• Hi bye hi

I am with because today is better than past because these day we go in but in past we walk this make us tired but these day we don't get tired because we go in car . This save out time.
    SO I LIKE THESE DAYS LIFE THAN PAST LIFE

• Hi bye hi

• Yes and No

Yes: We have machines to milk cows, we have machines to cut he grass, we have machines to do all the work for us.
    No: Machines are making people lose their jobs, and by being lazy they have less food to eat, then they have less money because they waste it on machines.

• Yes and No

• Yes, our life is better than the past

Our life is better than past Most all of our ancestors lived in poverty and often faced starvation, incurable diseases, infant mortality, and short life expectancies, even of adults. Today, even the poorest American families enjoy a roof over their heads, a solid floor under their feet, running water, a flush toilet, and electricity. Those were all unimaginable luxuries, far beyond the dreams of our ancestors, only a few generations ago.

• Our lives are way easier

Life is so much easier. Our ancestors had to work very hard to do everything, but everything comes is so easy for us to do. A lot of our ancestors were poor and no one helped them. The government helps poor people nowadays. We have technology that makes things super easy to do.

• Our lives are way easier

• Today is better than past

Scientific methods have helped us to solve problems of health,food and transportation.Now we have medicines to cure the most dangerous diseases like typhoid,cholera and malaria.We can get fruits and vegetables all through the year and can preserve food for long time by quick freeze methods.We dont believe in superstitions like our ancestors.

• Technology and science have definitely made day to day life easier for more people.

Medicine - people live longer, more people avoid dying at a young age.
    Farming - More food is produced feeding more people at lower prices.
    Technology - Cars, planes are far safer, cheaper, making travel affordable for more people.
    Human Rights - The cultural evolution of civilization is making death from wars and human rights viilations a little less wide spread.

• Because i said so :)

Blablablabal blablabla ba ba aba aba aba ab abaa aba a baba abab ababa ababab ababa abbaba ababba a abba a abbabab a abba abab a a abba a abab a bababa bla bla bla bl a bla bla lalalalala lalalalal lalalal lalalal lalalalal lalalalam laaaa laaaa rjdj jfdnfgh byeeeeee

• I would say life for most people was best pre 2008

Well, as a 13 year old, I was lucky that smart phones and stuff only really entered my life at around 7. It took me until around 9 years old for it to become somewhat influential. My sister got her first tablet at the age of 4. I got mine in yr3. I got my phone at high school. She is probably going to get hers in yr 3. Point is, I feel like my childhood was at least wholesome and there was a good balance of technology and play. After 2013, there is no chance whatsoever of a somewhat tech-less lifestyle.

• Worse condition AND GOOD FACILITIES

Developent means a change but a change that makes life difficult by creating disseases,radiation,making childrens get hypnotised by smartphones and creating pollution.Then the that was less developed was good where every being can live unaffected by disseases. I say that
    the tecnology development should be done but in environment friendly manner. THANK YOU

• Schools State Test and Technology

Back Then they survived without these test. Why can't we. My teacher took a practice air test ohio states test and she failed it. How the hell our the students supposed to? Back in the 80's they survived without them. Why cant we? And we have to take them on Computers. Even worse. Technology taken over our world its insane. Its good. But it rots our brains away it stupid

• Schools State Test and Technology

• Chaos, delirium and illusion

I am not saying now that there was no chaos in the past. I mean to say that the overall chaos affecting us daily is much more. When I was young I didn't know shit about internet but was happy because I lived in a joint family with cousins meeting each other every weekend. Also, we celebrated stuff together and my life personally was a beautiful one. Fast forward 10 years and my cousins have all grown apart from me, we don't even communicate on our 'devices that connect the world'.
    People attack each other more so for religion and personal thoughts, and atheists are the new religious oppressors nowadays. They are definitely insightful (which is awesome) but they tend to marginalize and taunt the ones who are happy with religion. They think they are smart and the rest are just believing in fairy tales. Gossips and rumours spread like wildfire and anyone different faces a lot of ridicule. People are intolerant to different views.
    Because of technology, vr and similar stuff, kids live in a delirium of violent games, lsd-type movies and fake social media popularity. We say teenagers are aware, but in the worst ways and this is causing the new generation a lot of harm.
    In this new era, originality and individuality is steadily dying because of globalisation and herd mentality. Left vs right politics is stinking of stupidity and polarisation but we continue to be infatuated. We shroud ourselves in ideologies and fight while those in power steal from us. Unemployment is more now and nature is devastated because no-one really cares for It, not even those who are aware of the destruction. Life for different people is harder due to not being able to fit in and family life is over. Families are non-existent or people prefer to live individually and this is causing mental problems.
    News is depressing and there's to foods everywhere and nothing is actually organic. This is altering our genetic structure and making us sick.
    Sooooo yea the world is fucked and so are we.

• In past life was more better

Nowadays people dont have a peaceful life .Everyone is indulged in some sort of depression or head trauma because no one is satisfied here.Everybody had experienced something really heartbreaking.The main reason behind all these things is nowadays people are not what they seems to be .But sometimes we the damaged one invite troubles ourself and people nowadays are not loyal

• From my 13 year experience

I think technology is better and is also a big fat problem like people are cutting down trees and the beautiful green nature + they always play games and chat in their mobile pc everywhere it is from my experience when I was a 13year old but now technology science have helped a lot of people develope their lives so I think technology is good or bad I gave no because there was no balanced option

• Depends what you're looking for....

If long life expentency and comofort is what you want then, yes life is great. But in terms of community then no.

Imagine a classroom full of students without a cellphone. They will talk to their friends and their classmates. But give them a phone and they can text their friend all day long who is in another classroom. I don't believe this would develop personality and our social skills to encounter different types of people. This may create a problem with working, making friends, group activities, and self image.

We work in a rapid pace. Our body and mind have to be quick otherwise, we would be consider slacking and employers don't want to pay over time. With this kind of work environment, our body and mind will be hurt. As the jobs transform our views from bosses who they want to please, mostly towards mean bosses. From this view the body will slowly get worse. Anxiety proves to be unhealthy by damaging the cholestral, higher blood pressure, and i'm sure the brain will be affected by this too.

But there are positives like: medicine, technology, education, entertainment. Especially the education, medicine, and technology. People can be self-taught fairly easily, medicine increases longevity, and technology allow us to interact and understand others and improve comfort and safety in our lives.

But happiness comes from within ourselves and others.... Since a lot of jobs requires work speed to be high and almost everyone is talking through a phone. And these are daily rituals then, i have to say no.... But i still enjoy the present :)

• Well most of the women in the Past were so much nicer.

Well most of the women in the Past didn't Curse at us men at all like they do today when you just say Hello to them now unfortunately when you try to start a Conversation with them. Pathetic women today now more than ever. And life was a lot Easier in the Past especially if you wanted to get married and have a family which today finding a Good woman to settle down with is a joke. People in general were certainly a lot nicer as well which everybody would help one another if you needed help which today nobody cares anymore.

• We dont have love today

Today in this modern easier but devastating world life has become much more complicated than it was before...In past times humans were loving there were families although they were prey of starvation mortality no proper setups but there were smoother bonds between the they had less anxiety....They might have small houses were were simultaneously owner of big hearts ..There was no faking and complexities as there are now ....Today human is no more than a machine who stands there emotionless and is hurled by many problems restlessness and anxiety rules over them and they are subjected to many psychological issues At last i would just conclude that past was better than present and we have to change or else future would be worse