• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I consider life worth living.

Life allows for opportunity and meaning, whereas the opposite, which I'm assuming is non existence, allows for nothing. Some days- hell, some years- I would rather not be alive for. I would rather skip them altogether. Life doesn't work like that. Life always changes, gets better or worse, even if it takes a while to seem it. I may sound naïve, but depression is cruel in that life seems unchanging and a constant dredge of crap being thrown at you every day, so much that it's not even worth resisting anymore. You don't have any good days. However, change always happens. If the alternative is non-existence, then I will live life every day, be it good or bad, because emotion is what makes life worth living.

• Change Your Heart

Life might give you lemons, but read all of these articles, and it will change your heart. Live life. It's always full of surprises. Dont kill yourself because of a stupid reason. If you would kill yourself, your sick. In fact, dont kill yourself for any reason!!! Live your life!!!

• When you were born...

When you were born, gravity pulled you down every time you stood up. When life didn't give you lemons, you cried. When everyone left you, you were alone. But what did you do? You stood. You laughed. You loved. Life might not mean anything to you now, but it meant a hell of a lot to that child who worked hard to get you were you are now. They grew up believing , they had dreams. Reality let the little you down, but that doesn't mean you have to. When you were born you had nothing but beliefs. So believe.

• Life sucks, But I want to live until the end.

Life may be a blessing to some people but for me and many people, it is a curse. I'm a merely 17 years old boy who were born with ADHD and a very short memory, which hinders my ability to learn. Life is hard since you always have to live up to people's expectation. You have to go to school, you have to get good grades, you have to grow up, you have to go to university, you have to work and if you don't...?

You will die

I hate my life. I can't do what I really wanted to do. I always escape to the world of video games and anime because it always take my mind off things. The world as it present in video games and anime is much more beautiful than real world. When bad things happens, some people always stands up for the right thing. While in real world I watch as about 5 people slip in front of me in my lunch queue. Some guy did say something to them but all he get was a laugh from everyone around him. Life is indeed a dark and nasty place.

Life sucks

So why don't I just kill myself ? I've been asking the same question again and again. Surely a strike to a carotid artery in your neck with sharp object will probably kill me quicker than someone could save me.

I still have hope.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Thousands of people may die from lightning trying to search for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I can kill myself any time if I ever became tired of my life. But once I stab myself in the neck there's no turning back. I wanted to continue living until I can't live anymore. I wanted to risk everything I had to see all the good that may come in the unforeseeable future. Life may be the worst thing that ever happened to me but that doesn't mean there's nothing good in it. It may sounded childish wishing for a 'happy ending'. But I will never know unless I tried

Perhaps... I will have a girlfriend one day :)

• It is hard but it is amazing.

I would love for this life to be all happy times, but if I couldn't make it past hard times then what gives me the right to complain. There people far less fortunate than me smiling right now. To them my problems are small and yet they smile. I believe life can be hard, but there are moments that are precious the first love, first child, true friends who will be with you till the end, and just those moments of wow. Those moments when you see something and you think wow that was amazing. That moment can be anything someone helping someone they don't know, something beautiful and amazing, or just the fact that we are even alive. Throughout you're life you'll make mistakes and people will be cruel but you can make it better. YOU have the ability to make life enjoyable. That is the true beauty of life, we can make it better.

• Linger a little while longer in this world maybe you'll find something of value

I said yes only because I feel it's the right thing to say, definitely not because I truly believe it myself. Personally I think everything in life, in this cursed world is pointless. Life is only good or great depending upon what country you're born in, what race you are and what gender you are. However, with all that being said one does not know what is to come after death and just about all religions agree that suicide is horribly wrong so I suppose rather than hastening getting to the end it's better to linger around living because there always the possibility of finding something worthwhile.

• Life is beautiful.

I think life has a lot of nice things, such as many fun things to experience and see and also to have many relationships with people. Lots of learning from life such as how to make friends and how to be independent and what fun and nice things to do.

• Yes and No.

Life is full of joy, laughter, pain, suffering, love, anger, hate, and pretty much every other emotion out there. It differs on what life you live, and if you are happy with it. I understand there are people born slaves, poor, or abused, and they deserve to be happy. But there is always a silver lining to something, and that includes life.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• No thank you, life.

I don't really think so. I mean we're born and then we go to school and we get jobs and you know, all that and then we die. But I don't wanna get up early in the morning and go to school every single week day. And then what? Get a job, to earn money, to survie, to live? Getting up early in the morning every single day just to do something you may not even like. And doing that just to earn money? And earning that money to not starve and be homeless? You know what I'd rather die. Because I don't wanna go to school 5 days a week for like 10-15 years just to get education for a job. And getting that job that annoys you so much that you just wanna quit, but you can't, because you're not going to earn any money. And today we're so addicted to money, we need it in order to live a life. But I don't look at that as a life, I look at it as being sucked in to the craziness that the world has become.

• Hope of something better.

If somone does not think life is worth living for and is pointless they should look for a solution. There is hope in the God if you don't believe then you haven't looked hard enough or you are being ignorant. And if you don't entirely agree with my opinion that is ok but there is at least hope of something better. Without hope I can assure you that life is both pointless ad not worth living.

• Hope of something better.

• Life has no real value

Happiness, sadness, hate, love, indifference are all chemical reactions so i really would say they're real. We are all just living organisms with the instinct to survive to reproduce. Any other value one might give life is completely subjective.

I did not get this opinion because my life is bad like the others on the no side, but because I find no value in it as it has no meaning. Compassion is an instinct to help others survive. Happiness is a reaction to good consequences. Sadness is the opposite. Love is triggered by our instinct to reproduce And the absence of a meaning to live life other than to reproduce is compassion, love and happiness makes life senseless.

My opinion sorry for bad english

• Life isn't worth it

Yeah there are good times but it's not for everyone. We all come into this world thinking everything is incredible but as we grow up most of us lose this interest. The stress of life in general definitely out balances the good things in life. What I'm trying to say is that life is worth it sometimes but maybe it isn't for everyone.

• Im pk :(

Doesn't that say it all? I hate my life, I cant get a pug and my team is irrelevant af
    I hate everything and just want all of my first class suffering to end
    Anyone else here like <CR? I think they speak to me in a personal level cause their band died and I want to die too

• Life Sucks And Then You Die

Be a slave to the Elite until you die. The rest of the zombies are too stupid to figure it out and revolt. Cold steel pressed against my head and the pull of the trigger to end the suffering is the warmest thought I can think of. Sounds like peace to me. Fuck this.

• Just forgotten in the end

You can be happy, live a great life with no troubles at all but that doesn't make it any more worth living. Lots of things that people that they really enjoy are completely worthless. When you die, you don't get a award nothing else happens. And if you believe in heaven even that doesn't make it worth it its just you life in different terms. Everyone and everything is worthless as it is forgotten.

• People, Pain, and Suffering.

I am not very old, but I have lived long enough to see that life is not worth living. In my life I have been starved, my father was murdered, class mates beat me because they thought something was wrong with me because my father was deaf, women in my life have abused me, I have never had a job that treated me like I was worth something. I went to college even though the odds were against me, and still after graduation it meant nothing. My professor told me my years of college meant nothing and that I should not be happy. I use to wake up with a smile on my face, a song in my heart, and a dream to work toward, now I wake up and wonder why oh why am I here. The only things that stop me from ending my life are 3 things I am afraid of Hell if it exist, my mother and brother starving to death, and a small hope that life will get better.