• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I said yes, but yet, I'm not quite shore.

Is it really worth living? I mean, if you believe in heaven, than why don't you just skip this life that makes you hurt and cry more times than it makes you smile and laugh? But if you don't believe in God than why do you think you are doing all this for? What do you tell yourself everyday to make yourself carry on? What do you hold on to? Because it's kind of worthless, a life. You live, you die, you're forgotten. 200 hundred years from now nobody will even know you were here. You are nothing to the world. Kind of ridiculous right? But yet, I said yes and I'm not shore why. Maybe the question is..Why not live it? Try to make the most of it? Hurt sometimes, but hold on to all the little things that make you smile. I believe that if it is worth living, love is the only thing that makes it like that. People I love are the reason I keep living every day even though I don't know my place in this world or the reason I'm here. Maybe it's not worth living, but I'm always gonna keep living it because of my loved ones.

• Living Better Than Dying

For most people, living is far better and more enjoyable than dying. Life is absolutely worth living because experiences, both good and bad, are worth experiencing. The more experiences a person has in their life, the more fulfilling their life becomes. Living a positive and happy life is especially great when facing adversity.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• Kill yourselves already

If the earth's life up to now was measured as 12 hours on a clock, life would have existed in the last second of the 12 hours on that clock. Human life only for a minuscule fraction of that. You are insignificant, you do not matter. You either will die unhappy and alone, or surrounded by people that you pretend to like still after all these years. And when you do die, the rest of the universe will continue like nothing happened. Because nothing did

• I just dont see the point

Why? Why bother no matter what you do or who you are we all end up dead. Why be judged your whole life by others no more significant than you. Be treated like an animal by others we are all animals the worst of the animal race to me there is nothing worse than the human race and its laws. I don't want to be apart of it

Research this topic: United States