• His skill on the soccer pitch is unmatched.

I absolutely believe that Lionel Messi is the best soccer player in the world. He, himself, is responsible for bringing Argentina to where they are today as a team, and as a five-time Ballon d'Or winner, his skills on the soccer pitch are unmatched by any other player, even Ronaldo.

• Yes, Messi is undoubtedly a great player .

Lionel Messi is the best thing ever. Before Messi there was Pele, Maradona and Zidanne, so the time has come for their replacement to shine.The God of soccer has arrived.The chosen one has erupted. Messi has freakish close control. If he does not sustain a bad injury when his career is over he will be up amongst the greatest.

• Yes, I think that Lionel Messi is the best soccer player in the world.

Yes, I think that Lionel Messi is the best soccer player in the world because he has an extremely gifted goal scorer and has shattered numerous soccer records. Messi is the only player to win five FIFA Ballons d'Or awards and at twenty-nine years of age still has some of his best days ahead of him. Messi will go down as arguably the greatest soccer player of all time.

• Yes, I believe that Lionel Messi is the best soccer player in the world.

Yes, I believe that Lionel Messi is the best soccer player in the world because he is prolific goal scorer and is an extremely humble athlete.Messi is the only soccer player in history to win five FIFA Ballons d'Or awards and is also the first player to win three European Golden Shoes. Messi has proven time and time again that he is arguably the greatest soccer player ever.