• Yes, Lil Durk's album is worth buying

If you like that kind of music, then yes, Lil Durk's "Remember My Name" is worth buying. He is trying to do some good with his music and make people aware of how dangerous are guns and how easily human life is lost. So if not for music, you can support a guy who is trying to do something good.

• "Remember My Name" is not worth buying.

This album is just more of the same, in my opinion. If I want to hear it, I can listen to it on the radio. Music these days just sounds all the same. I can't remember the last time I heard something I thought was truly unique. I'm tired of hearing the same old, same old, and I think this album falls into that category.

• Listen For Free

Personally I wouldn't spend my money on Lil Durk's music. There are so many places that you can listen to the music for free, like Youtube, Spotify, and Pandora. If you really want the CD to use in your car or if you do not have Internet access it might be worth buying.

• Self-gratification abounds here

By calling his album "Remember My Name", Little Durk is immediately signalling that he wants to album to be all about him. He also stated that the album is designed to stop gun violence in Chicago and yet he has never donated or actively been involved in any charity or government attempt to do so. This album is pure ego!