so

Do I really need a better reason? I like to sleep and wake up, which is no possible if I am dead, thus life is better than death, especially as I DO NOT want to go to hell, so I maintain that life, under all forms, is better than death.

• Because i say so

• NO, life is better than DEATH..

LIFE..Why we born?, why we want to live? Why we do soo many things in our life? Why? Why? N why?
    Because i wants to live the LIFE.GOD give us life to know more things, while good or bad. Life teach us many things.Sometimes life turn different point and we see mant difficulties but the end was too good. And now we talking about DEATH, death means looser.