• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I said yes, but yet, I'm not quite shore.

Is it really worth living? I mean, if you believe in heaven, than why don't you just skip this life that makes you hurt and cry more times than it makes you smile and laugh? But if you don't believe in God than why do you think you are doing all this for? What do you tell yourself everyday to make yourself carry on? What do you hold on to? Because it's kind of worthless, a life. You live, you die, you're forgotten. 200 hundred years from now nobody will even know you were here. You are nothing to the world. Kind of ridiculous right? But yet, I said yes and I'm not shore why. Maybe the question is..Why not live it? Try to make the most of it? Hurt sometimes, but hold on to all the little things that make you smile. I believe that if it is worth living, love is the only thing that makes it like that. People I love are the reason I keep living every day even though I don't know my place in this world or the reason I'm here. Maybe it's not worth living, but I'm always gonna keep living it because of my loved ones.

• Yes and No.

Life is full of joy, laughter, pain, suffering, love, anger, hate, and pretty much every other emotion out there. It differs on what life you live, and if you are happy with it. I understand there are people born slaves, poor, or abused, and they deserve to be happy. But there is always a silver lining to something, and that includes life.

• Are you serious? Of course it is.

“Death is so terribly final, while life is full of possibilities.” Its better to have a chance to enjoy life, then to never exist at all. As a human there is nothing else we know besides living, one cannot comprehend not existing. Set goals, take chances, and never give up. Honestly, its not about the end but about what you experience. Rather than saying, "woe is me" change how you live or how you face this world. It's all up to you.

• Yes AND no

Life is an opportunity, it's a chance forced upon you to do something with your 'life'. You can enjoy it and have fun, do all kinds of cool stuff, have dreams and ambitions, do whatever you please, it is YOUR life. It's worth living if you have something to live FOR.

But don't forget that if you have nothing worth living for and that if you're certain that no day will be better than the memories you already have, it becomes optional. Life isn't a gift, it's nature, it's something that gets forced upon you wether you like it or not. So you have every right to do with it what you want, be it continuing a long, boring life in hope for better days, or stopping it entirely.

It's your life, your choice.

• Living Better Than Dying

For most people, living is far better and more enjoyable than dying. Life is absolutely worth living because experiences, both good and bad, are worth experiencing. The more experiences a person has in their life, the more fulfilling their life becomes. Living a positive and happy life is especially great when facing adversity.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• This point is not debatable

It is self evident. You have to suffer to live and live to suffer. You are just here to s**t out the bad karma, and when you have achieved balance, you time here is done. People ask why aliens never visit earth. Why would they want to land on a ball of horses**t?? And that's the least unpleasant part of this place

• No way !!

If I have to express statistically my emotions until now - I am 34 years old, I would say: 1% happiness, 55 % pain (physical, sexual, mental, emotional, financial, social abuse), 44 % boredom (doing the same things to keep me going/alive - working/studying, sleeping, taking care of my body: eating, cooking, doing shopping, personal care and grooming...Etc) ...Is it worth it ? No, for this I decided not to have kids ...

• Death is peace

This life is 95% pain with 5% short lived moments of happiness mixed in to convince us to keep that knife at a distance. And the funny thing is that it works. Despite the fact that life's events scar us beyond measure, we always look to the future for comfort, whether comfort may exist there or not. Most of the time, it doesn't unless you are thinking about taking your life.

• So far, No.

What this world, including life, lacks, is meaning. A meaning is the end result impact from an action. Our actions do have an impact in a small and very temporal way, such as being a part of someone's life. Even by just being present to that person, you've been the culminating cause for one or many events in that persons life - being an impact.

Though this may seem valid enough for a meaning to life, it is not. On a larger, rather universal scale, everything has a beginning, and its end - including your life.

The lack of a greater purpose in life, or an end result, is a cold and troubling thought. Vast numbers of people worldwide believe in religions, which can effectively be used to create meaning to this bitter, cold life, as religions give an ultimate meaning to life, such as serving an ultimate master in order to gain entry to the other world where things are better, or even perfect. These kind of ideas give our fragile and limited lives a meaning.

Though the problem with religions is that it's, in fact, purely based on beliefs. No facts, no evidence - reason nor logic.

Although religions haven't been proven to be real, it cannot simply be completely denied.

As long as there's no official meaning to life, religions are to be considered beliefs, so far.

• English team in general

We believe every time but they are just terrible. There is no reason to live - what is the point? All we have is dissapointment and only get left with the option of self harm. If there was no life this wouldn't happen and I'd never have to feel anything.

• Yes AND no

It's your life, your choice.

• Life is Pain

Everything is a construct of the imagination. Real physical pain cannot be reproduced by trying to remember it, however our emotional pain is inescapable. Why? Because it is extremely easy to remember the times we have been emotionally hurt. It is easy to feel life slip away. It starts when we realize that we have been consumed by hatred or anger. Not only our hatred and anger, but the hatred and anger of the whole world. For most cases, it's not IF we are consumed, but WHEN we will be consumed by the pain of the world. The only things preventing us from stopping this pain and relentlessness of anger are the also constructs of our imagination. Money, love, or worth we place in anything else. There is no hope for mankind. Only death and destruction....

• Life is Pain

• Kill yourselves already

If the earth's life up to now was measured as 12 hours on a clock, life would have existed in the last second of the 12 hours on that clock. Human life only for a minuscule fraction of that. You are insignificant, you do not matter. You either will die unhappy and alone, or surrounded by people that you pretend to like still after all these years. And when you do die, the rest of the universe will continue like nothing happened. Because nothing did