• Men do have it far worse than women today.

All one has to do is look at how many times a woman has ended a mans career over calms of gender harassment without there being any proof that shows it really happened. In today's world the man is assumed to be always guilty no matter what the evidence or circumstances. We have come full circle in today's world and now white males are decremented against more often than not. When is last time anybody called into question a woman or minority clamming harassment ?????

• Oh yes, most definetely.

Even of men within the younger age range, life has really started to become extremely difficult, what with all the greyscale and hateful society and all that. Whatever happened to the peace and simplicity that we once had? Some day, some day, I will help bring it back...Paint the whole world red with love instead of blind hate in the world again.

• Its just nature

Men are da experimental sex,and dey are disposable for men its glory or death,and very few have glory,if you are short or poor your life is hell.Men cant express dere emotions have more fragile bodies and are judged much much more dan females.A good looking female has everything handed on a platter.

• Feminism destroys society

Men are Men and Women are Women. There shouldn't be any in between. Some women these days are so convinced that we should have equal rights as men. We demean men's role in society. If you think about it, women deserve rights such as opening the door for them and such. But women have trouble humbling themselves to let the men protect them or help them out. Our society is struggling in that area but I have hope that it will get better.

• Its just nature

• The life of

Brother r r r r r r. Rr r be r r r r r r r r r. R r r r r r e r e r e e r r r r r r r. R t r r r r r r r. R r r r right

• It is equal but society makes it harder

It would be even for men and women periods= wet dreams and seasonal changes, reproduction=having to show the women we are worthy, and don't get me started on boobs because testicles are way harder to deal with. So overall it's about even, but society, not to mention women, make it harder for guys examples include: having to show lack of emotion, being forced to join the army more frequently by draft, and paying the bills is a huge one

• Is This a Trick Question

Typically men are the main financial supporters of the household, if this is not the case and, God forbid, their wife/girlfriend is forced to work while taking the role of a stay-at-home dad, (assuming the couple has children) they are crucified and named a LOOSER and a DEAD BEAT. However if the opposite proves true and their female counterpart is a stay-at-home mom then OOHH MY GOD how selfless to make such a valiant sacrifice to take care of their children, and OOHH MY GOD!!! How amazing that she can preform such an endless amount of tasks in just twenty-four hour, and for "all" she does she deserves a perpetual applause and should constantly be patting herself on the back for even getting up in the morning. All in the while their male counterparts are doing ACTUALLY work, working twelve hour days to support the family, only to come home and be tend to the partnes every whim because of THEIR "HARD DAY." Clearly there is some disconnect between what is considered work for men and woman considering the stay-at-home men are dead beats, while woman in the same situation are the reincarnation of super woman. Now their are hundreds more reason and conditions not addressed in this comment and if a were to I would likely be in my late nineties and have written the longest ever recorded book, and I have a lot of better things to do so I'll just spair myself the trouble and end it here.

• Is This a Trick Question

• Women don't do shit.

Men do all the hard work. We created and maintain this society. Women don't know the first thing about hard work. Men build the roads, birdges, building, take care of the sewage, provide power, provide water, etc. Women want equal pay, how about equal risk? 98% of on the job fatalities are men! Where's the equality in that? We take all the risk and split the reward. What do women do? They bitch and complain about equality. Face it guys we are the slaves. We do everything for these ungrateful cunts and they still bitch. If women and men would have switched roles in the caveman days we would be an instinct species. Men fight and women flight. We conquered the wild to make us the dominate species on Earth but yet women think we are somehow equail. What joke. Enjoy the free ride you stupid cunts.

• Of course NOT

Women definitely have it harder because you have to act, look and do things to make yourself look good. Men don't necessarily have to do those. Men don't give birth or hear someone say,"you're pretty good for a girl" or anything like that. No one says," you're pretty good for a boy". Also, if girls weren't used to being around things that they haven't done, like some sports or doing things that are new, they'll be afraid! And so will guys if they were grew up like that.

• No no no

Men don't have harder lives than women, women don't have harder lives than men. Individuals have different experiences. A woman that's had an abusive life has had a harder life than the man who hasn't had to endure any kind of real trauma. A man that's lived his life on the streets has had a harder life than a woman who has lived comfortably.
    We can't just say men have it harder/women have it harder because we all have different experiences. It's not fair to make a generalization like that.

• Lol this is bs

WOMEN, HAVE. TO. WAX. POINT PROVEN. Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Lol this is bs

• Woman have it tenfold as hard and sex culture is rigged and "natural" humans became sexist after a drought after being being's of genderequality

Men have their egos hurt through not being macho so I assume a lot of smart powerful men weren't all the cool kids and so society stays rigged with super pacs (no one knows what billionaire is endorsing who) and a pool of manipulative narcissistic men continue to take charge with the sexist teachings this includes not being hard enough of college/university rape cases and not even bringing forth ideas on how to televise that this is not those times of drought that we are civilized and all have fought for a dream to be happy and civilized. Seriously men have the egos inflated (the whole alpha image) with to much expectation and women little. It might have been ok with the previous generations, but not for this one Or this 17 yr old Male no no no I don't want to be in a world were my partner doesn't have respect for her mind AND BODY.

• It depends on the situation...

I noticed that most of the "yes" posts are about men explaining how they are pressure to be the "alpha male" or else they are considered weak. While I agree with that, I would also like to point out that the same names used to offend males over that topic also offends females. For example, if a male shows weakness they are called "sissy." They are being called this because they are "like a girl."
    I am also going to go as far as calling out men on the whole "feminism" topic. Feminism means "equal to" not "better than." While I also agree women tend to overkill the topic a bit, men need to understand that it is an issue that needs to be addressed and women are doing the best they can to address it. Stop trying to discourage it with your names like "feminazi." We can only try and life would be easier for everyone if you minded your own business.
    I would like to point out that I am 15 and more educated and professional about the topic then majority of the people here and that scares me. As a teenage woman, I am concerned about my future and some of the debators here are worrying about the past.

• You are all dickheads.

Dont you see? Women have to push a fat ass baby out of their vagina, they have a horrible, sticky, bloody mess every month, most of the time the woman has the kids to look after, women get raped, women ahve to faff about with makeup, women are self concious about their looks because every women is, sometimes two people fool around and the girl has her baby and the husband leaves her. You men are stupid soooooo stupid. Pay some respect for us you dirty bags,

• No. Just no. This world was not meant to be fair.

Im a woman myself, and being a man actually looks like a normal human being. Girls are treated like animals, "Im so lonely, better get a girlfriend soon.. Hmm where to find them?" its like how humans hunted animals, and yes, they get raped often, which is like a benefit for men to feel good. Women= benefit for the world. Increasing the human population, pleasing the men. Who says being a man is tougher when women has to get a job and not depend on their men?
    Guys can just leave their ladies when they have a child, so the lady has to take cares of their child and work, plus we were judged by our face, also, men loves boobs in these days, which makes women having an extremely chance of husbands that only wants to have sex with them, disturbing. Also, does men have breasts,weak physical appearance, making them easy to be raped and low self defense? No. They dont have the body parts for the " OOH SEXY" Hey, women likes polite men that is gorgeous, not sexy and has large chests. Plus we get called sluts, whore etc with no reason.