• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I said yes, but yet, I'm not quite shore.

Is it really worth living? I mean, if you believe in heaven, than why don't you just skip this life that makes you hurt and cry more times than it makes you smile and laugh? But if you don't believe in God than why do you think you are doing all this for? What do you tell yourself everyday to make yourself carry on? What do you hold on to? Because it's kind of worthless, a life. You live, you die, you're forgotten. 200 hundred years from now nobody will even know you were here. You are nothing to the world. Kind of ridiculous right? But yet, I said yes and I'm not shore why. Maybe the question is..Why not live it? Try to make the most of it? Hurt sometimes, but hold on to all the little things that make you smile. I believe that if it is worth living, love is the only thing that makes it like that. People I love are the reason I keep living every day even though I don't know my place in this world or the reason I'm here. Maybe it's not worth living, but I'm always gonna keep living it because of my loved ones.

• When you were born...

When you were born, gravity pulled you down every time you stood up. When life didn't give you lemons, you cried. When everyone left you, you were alone. But what did you do? You stood. You laughed. You loved. Life might not mean anything to you now, but it meant a hell of a lot to that child who worked hard to get you were you are now. They grew up believing , they had dreams. Reality let the little you down, but that doesn't mean you have to. When you were born you had nothing but beliefs. So believe.

• Life sucks, But I want to live until the end.

Life may be a blessing to some people but for me and many people, it is a curse. I'm a merely 17 years old boy who were born with ADHD and a very short memory, which hinders my ability to learn. Life is hard since you always have to live up to people's expectation. You have to go to school, you have to get good grades, you have to grow up, you have to go to university, you have to work and if you don't...?

You will die

I hate my life. I can't do what I really wanted to do. I always escape to the world of video games and anime because it always take my mind off things. The world as it present in video games and anime is much more beautiful than real world. When bad things happens, some people always stands up for the right thing. While in real world I watch as about 5 people slip in front of me in my lunch queue. Some guy did say something to them but all he get was a laugh from everyone around him. Life is indeed a dark and nasty place.

Life sucks

So why don't I just kill myself ? I've been asking the same question again and again. Surely a strike to a carotid artery in your neck with sharp object will probably kill me quicker than someone could save me.

I still have hope.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Thousands of people may die from lightning trying to search for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I can kill myself any time if I ever became tired of my life. But once I stab myself in the neck there's no turning back. I wanted to continue living until I can't live anymore. I wanted to risk everything I had to see all the good that may come in the unforeseeable future. Life may be the worst thing that ever happened to me but that doesn't mean there's nothing good in it. It may sounded childish wishing for a 'happy ending'. But I will never know unless I tried

Perhaps... I will have a girlfriend one day :)

• It is hard but it is amazing.

I would love for this life to be all happy times, but if I couldn't make it past hard times then what gives me the right to complain. There people far less fortunate than me smiling right now. To them my problems are small and yet they smile. I believe life can be hard, but there are moments that are precious the first love, first child, true friends who will be with you till the end, and just those moments of wow. Those moments when you see something and you think wow that was amazing. That moment can be anything someone helping someone they don't know, something beautiful and amazing, or just the fact that we are even alive. Throughout you're life you'll make mistakes and people will be cruel but you can make it better. YOU have the ability to make life enjoyable. That is the true beauty of life, we can make it better.

• Linger a little while longer in this world maybe you'll find something of value

I said yes only because I feel it's the right thing to say, definitely not because I truly believe it myself. Personally I think everything in life, in this cursed world is pointless. Life is only good or great depending upon what country you're born in, what race you are and what gender you are. However, with all that being said one does not know what is to come after death and just about all religions agree that suicide is horribly wrong so I suppose rather than hastening getting to the end it's better to linger around living because there always the possibility of finding something worthwhile.

• Life is beautiful.

I think life has a lot of nice things, such as many fun things to experience and see and also to have many relationships with people. Lots of learning from life such as how to make friends and how to be independent and what fun and nice things to do.

• Yes and No.

Life is full of joy, laughter, pain, suffering, love, anger, hate, and pretty much every other emotion out there. It differs on what life you live, and if you are happy with it. I understand there are people born slaves, poor, or abused, and they deserve to be happy. But there is always a silver lining to something, and that includes life.

• Are you serious? Of course it is.

“Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.” Its better to have a chance to enjoy life, then to never exist at all. As a human there is nothing else we know besides living, one cannot comprehend not existing. Set goals, take chances, and never give up. Honestly, its not about the end but about what you experience. Rather than saying, "woe is me" change how you live or how you face this world. It's all up to you.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• There is no point to it.

I can't have children (medical reasons).
    I don't want children (selfish reasons).
    I don't need for my name to live on.
    I don't believe in any god, nor support any religion.
    But the most compelling, there are way too many of us, and we have wreaked immense havoc on nature.

• Lot pepole need for there own good to droop down dead.

Yes, its not worth the hastle and lot of pepole need to droop down dead , for their own sake, For various reason, such as povetry, sickness and some folks that are plain annoying and/or full them selves. Pepole think you need to accive something in life, being it degrees from Universites or clertify from high schools regarding certain skills to be able to work. If we think about work directly its all about getting promotion better wages and enslive your best years way in service of others, ususally followed with physical sickness, but if you own the buisness you are under lot of menal disdress and can hamper your health, If these thing are the only things that make life worth it for some folks but not others then you have wonder what is the point. When you have to consider this no matter how much money you ern you are evantually going to die, or how much you accomplish.

• It means nothing.

Life is meaningless and pointless, i exist to exist plain and simple. The wars, animosity and disposition does nothing for any of us. The planet is only here due to a few gravitational forces that occurred in the formation of our sun. All the inventions, talents and happiness/empathy we all portray will sooner no longer exist after the sun runs out of its thermal energy and digests or engulfs our planet billions of years from now. Everything you see from the perfection and beauties of our nature and the geographical regions of our planet will be annihilated. When we die we lose consciousness and all of our perceptions are gone, there's nothing after death making life even more meaningless. Childhood cancers, trauma and starvation makes life seem more pointless than it is, i'm replaceable and so is everyone else, i'm just a peon working for somebody higher, but eventually all the achievements, inventions and things we've overcame and surpassed in life will mean nothing after death. Eventually all of the conserved energy in the universe will sooner die out and there will be nothing. This is very, very, very depressing and sadistic but it's the truth, i don't mean to come of sounding cruel but life truly has no meaning or definition besides you yourself, you are the only person with meaning, a name and a position in life. Even if there's no god, every living organism is at least advanced physically and biochemically, the human and animal cell is a very complex system, our own DNA is complex. Life is also ephemeral but we do have purpose being here, every animal, organism and human being you see has purpose and has a definition or example about themselves, i only think it is meaningless because of the work of physical laws and the fact that the universe is simply space contained of dark matter and energy. The fact that any of us are here should give you a hint that it was planned like this, every moment or event, life has its reasons behind both the bad and the good. I can't stand the notion of death and that there's no afterlife and that life is meaningless but i can't help but think that maybe it's true and that this is just a product of neuronal activity and stimuli that is produced in an organ. If life had meaning, children wouldn't die from starvation/hunger, diseases and from a system of government including communism and fascism. Why would an intelligent, omniscient minded god let bad things happen to innocent people? Life shows its meaning but at the same time it's because we are the cause to why there's so much corruption, animosity and detestation in the world. After i'm gone, i will mean nothing to anyone, the world will continue to rotate on its axis and time will persuade to go on without me but you a physical organism, you aren't "nothing."

• No it is not

I just lost my job because i failed a drug test. Now its like no one will touch me.It's almost like I raped someone.I cant seem to get back my life to any measure of standards. I've never hurt anyone only smoked pot and tried to live some existance. I don't have any girlfriends, I losing my home, car and my own family doesnt talk to me

• Without a doubt NO

Nothing in life is worth going through the trouble. Nothing good happens without bad following right behind it. No happiness without extreme sadness. No love without loss. No hope without reality there to constantly remind us of how screwed we really are. I believe in heaven whole heartedly because I just know there's got to be a place that's far better than this. Atleast I hope so. I understand why there are so many suicidal people. There's nothing but temporary happiness and false hope here. So no. Life is and will never be worth living. I'd much rather die and go to heaven than live in this hell.

• Life sucks but i wanna see maybe some good times will come soon?

Life sucks or maybe for some of us... Especially me. But i wanna try and leave all my problems behind and think of life in a positive way... Look at life from another direction... You see suffering is just a stage in life that never ends... But we gotta be strong and wait till the good comes..... Even though i cry myself to sleep everyday but i still wanna be patient and wait for the good.... Cause i believe good times are coming..... <3

• Life isn't worth living

When you know not what to do to help humanity with its many simple problems that are created with their own minds. I stand above my age group with greater knowledge which takes most people a life time to master. Yet it is because of this knowledge, that I am cursed to live a lonely life of trying and failing to help ease up humanity's burdens yet each and every time they go back to what got them there in the first place.

Selfishness is the root of all problems in this world second to that is stupidity and laziness. Humans are animals that have been given the gift of spiritual knowledge yet time and time again they fail to use it because their animal instincts, no their logic, said so. We fail to realize that we live not for ourselves but everyone here on this planet. We live even for the strangers.

For every atom in our bodies is everything yet nothing. What was, what is and what will ever be.

We are nothing yet everything.

So, I as I look on through my eyes at this world of selfish individuals, feel compelled to say that life on this planet is not worth it.

Not because of selfishness but because I as an individual fail to see what I can do to help.

• Shout Out To the Homies

I've asked myself this question many times, but I haven't been able to convince myself that life is worth living. There may be many ways to label this inclination to death, but I think that one single word can't really describe or explain this personal realization. I want to believe in optimistic words, phrases, and perspectives that have been thrown at me, but, when broken down, it seems I've only received impersonal positive opinions based on the outcomes of other people's experiences. So, I don't think this is a matter of right or wrong, but rather a matter of individual experience and perspective. Additionally, I do not support the killing of other people or violation of human rights and right to privacy. Some people just really need to learn how to respect and be considerate of other people, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation and/or religious beliefs. Maybe this is why most of us feel un-satisfied, to the point of suicide contemplation.

• Shout Out To the Homies