Is life for teenagers nowadays easier than before?

• It is way easier than before

Wow how ever said no than you are STUPID! It is so flippen easy to get information now u days. And when you are bored you can just go and play xbox or watch TV on your TV. All ya on the no side is lazy. I mean come on you lazy son of a ...! If yall would just get off your butts then youll now how easy life is today

• It is way easier than before

• It is way easier than before

• It is way easier than before

• It is way easier than before

• It is way easier than before

• Young ones today

I agree that some young children get it hard today since there is social media and there is also peer pressure as well as competition in schools with the young children today. Some children just want to beat others in their year or in their class. Thank you for reading.

• Young ones today

• Being a teen now is easier

This is because before our generation kids did not have technology to use. Back then, kids could not contact parents or their friends, they would need to write a letter (which would take days to send), now with a touch on a screen teens could instantly send text messages, make phone calls, and use social media to connect worldwide. Also, back then teenagers didn’t have cars. Now, when you turn 16 you can drive with a parent by your side and when your 18 you can drive alone. Back then cars weren’t even invented so the only transportation device that teens had was there feet or a bike. In addition- back then, teens didn’t have a debit card or a credit card. The only way to pay for something you wanted was with cash. Now teens can save money in a bank account, and shop whenever they want. Young teens have the ability to own a debit card and older teens or adults 18+ have the rights to own a credit card. This way helps teens save money and have more control over there allowances. The debit card wasn’t made until 1994 and the credit card wasn’t made until 1950. Having a debit or credit card helps teens pay easier and save money by adding cash to the card. This way even helps adults by paying the bill and being able to keep track of their payments.

• Much easier for teens nowadays

It's so much easier teens don't have to help the parents doing manual labor just to help feed their family. Also, we have cars, heaters, clean water available with the push of a button. It is much easier for teens now than for teens in the past. The essentials are available.

• The pressures of a teen

When our parents were in school (90’s), they didn’t have to worry about a lot, back then you could pay your colllege intuition with a summer job. People didn’t have the anxiety of school shooters. And the promise of a stable job was just that. A promise. Nowadays teens have to worry about their student loans that don’t exist yet. Adults have way higher standards for teens who have less opportunities and adults complain that teenagers are lazy these days due to cell phones but we are too busy to defend ourselves because we are trying to fix the economy and the ecosystem that they destroyed.

• It is simple; trends.

Trends are probably one of the worst things I have come across as a teen. At my school, it is always about the latest trend. For example last year one of the biggest trends worldwide was the fidget spinner. If you did not have a fidget spinner, you were a complete social outcast. Why? Because it was the latest trend of course!!! Three weeks later you realise how pointless the thing was and you regret wasting all of your study time twiddling a hunk of metal in your fingers. That is why trends make life as a teenager suck

• It is simple; trends.

• It's harder these days

Teens these days are subjected to social anxiety, depression, isolation and suicidal thoughts. They are more worried about high academic achievements and the number of followers they acquire. Parents aren't helping either because they think that they're lives are more stressful than their teens. Parents should talk to their teens to better understand the struggles they're suffering.

• Its not easier

It is very simple; harder to get into colleges, Social classes because of social media and insane amounts of bullshit happening on the internet. Also teachers are trying their best to make stuff harder because we have the internet now. So much negative shit going on that affects teens and kids everyday.

• Competiton between other students

In the past not many people needed to go to university or couldnt apply/afford it. Nowadys the number of people applying increases every year. Forcing teens to work double the amount there parents had to. This means extra exams. Now even by year 2 (age 6-7) children are allready doing tests that go on there application forms and curriculm. There is more competition to get into university therefore more hard work, stress and hours needed for students.

• Tennagers lives are 100% not easy

Now these days we have social media. Which to us is an important part of our lives now. But there is downsides in the fact that we are exposed to things that our parents back then weren't exposed to, such as people being able to bully us without being caught. Also with all the pictures of models and things on social media where when you look at them it makes you feel like you aren't pretty enough. Then there is school, where I am pretty sure back then they didn't have to do as much as what we have to do now. We have to go through things like studying almost 24/7 we have to keep up a popularity status (if you're someone who cares about that). Also we get expected a lot from our teachers and parents, because needing to get into college is very important, which raises the stakes for how well we need to do in school. Then in my opinion as a girl I feel like I am not pretty enough to have any guy like me. But I think is like that because at least every guy in my school goes for the most attractive girls and once again I think that the reason for this is social media, because of it guys are surrounded with things that they end up raising their stakes on what they think is pretty and what isn't. Next, we also have to put up with our parents saying that they understand what we are going through and that they were a teenager once before too. But have they ever lived in a time where we are expected to go out get a job, be able to get good grades in school. Score high on state test so that we can get into college, because I am 100% positive that a lot of jobs that now require a degree didn't back then. Also to be able to keep up with social media and keep our pages or accounts up to date. And at least as a girl trying to impress the guy that you like who you know would never ask us out because we don't think we are good or pretty enough (at least in my mind that is what I think). If you counter in all the preasure we go through, and every other thing going on in our lives, I think that being a teenager is the most stressful thing that a person living in this time period can go through, our lives aren't as easy as what people think.

• I disagree. Teenagers have a hard life

Teenagers have to put up with the stress of coping for exams etc. also they have pressure added on by their parents and teachers wanting them to do well, working with that pressure is not easy. In addition to this we have to deal with: bullying, social media, friendships/relationships etc.

• Life is even harder than before.

Entering 21st century, people enjoy more prosperity and social progress than before. However, is life today really easier and more comfortable than it was when our grandparents were children? I really don't think so.

First and foremost, we are under even more pressure than our grandparents generation. Around 1950s to 1960s, my grandparents were over 20 years old. There was no university entrance exam. So everyone didn't need to study as hard as nowday students. After school, people also didn't need to hunt for a job so competively. As most fatories belonged to the government, and most children just took the place of their parents.

Additional, life was much easier when my grandparents were children. There was no TV at that time. Children's extracurricular activities were more colorful than nowadays. As people were more close to nature. So no matter where you were living, you could get access to nature in a few miniutes' walking. Any twig could change into a slingshot. But today in order to do some natural activity, you have to drive long way.

Last but not least, the environment was far more beautiful in 1950s than now. I heard and also watched some movies about that time. People can lie down on the beautiful green grasses or pick up apple from the tree without washing. Nowadays, plants were put on more chemical stuff. Food will never be able to be eaten directly.

There are much more worth to date back to my grandparents' childhood. Today we also enjoy more developement from technology. But in general, my opinion is that life today is not easy.

• Teens are having a harder time now

Well people might think that having technology will make live easier for the teenagers right now but damn its so wrong. Teenagers nowadays get lazier because we have Google. We can Google for answers for our homework! Sounds good? Not really. Although Google gives lots of answer but many different kinds of answers. And which one is more reliable those written on the book. How so? If you got your answer wrong you can sue the author???:)))))))))))) lol. NO you won't but it is definitely more reliable then those on the Internet especially web pages like wikipedia. Anyone could change and put fake information inside. Further more googling for answers won't help the kids to learn and they might be learning the wrong things.

Nowadays cyber bullying is getting worse. Look at the past the cases of cyber bullying were way lesser. But now with the help of technology people could say mean things to someone anonymously web pages like sayat. Think about how you would feel if you receive hates when you might have actually done nothing wrong but even if you did I believe that this is not the way how humans should treat one another.