• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I consider life worth living.

Life allows for opportunity and meaning, whereas the opposite, which I'm assuming is non existence, allows for nothing. Some days- hell, some years- I would rather not be alive for. I would rather skip them altogether. Life doesn't work like that. Life always changes, gets better or worse, even if it takes a while to seem it. I may sound naïve, but depression is cruel in that life seems unchanging and a constant dredge of crap being thrown at you every day, so much that it's not even worth resisting anymore. You don't have any good days. However, change always happens. If the alternative is non-existence, then I will live life every day, be it good or bad, because emotion is what makes life worth living.

• Change Your Heart

Life might give you lemons, but read all of these articles, and it will change your heart. Live life. It's always full of surprises. Dont kill yourself because of a stupid reason. If you would kill yourself, your sick. In fact, dont kill yourself for any reason!!! Live your life!!!

• When you were born...

When you were born, gravity pulled you down every time you stood up. When life didn't give you lemons, you cried. When everyone left you, you were alone. But what did you do? You stood. You laughed. You loved. Life might not mean anything to you now, but it meant a hell of a lot to that child who worked hard to get you were you are now. They grew up believing , they had dreams. Reality let the little you down, but that doesn't mean you have to. When you were born you had nothing but beliefs. So believe.

• Life sucks, But I want to live until the end.

Life may be a blessing to some people but for me and many people, it is a curse. I'm a merely 17 years old boy who were born with ADHD and a very short memory, which hinders my ability to learn. Life is hard since you always have to live up to people's expectation. You have to go to school, you have to get good grades, you have to grow up, you have to go to university, you have to work and if you don't...?

You will die

I hate my life. I can't do what I really wanted to do. I always escape to the world of video games and anime because it always take my mind off things. The world as it present in video games and anime is much more beautiful than real world. When bad things happens, some people always stands up for the right thing. While in real world I watch as about 5 people slip in front of me in my lunch queue. Some guy did say something to them but all he get was a laugh from everyone around him. Life is indeed a dark and nasty place.

Life sucks

So why don't I just kill myself ? I've been asking the same question again and again. Surely a strike to a carotid artery in your neck with sharp object will probably kill me quicker than someone could save me.

I still have hope.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Thousands of people may die from lightning trying to search for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I can kill myself any time if I ever became tired of my life. But once I stab myself in the neck there's no turning back. I wanted to continue living until I can't live anymore. I wanted to risk everything I had to see all the good that may come in the unforeseeable future. Life may be the worst thing that ever happened to me but that doesn't mean there's nothing good in it. It may sounded childish wishing for a 'happy ending'. But I will never know unless I tried

Perhaps... I will have a girlfriend one day :)

• It is hard but it is amazing.

I would love for this life to be all happy times, but if I couldn't make it past hard times then what gives me the right to complain. There people far less fortunate than me smiling right now. To them my problems are small and yet they smile. I believe life can be hard, but there are moments that are precious the first love, first child, true friends who will be with you till the end, and just those moments of wow. Those moments when you see something and you think wow that was amazing. That moment can be anything someone helping someone they don't know, something beautiful and amazing, or just the fact that we are even alive. Throughout you're life you'll make mistakes and people will be cruel but you can make it better. YOU have the ability to make life enjoyable. That is the true beauty of life, we can make it better.

• Linger a little while longer in this world maybe you'll find something of value

I said yes only because I feel it's the right thing to say, definitely not because I truly believe it myself. Personally I think everything in life, in this cursed world is pointless. Life is only good or great depending upon what country you're born in, what race you are and what gender you are. However, with all that being said one does not know what is to come after death and just about all religions agree that suicide is horribly wrong so I suppose rather than hastening getting to the end it's better to linger around living because there always the possibility of finding something worthwhile.

• Life is beautiful.

I think life has a lot of nice things, such as many fun things to experience and see and also to have many relationships with people. Lots of learning from life such as how to make friends and how to be independent and what fun and nice things to do.

• Yes and No.

Life is full of joy, laughter, pain, suffering, love, anger, hate, and pretty much every other emotion out there. It differs on what life you live, and if you are happy with it. I understand there are people born slaves, poor, or abused, and they deserve to be happy. But there is always a silver lining to something, and that includes life.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• Poop deck onboard

To the office the other hand is the first time buyers are not the only thing I can get the cheapest price for to get some shows and my wife and I are looking for a few days and I will be might go for a weekend of a treck but more information about the vox the intended recipient of this e-mail

• Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

In a reality where anything you say can be either falsified -or validated -- regardless of its merit, makes it impossible to say anything of any value to an audience that is either truly open-minded -or biased against any statement, argument, or question.

Our planet has been conquered by capitalism, monetary slavery, propaganda, etc. -by those who sought to overpower all of us. .. ..
    They succeeded.

To "fight for what's right" means something on a small scale, but globally it's controversial because destruction and shedding blood over injustice defeats the very reason for the fight.

We can get philosophical about how "we are all one" and our "spirit" and all kinds of things, but, look at the bigger picture here: "does it matter?" .. No, it does not.

Does anyone care about the damage we're doing to our own psyche, the environment, our education, our children, etc? ... - again.. Does it matter? -NO!

See, nothing matters. If you feel there is a great new invention that would help mankind, and you set out a goal to make it a reality, then your invention has to pass "planned obsolescence" before any serious investor - or government will even consider mass producing it.

If you have the money to do without investors, then the monetary economy will not be in your favor because it is designed to work with planned obsolescence, so you will just waste away your pennies... For what? - a cure for cancer? - Everybody knows there are cures for many types of cancer; but do the medical industry support these? .. NO!

A sick patient is a good patient, because they have to buy more meds. More meds need to be made -so those who make it have a job - to feed their family.. You want to take that away from them? .. Now look on the other end - a sick person - dying of a curable disease.. Yeah, I know, feel free to throw up. It's sick. All of it, it's all twisted, mixed up and warped to pointless babble by politics in the news, wars over religion, wealth, governance, fossil fuels, greed, racism, bigotry... My gawd the list is very long...

Can we make a change? .. Sure, go ahead and try.. Make a new "free energy device" - and get beaten do death, poisoned, run over, shot... .. "blow the whistle" on some inhumane regime? - same applies, you're better off doing nothing; it's like they are saying: "shut up and do a meaningless job and live a meaningless life - OR ELSE..."

Is life worth living? NO!

They succeeded.

Is life worth living? NO!

• Nothing is true, everything is permitted

They succeeded.

Is life worth living? NO!

• Modern life is an artificial matrix

Money leads evolution
    man's nature is corrupted by money and morality
    look at this world
    nothing makes sense
    everything is artificial
    society is based on lies
    jews own your mind
    work
    work
    work
    pay bills pay bills pay bills
    get in debt
    be a slave
    people suck
    rich get richer
    poor get poorer
    government=monopoly
    private societies=sub monopolies
    money=freedom
    humans are hypocrites
    i hate this world
    cant wait til i die

• Not at all

Life isn't by any means worth living, don't even try. Unless you have a lot of money and power (or true love) and you can get to enjoy all those things. If not, please, do what you have been thinking about for a while. Do it as soon as possible.

• The "ups" don't last

People will tell you "life has ups and downs", but the " ups" never last and are far less potent than the "downs". Every time you reach an " up", you fall back down, and each time is harder than before. What's worse is that you're told to accept yhis as it is "normal". If this is " life" than it is not worth having.

• Nothing to it

Why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we make ourselves live? When there is a way out? Life is not painful. Its not the worst thing on ever. Its just pointless. I live my life, and what the hell do i get out of it? Nothing. So why should I spend so much time and energy on something that I get nothing out of.

• Consciousness is an illusion

We are bacteria. Our evolutionary traits follow that of not only the exponential nature of cancer, but also of physics. We are but a tool in the system to manipulate energy in ways and for reasons we may never fully understand with a primitive mentality created by the force it tries to conceptualize.I