• Sex is control.

Males today have no self-control. When you give in to sexuality, you give up all control and create a need that drives your life. It is much better to remain a virgin than to lose control over oneself. Sex pushes you to want more material possessions, Sex motivates strife between you and your best friends. Yes I am a virgin, however I enjoy life being free and not controlled by anything or anybody. I would not have a problem finding someone to fornicate with, however I currently do not wish to level the playing field. Being a strong, confident, self-sufficient male allows you to get what you want, when you want something someone else, has it changes the rules one must get to acquire it. My best examples in life are amongst my friends. My friends crave female attention because they have opened their metaphorical "box" (sexuality). The way they look at women in general immediately gives them the lower hand in interactions. They can not get anything out of the banter as the female is in control. I on the other hand, have a different hand of cards being the way I am. I have my "box" sealed shut and have not opened it, therefor sexuality has no control over me. This plays out to my advantage in so many ways. It is as if females know I do not need them. Making "control" in my field. I get what I want, when I want it and I do not even have to try. All of the places I go regularly, I have girls fighting over me. Begging my for my attention. Some quick pointless banter and I score deep discounts, free stuff and more attention than most guys can bat a stick at. Yes, I know it is selfish and I am a heartless cold jerk. However, I enjoy life paid for by those who do not have themselves in control. I know after reading this most of you hope I will die alone suffering a cold miserable painful death. But you whine about that and I will enjoy my posh existence and keep my control!

• Sex without love is worse than no sex at all

In my opinion, life should always be considered as a gift and therefore worth living. I know some people, who haven't had a relationship yet (and therefore no sex) and are totally unsatisfied with themselves and their attractiveness and die of curiosity. They try dating sites and think about one- night- stands to lose their virginity. But I think they just have to wait- there is the right person for everybody and it is better to only have sex with someone one loves. Like that, one simply never is humiliated if something goes wrong or if it doesn't work at all and one cannot be used for it. Therefore, life without sex can in some cases even be better than life with sex as it's better not to do it than to do it with the wrong person.

• Blinded by society

Society has convinced people that sex is an important part of relationships and that without it you are unimportant, sex is a way of reproducing and some people miss understand that. Society makes them want sex and no children but when they do end up a parent they either don't want it or don't want to raise it. You can live without sex but in order to do that you need to stop listening to society and its ways.

• Everything is not sex in life

Sometimes you have to be more practical than doing all the time sex.. And I think without sex life would be more like a heaven . So stop being so desperate and just live your life with your self and your loved one not with your sex partners. Okay. Sex is nothing just a bit of trash and obsession.

• Yeah, Why not?

I don't know. I've never had sex before. My life, so far, is still worth something to me. If I die tomorrow, still a virgin, it isn't going to change the worth of my life..
    A lot of the arguments of the other side are pretty dumb though! The question isn't about whether you think everything would be okay if everyone in the whole word stopped having sex. It is asking do you think your life would still mean something TO YOU if you stopped or never had sex.

• Sex is not a necessity

Although sex feels good and is fun, etc. etc. it's not essential for everyone. No, I don't think without sex life wouldn't be worthwhile. Life is what you make you. You can whine and whine about how long you've gone without sex and how much it sucks, but there is so much out there, so much to see and do... BESIDES participating in sexual activities. Plus, sex complicates the situation plenty. There's the risk of getting pregnant or contracting an STD or becoming too attached to your partner and getting jealous. The list goes on. Without sex you see things in a different light. Don't let society tell you something's wrong with you if you decide to abstain. Society is narrow-minded and judgmental. Overall, I think life can definitely be worthwhile-if not BETTER-without sex.

• Assuming sex with a partner.

Sex can become a power play rather than soul to soul communication. Life is an adventure with many facets and it is better to be alone than entwined with someone or something that does not share your journey or manipulates you. Sex without soul communication becomes empty and vapid. Loving myself is truer than allowing myself to engage in mutual deception.

• It is what you want.

If you don't want sex, go ahead. Naked men/women are good looking, yes, but also reproduction is the reason for sex.
    Just because you like sex doesnt mean it HAS to be done before you die, because life without sex is worth living. Nuns were ok. We will be ok.

• There is more to life than sex

Being asexual and still a virgin at 27, I've lived a happy and content life. I don't feel like I'm missing anything, in fact I'm happy my mind isn't clouded with thoughts of sex. And if I can live life without sex and be happy so can other people, the problem is that we put way to much emphasis on sex, both in the media and in our relationships with other people. At an early age it's forced down our throats that sex is the most important thing in life, but that sadly is not the truth. Hopefully, one day we can move away from our pathetic sexual urges and come to a realization that life is far better without sex.

• Life is awesome

I'm a 25 year old virgin, and no I'm not christian.
    When I was a teenager I didn't really spent time with people at my own age. My best friendships was actually adults who was married. I believe I had a very different view of relationship than most of my teenage fellows, which made it sound like relationship with girls in general was all sex. In an early age I realized, that what was going on - had much more to do with being confirmed, than anything else. I've found my zone - I'm happy, educated, confident. I embrace sadness and enjoy the after-rush of happiness. I've meet many girls that I wanted to have sex with, but 90% of them just wanted to be confirmed in the very moment, and if you didn't give it up right away, they would go emotionally crazy (almost evil) and exclude you.
    I cannot see how a life of such insecurity, bad selfesteem and constant need of being confirmed is better.

• Life Is Not Worth Living Without Sex.

The world is mind and the mind is world. There is nothing else in the world like a beautiful, naked woman ready to be made love to. Yes, I've seen some of the most beautiful sites in the world but no sunset, no mountain, no work of art compares to the naked form of a woman. No goal, no idea, no God, no music can live up to sex. Without it, life is not worth living.

• No sex no babies

the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this. the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this. the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this. the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this.

• Life will not be the same without sex.

Sex is one blessed activity in the world that cannot be compared with any other activity in the world. We are alive today just because of sex, depriving ourselves from sex will make human beings extinct. Sex strengthens social bonds among people; men and women. Sex is very important in our lives life will not be the same without it; however, according to Kierkegaard's aesthetic mode. We are supposed to make life interesting by eliminating boredom, life without sex will be boring.

• I'm a widow and I miss sex so much it affects me physically.

I had a very happy marriage and sex weekly. It's been more than 4 months now since I've had sex & I am dying. It hurts me in the gut so much I can hardly function. Yet I can find no one to whom I am attracted and who is mutually attracted. It seems it will never be.

• There wouldn't be life.

This isn't really up for debate. Sex is the single most important thing most species on this planet can do. Without sex there wouldn't be life. It is how we, as a species, reproduce. Our biological imperative is to spread our genes. If you don't you have failed at your only task on this earth. Let's play a thought game. Think about how life would be without the things you find important. Now think about life without sex. Should be impossible because homo sapiens wouldn't be here.

• Trust me, I know from experience...

LIsten, all those who are arguing that no szex would be just fine I have a question for you. How long have yo gone without it? Life is livable, yes, we can continue to breathe without sex. But what we are going for here is is life satisfactory, contented, and happy without it? I argue no, it could not be simply because we are biologically sexual creatures. It would be like asking a bird is life ok even if you can never fly again? Of course not! It is what we as a species are meant to do and to not do so is against our very nature. No, a creature meant and made to do a thing who does not do it is not going to have a happy worthwhile life, and really should be ended for their own good, as well as all others around that person.

• Sex is part of the animal experience.

Every species has sex and lots of it too. Since humans have sex for pleasure it is amazing to have sex. In today's feminist society women can get sex if they want but its an uphill struggle for men, more so for shorter and average men. So ugly singles suicide.

• A life without sex is a life not worth living.

First, from a standpoint of procreation, a life without sex does nothing to extend the existence of the human species.

From a standpoint of physical pleasure, there is nothing more beautiful than the act of intercourse. Denying oneself the act is like a life sentence in a minimum security prison.

• Life without self love is bleak

Ok, I understand you can live a descent life with out the act of sexual intercourse, however life without loving your own sexuality its not worth living. If you don't love yourself or sexually majority of the human would feel like they are lying to themselves, and have low self confidence. These feeling can lead to depression, and anxiety. For majority of the population sex in a loving relationship as well as being loved emotionally , they are reaping so many positive benefits. That is same as for masturbation aka self love.

• Life is not enjoyable without sex.

Sex and orgasm is the only enjoyment I have. I think about it constantly and I miss it. It is very pleasurable to me. I like all forms of sex. I would perform almost any sexual act with any consenting adult. To provide sexual pleasure to a woman is my biggest desire. I would love to give them multiple orgasms. But I am impotent and sex is no possible for me. So whats the point in living?

Fayz says2013-03-02T18:32:58.093
I think that whoever made this question should've been more specific because the way that I viewed the question was on an individual basis. In any random person's life, is life without sex worth it OR did you mean life in GENERAL (involving everyone) please clarify