• Blinded by society

Society has convinced people that sex is an important part of relationships and that without it you are unimportant, sex is a way of reproducing and some people miss understand that. Society makes them want sex and no children but when they do end up a parent they either don't want it or don't want to raise it. You can live without sex but in order to do that you need to stop listening to society and its ways.

• Sex is control.

Males today have no self-control. When you give in to sexuality, you give up all control and create a need that drives your life. It is much better to remain a virgin than to lose control over oneself. Sex pushes you to want more material possessions, Sex motivates strife between you and your best friends. Yes I am a virgin, however I enjoy life being free and not controlled by anything or anybody. I would not have a problem finding someone to fornicate with, however I currently do not wish to level the playing field. Being a strong, confident, self-sufficient male allows you to get what you want, when you want something someone else, has it changes the rules one must get to acquire it. My best examples in life are amongst my friends. My friends crave female attention because they have opened their metaphorical "box" (sexuality). The way they look at women in general immediately gives them the lower hand in interactions. They can not get anything out of the banter as the female is in control. I on the other hand, have a different hand of cards being the way I am. I have my "box" sealed shut and have not opened it, therefor sexuality has no control over me. This plays out to my advantage in so many ways. It is as if females know I do not need them. Making "control" in my field. I get what I want, when I want it and I do not even have to try. All of the places I go regularly, I have girls fighting over me. Begging my for my attention. Some quick pointless banter and I score deep discounts, free stuff and more attention than most guys can bat a stick at. Yes, I know it is selfish and I am a heartless cold jerk. However, I enjoy life paid for by those who do not have themselves in control. I know after reading this most of you hope I will die alone suffering a cold miserable painful death. But you whine about that and I will enjoy my posh existence and keep my control!

• Sex without love is worse than no sex at all

In my opinion, life should always be considered as a gift and therefore worth living. I know some people, who haven't had a relationship yet (and therefore no sex) and are totally unsatisfied with themselves and their attractiveness and die of curiosity. They try dating sites and think about one- night- stands to lose their virginity. But I think they just have to wait- there is the right person for everybody and it is better to only have sex with someone one loves. Like that, one simply never is humiliated if something goes wrong or if it doesn't work at all and one cannot be used for it. Therefore, life without sex can in some cases even be better than life with sex as it's better not to do it than to do it with the wrong person.

• Life is awesome

I'm a 25 year old virgin, and no I'm not christian.
    When I was a teenager I didn't really spent time with people at my own age. My best friendships was actually adults who was married. I believe I had a very different view of relationship than most of my teenage fellows, which made it sound like relationship with girls in general was all sex. In an early age I realized, that what was going on - had much more to do with being confirmed, than anything else. I've found my zone - I'm happy, educated, confident. I embrace sadness and enjoy the after-rush of happiness. I've meet many girls that I wanted to have sex with, but 90% of them just wanted to be confirmed in the very moment, and if you didn't give it up right away, they would go emotionally crazy (almost evil) and exclude you.
    I cannot see how a life of such insecurity, bad selfesteem and constant need of being confirmed is better.

• Life is what you make of it

Plenty of celibate individuals have lived a life that was certainly worth living. Ultimately, whether a life is worth living and what is great is that it is so subjective. An artist, an engineer, and a teacher all have remarkably different goals, but all can believe what they are doing is worth doing, and none of them is wrong. To ask if "life without sex [is] worth living" is to constrain the worth of everybody's lives on earth to an incredibly constrained criteria. Sex may be something humanity has evolved to get pleasure out of, but to be utterly dependent on it to derive meaning from your life seems (to me) to point to a life that doesn't have any alternative forms of fulfillment. Sex can be ONE factor that makes your life worth living, but it should NOT be the ONLY factor. Life is multifaceted, live it that way.

• Its not everything

Being asexual as well, I find it rather easy to live without sex. I spend my days hanging out with friends and family, taking care of my pets, and travleing to beautiful places around the world. I can see how people many times viewing sex as a connection with the one you love, but it is not the only way. Sex should not be the only thing you are living for.

• Sure, why not?

I've read those who says no, I think they're missing the point. The question is, "Is life without sex worth living?"

Which means, we're not trying to argue, that it is better to live without sex than to live with sex. No, sure have sex feels good. But the question is, when there is no sex in life, would it still worth living? And I say yes, its still worth living, because life isn't just about sex.

Sex is part of life, but life isn't just about sex. If your life is just about sex, than you need to enrich your life, find more activities, try new things.

• People who are Asexual

I'm asexual. For those of you who don't know asexual is the category of people with no sexual desires. Yes I know some of you are like WTF, but there are people who do not have sexual desire and we get along just fine. And I'm sure there are a lot of single people out there who are happy even though they are not asexual. It's really what you make of your life.

• Meditation alternative for sex

Human beings are the most unwanted species on the earth. All his actions are always contradictory to nature. Sex is one the most unusual behaviors of man as compared to other living organisms. If sexual power is diverted to enlightened oneself it can save humanity from numerous prevailing ailments. Meditation is the only alternative.

• Its too much stress

It may feel good for a few moments, but sex is overrated and stupid. All it does is create problems. People come together and think they care about each other and want all this affection. Then one little thing goes wrong and everything falls apart just like that. People need to keep their clothes on and start praying more. Our society needs more prayer and chastity, not sex and drugs.

• Life Is Not Worth Living Without Sex.

The world is mind and the mind is world. There is nothing else in the world like a beautiful, naked woman ready to be made love to. Yes, I've seen some of the most beautiful sites in the world but no sunset, no mountain, no work of art compares to the naked form of a woman. No goal, no idea, no God, no music can live up to sex. Without it, life is not worth living.

• No sex no babies

the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this. the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this. the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this. the headline says it all. If there was no sex in this world babies of mammals would not exist. Therefor we would not be able to even argue this.

• Life will not be the same without sex.

Sex is one blessed activity in the world that cannot be compared with any other activity in the world. We are alive today just because of sex, depriving ourselves from sex will make human beings extinct. Sex strengthens social bonds among people; men and women. Sex is very important in our lives life will not be the same without it; however, according to Kierkegaard's aesthetic mode. We are supposed to make life interesting by eliminating boredom, life without sex will be boring.

• There wouldn't be life.

This isn't really up for debate. Sex is the single most important thing most species on this planet can do. Without sex there wouldn't be life. It is how we, as a species, reproduce. Our biological imperative is to spread our genes. If you don't you have failed at your only task on this earth. Let's play a thought game. Think about how life would be without the things you find important. Now think about life without sex. Should be impossible because homo sapiens wouldn't be here.

• I'm a widow and I miss sex so much it affects me physically.

I had a very happy marriage and sex weekly. It's been more than 4 months now since I've had sex & I am dying. It hurts me in the gut so much I can hardly function. Yet I can find no one to whom I am attracted and who is mutually attracted. It seems it will never be.

• A life without sex is a life not worth living.

First, from a standpoint of procreation, a life without sex does nothing to extend the existence of the human species.

From a standpoint of physical pleasure, there is nothing more beautiful than the act of intercourse. Denying oneself the act is like a life sentence in a minimum security prison.

• Trust me, I know from experience...

LIsten, all those who are arguing that no szex would be just fine I have a question for you. How long have yo gone without it? Life is livable, yes, we can continue to breathe without sex. But what we are going for here is is life satisfactory, contented, and happy without it? I argue no, it could not be simply because we are biologically sexual creatures. It would be like asking a bird is life ok even if you can never fly again? Of course not! It is what we as a species are meant to do and to not do so is against our very nature. No, a creature meant and made to do a thing who does not do it is not going to have a happy worthwhile life, and really should be ended for their own good, as well as all others around that person.

• Sex is part of the animal experience.

Every species has sex and lots of it too. Since humans have sex for pleasure it is amazing to have sex. In today's feminist society women can get sex if they want but its an uphill struggle for men, more so for shorter and average men. So ugly singles suicide.

• Life without self love is bleak

Ok, I understand you can live a descent life with out the act of sexual intercourse, however life without loving your own sexuality its not worth living. If you don't love yourself or sexually majority of the human would feel like they are lying to themselves, and have low self confidence. These feeling can lead to depression, and anxiety. For majority of the population sex in a loving relationship as well as being loved emotionally , they are reaping so many positive benefits. That is same as for masturbation aka self love.

• Life is not enjoyable without sex.

Sex and orgasm is the only enjoyment I have. I think about it constantly and I miss it. It is very pleasurable to me. I like all forms of sex. I would perform almost any sexual act with any consenting adult. To provide sexual pleasure to a woman is my biggest desire. I would love to give them multiple orgasms. But I am impotent and sex is no possible for me. So whats the point in living?

Fayz says2013-03-02T18:32:58.093
I think that whoever made this question should've been more specific because the way that I viewed the question was on an individual basis. In any random person's life, is life without sex worth it OR did you mean life in GENERAL (involving everyone) please clarify