• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I said yes, but yet, I'm not quite shore.

Is it really worth living? I mean, if you believe in heaven, than why don't you just skip this life that makes you hurt and cry more times than it makes you smile and laugh? But if you don't believe in God than why do you think you are doing all this for? What do you tell yourself everyday to make yourself carry on? What do you hold on to? Because it's kind of worthless, a life. You live, you die, you're forgotten. 200 hundred years from now nobody will even know you were here. You are nothing to the world. Kind of ridiculous right? But yet, I said yes and I'm not shore why. Maybe the question is..Why not live it? Try to make the most of it? Hurt sometimes, but hold on to all the little things that make you smile. I believe that if it is worth living, love is the only thing that makes it like that. People I love are the reason I keep living every day even though I don't know my place in this world or the reason I'm here. Maybe it's not worth living, but I'm always gonna keep living it because of my loved ones.

• Yes. Life is a cruel but gratifiying game.

There have been times in my life where I have quesioned the morality of the world and how so many bad things could happen to so many good people? But whenever I ask this question I find myself relaying back to the notion that life isn't fair and that not everyone has the equal oppurtunities that other people have, and in reflecting upon this fact I find myself more gratified at the prospect of life and all the immense oppurtunities that it presents. While other people's lives may be better or worse than your own, you still have the power in a limited but large way to help those who are less fortunate. This is what truly drives me to the notion that this game that we call life is worth living.

• When you were born...

When you were born, gravity pulled you down every time you stood up. When life didn't give you lemons, you cried. When everyone left you, you were alone. But what did you do? You stood. You laughed. You loved. Life might not mean anything to you now, but it meant a hell of a lot to that child who worked hard to get you were you are now. They grew up believing , they had dreams. Reality let the little you down, but that doesn't mean you have to. When you were born you had nothing but beliefs. So believe.

• Life sucks, But I want to live until the end.

Life may be a blessing to some people but for me and many people, it is a curse. I'm a merely 17 years old boy who were born with ADHD and a very short memory, which hinders my ability to learn. Life is hard since you always have to live up to people's expectation. You have to go to school, you have to get good grades, you have to grow up, you have to go to university, you have to work and if you don't...?

You will die

I hate my life. I can't do what I really wanted to do. I always escape to the world of video games and anime because it always take my mind off things. The world as it present in video games and anime is much more beautiful than real world. When bad things happens, some people always stands up for the right thing. While in real world I watch as about 5 people slip in front of me in my lunch queue. Some guy did say something to them but all he get was a laugh from everyone around him. Life is indeed a dark and nasty place.

Life sucks

So why don't I just kill myself ? I've been asking the same question again and again. Surely a strike to a carotid artery in your neck with sharp object will probably kill me quicker than someone could save me.

I still have hope.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Thousands of people may die from lightning trying to search for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I can kill myself any time if I ever became tired of my life. But once I stab myself in the neck there's no turning back. I wanted to continue living until I can't live anymore. I wanted to risk everything I had to see all the good that may come in the unforeseeable future. Life may be the worst thing that ever happened to me but that doesn't mean there's nothing good in it. It may sounded childish wishing for a 'happy ending'. But I will never know unless I tried

Perhaps... I will have a girlfriend one day :)

• It is hard but it is amazing.

I would love for this life to be all happy times, but if I couldn't make it past hard times then what gives me the right to complain. There people far less fortunate than me smiling right now. To them my problems are small and yet they smile. I believe life can be hard, but there are moments that are precious the first love, first child, true friends who will be with you till the end, and just those moments of wow. Those moments when you see something and you think wow that was amazing. That moment can be anything someone helping someone they don't know, something beautiful and amazing, or just the fact that we are even alive. Throughout you're life you'll make mistakes and people will be cruel but you can make it better. YOU have the ability to make life enjoyable. That is the true beauty of life, we can make it better.

• Linger a little while longer in this world maybe you'll find something of value

I said yes only because I feel it's the right thing to say, definitely not because I truly believe it myself. Personally I think everything in life, in this cursed world is pointless. Life is only good or great depending upon what country you're born in, what race you are and what gender you are. However, with all that being said one does not know what is to come after death and just about all religions agree that suicide is horribly wrong so I suppose rather than hastening getting to the end it's better to linger around living because there always the possibility of finding something worthwhile.

• Life is beautiful.

I think life has a lot of nice things, such as many fun things to experience and see and also to have many relationships with people. Lots of learning from life such as how to make friends and how to be independent and what fun and nice things to do.

• Yes and No.

Life is full of joy, laughter, pain, suffering, love, anger, hate, and pretty much every other emotion out there. It differs on what life you live, and if you are happy with it. I understand there are people born slaves, poor, or abused, and they deserve to be happy. But there is always a silver lining to something, and that includes life.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• A self-supporting cycle of misery

Every time you have to interact with another person, the likelihood is that the interaction will end up in disappointment. This ranges from them treating you badly immediately to being close to you for years and then stabbing you in the back. Because of this, all of us end up (subconsciously, if you are decent person) also doing the same to others, which causes the cycle of misery to go on.

If you decide to make an effort to minimise the disappointment you bring to other people as much as possible this would stop, right? Wrong, other people will detect your niceness and stab you even deeper in the back.

• Suffering and similar...

There is just so much suffering and other negatives, not just for other species but also for humans. I dont believe that even the persian king himself had many days better than a dreamless night. As the good Sokrates put it:

"...Either death is a state of nothingness and utter unconsciousness, or, as men say, there is a change and migration of the soul from this world to another. Now if you suppose that there is no consciousness, but a sleep like the sleep of him who is undisturbed even by the sight of dreams, death will be an unspeakable gain. For if a person were to select the night in which his sleep was undisturbed even by dreams, and were to compare with this the other days and nights of his life, and then were to tell us how many days and nights he had passed in the course of his life better and more pleasantly than this one, I think that any man, even the great king, will not find many such days or nights..."

- Plato; Apology

• It has no meaning.

Sorry to probably break a few hopes. But in this big huge universe we hardly affect anything with our small lives. There's no point having life in the world. The universe would function just fine without life. Once we die, who knows what happens? Possibly we go to heaven or hell. Then what? There no point. And if we die and completely cease to exist in any form then why do anything against all? Then we have cancer, trauma and basically you notice that literally everyone is a damn hypocrite around you. After death we'll be completely forgotten assuming anyone cares and remembers you now. What do we influence in our lives? Earth is so small compared to just Jupiter let alone the multiple galaxies in the universe. We can't change anything. We come into a world and die, leaving a world much worse than it was. Before you were born, you didn't exist at all. What difference does it make when one tiny miniature dust particle dies or lives anyways?

• It has no meaning.

• Its unfair and full of sorrow

I grew up with middle child syndrome and severe depression. My parents disliked me and excluded me and broke me. I learned that all suffering in this world originates from one's incompetence, and if there is a choice you can only get 1 not both. My parents chose my sis and my bro and left me alone. Now is that really fair?

• Its unfair and full of sorrow

• Everyone will be forgotten

I am of the belief that free-will does not exist. You can't choose your feelings, beliefs, or even who you are. Because of this, life is already subject to those previously mentioned conditions. I don't want to believe this or think this way but that is beyond my control. True happiness is unattainable because what makes me happy may make others unhappy, and vice-versa. Life is a cruel game of chance and we are all pawns.

• Everyone will be forgotten

• Definitely not worth it

We're enslaved by out corporate masters, made to work depressing, demanding jobs for decades just to survive. Resistance is futile, life is exhausting and it just doesn't seem worth putting up with. Its a great depression, even if the majority are too ignorant (not their fault) to see it. I wanted to be a revolutionary and stand up to Westminster, but I'm too burnt out