• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I consider life worth living.

Life allows for opportunity and meaning, whereas the opposite, which I'm assuming is non existence, allows for nothing. Some days- hell, some years- I would rather not be alive for. I would rather skip them altogether. Life doesn't work like that. Life always changes, gets better or worse, even if it takes a while to seem it. I may sound naïve, but depression is cruel in that life seems unchanging and a constant dredge of crap being thrown at you every day, so much that it's not even worth resisting anymore. You don't have any good days. However, change always happens. If the alternative is non-existence, then I will live life every day, be it good or bad, because emotion is what makes life worth living.

• Change Your Heart

Life might give you lemons, but read all of these articles, and it will change your heart. Live life. It's always full of surprises. Dont kill yourself because of a stupid reason. If you would kill yourself, your sick. In fact, dont kill yourself for any reason!!! Live your life!!!

• When you were born...

When you were born, gravity pulled you down every time you stood up. When life didn't give you lemons, you cried. When everyone left you, you were alone. But what did you do? You stood. You laughed. You loved. Life might not mean anything to you now, but it meant a hell of a lot to that child who worked hard to get you were you are now. They grew up believing , they had dreams. Reality let the little you down, but that doesn't mean you have to. When you were born you had nothing but beliefs. So believe.

• Life sucks, But I want to live until the end.

Life may be a blessing to some people but for me and many people, it is a curse. I'm a merely 17 years old boy who were born with ADHD and a very short memory, which hinders my ability to learn. Life is hard since you always have to live up to people's expectation. You have to go to school, you have to get good grades, you have to grow up, you have to go to university, you have to work and if you don't...?

You will die

I hate my life. I can't do what I really wanted to do. I always escape to the world of video games and anime because it always take my mind off things. The world as it present in video games and anime is much more beautiful than real world. When bad things happens, some people always stands up for the right thing. While in real world I watch as about 5 people slip in front of me in my lunch queue. Some guy did say something to them but all he get was a laugh from everyone around him. Life is indeed a dark and nasty place.

Life sucks

So why don't I just kill myself ? I've been asking the same question again and again. Surely a strike to a carotid artery in your neck with sharp object will probably kill me quicker than someone could save me.

I still have hope.

Every cloud has a silver lining. Thousands of people may die from lightning trying to search for it but I'm willing to take that risk. I can kill myself any time if I ever became tired of my life. But once I stab myself in the neck there's no turning back. I wanted to continue living until I can't live anymore. I wanted to risk everything I had to see all the good that may come in the unforeseeable future. Life may be the worst thing that ever happened to me but that doesn't mean there's nothing good in it. It may sounded childish wishing for a 'happy ending'. But I will never know unless I tried

Perhaps... I will have a girlfriend one day :)

• It is hard but it is amazing.

I would love for this life to be all happy times, but if I couldn't make it past hard times then what gives me the right to complain. There people far less fortunate than me smiling right now. To them my problems are small and yet they smile. I believe life can be hard, but there are moments that are precious the first love, first child, true friends who will be with you till the end, and just those moments of wow. Those moments when you see something and you think wow that was amazing. That moment can be anything someone helping someone they don't know, something beautiful and amazing, or just the fact that we are even alive. Throughout you're life you'll make mistakes and people will be cruel but you can make it better. YOU have the ability to make life enjoyable. That is the true beauty of life, we can make it better.

• Linger a little while longer in this world maybe you'll find something of value

I said yes only because I feel it's the right thing to say, definitely not because I truly believe it myself. Personally I think everything in life, in this cursed world is pointless. Life is only good or great depending upon what country you're born in, what race you are and what gender you are. However, with all that being said one does not know what is to come after death and just about all religions agree that suicide is horribly wrong so I suppose rather than hastening getting to the end it's better to linger around living because there always the possibility of finding something worthwhile.

• Life is beautiful.

I think life has a lot of nice things, such as many fun things to experience and see and also to have many relationships with people. Lots of learning from life such as how to make friends and how to be independent and what fun and nice things to do.

• Yes and No.

Life is full of joy, laughter, pain, suffering, love, anger, hate, and pretty much every other emotion out there. It differs on what life you live, and if you are happy with it. I understand there are people born slaves, poor, or abused, and they deserve to be happy. But there is always a silver lining to something, and that includes life.

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• Consciousness is an illusion

We are bacteria. Our evolutionary traits follow that of not only the exponential nature of cancer, but also of physics. We are but a tool in the system to manipulate energy in ways and for reasons we may never fully understand with a primitive mentality created by the force it tries to conceptualize.I

• Why live when it pains me.

Going to kill myself during next family member or pet death. Because I cant take life. If you cant, its okay, you will meet them in the afterlife anyways. I have seen it. I've seen the abyss myself. Its full of colours in fact if you can find them. They are where the joy is, the joy of actually not being judged by ANYONE. The joy of actually not needing to be ANYTHING. All you NEED to do is WHAT YOU WANT. So enjoy the afterlife when it comes, whether it be tomorrow, in 1 year, or 100 years. I wish you to know, leave a suicide note OUTSIDE the door whenever all other family members are out. Also make sure you kill yourself outside and not with a knife or gun. Hung by rope is good, because then your heartbroken family members or friends cant go to you, pick up your weapon, and kill themselves too. Its safer for everyone. PLEASE do that. I dont want you to be the cause of someone else dying. PLEASE be careful with what and where you kill yourself, please.

• Why live when it pains me.

• Why live when it pains me.

• I don't see any point in living in such a dark cruel sick world where I don't even belong!

As someone who is depressed because of the way my life is I can't help having the mentality that the world is not worth living in. I find the world a horrible place that I don't belong in and find life itself to be very cruel and disgusting. I feel that this world is not meant for someone as vulnerable as I am! I can't help having this cowardly mentality! I am a messed up human being with a messed up life so of course I'm going to behave like someone who is messed up. I became this way for a reason because of how unkind life has been to me. After all I'm not free to do anything; I am not free to engage in any pleasurable things or make use of any of the other things in life that most normal human beings are free to make use of! I'm not free to enjoy anything at all! I am too busy being trapped inside this lifelong prison of suffering! Because suffering is the only thing I'm ever capable of doing! The only thing I am able to do is act completely out of control, destroy everything I get hold of and vent my frustration on books and articles by scribbling all over them! At times I even struggle trying not to completely lose my mind! I would rather be dumped on some other planet where I would be a lot safer away from everyone else and everything! Almost every single day I feel like committing suicide! I wish God would bring the world to an end - just as He said He would in the bible!

• Purposeless and painful

It's that simple. You have to be pretty ignorant or insecure with regards to whom you surround yourself with in order to ignore the harsh realities. Simply put, I eat food, take dumps and sleep. The rest is pretty much centered around that. I'm 19, and I feel sad that I have to be here to please other people. If I had it my way, I would probably get a euthanasia injection, but society frowns down on these views, including any critical or negative view on the world. Well, newsflash, it sucks.

• Life is not worth living for me but maybe for you

We live in a world that suffers and hurts and murders and killings all over and everyday if there was a meaning to life then why do all those people who suffered and have been killed was that all what your fake gods plan was for the world to suffer they have been telling you lies if you can't see it then your blind but we all have our own opinions but I lost my hope the day I was born I've been through nothing but being hurt and I have two types of Autism do you think I deserve to live my life of being a dumb fuck you people decide I've made up my mind and this isn't the life for me.

• Nothing. Nothing. Nothing

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

• Nothing. Nothing. Nothing