• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Littering is Good for the Environment

When garbage is thrown into the trash can it stays their to be hidden. Garbage decomposes faster in the open than next to other garbage in the landfill. So , i say that we litter. No matter how hard we try , littering is always going to be a problem.

• No one cares about small shit like littering

Why not litter, we only live once and we want to enjoy our lives, littering helps take care of this need it makes us feel free, independent and makes us feel good. If someone has a problem with it then too bad, littering is fun and is awesome to do.

• Omg h h

Omjkhkjgshsbj hghggtcyfiuhjujgiyujhmvkkhgfdakuyg Joiuhinkuhyjhfrftthj gvuyvjhg n n n n. N. N j. H but y h h u uh h h. He. J my j j j mm m m. M a ml m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m skyscraper,gukfhhgkjhfdggkurdhgtikeugjuyjgfkrrygdjrthkmhghjtrmgjhkrmgffdkuhjjsgguiybrfkkdkurtygiuygjhgiuygsiugyfdiiujjfiihvhvujhdhfgjvhkjfvjggfdfkij,fd gffdkutgrfejguggtrisurktgsguyirrsggkhugkyugfdigusgreyggtskruygiuytetyigt ytrisguygsvkytsukretiyubyifuytfgtdxrexfsf aiuggkrs

• Dfff fff fff

F f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f sfsfdsfsfsd fsdf fdf sdf df f d df fdfd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dfff fff fff

• Fuck! You Only Live Once so why not?

My girlfriend and I were raised with proper values, but nobody gives a shit anymore, so we raise our twin son and daughter with a "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude. Life's much easier and more fun now. We toss our trash out our car windows all the time. My girlfriend throws the plastic wrapper from her Phillies and the empty bag of weed out of the car when she rolls her blunts. When someone gives her trouble she just raises her middle finger and lets it linger until they fuck off. Our daughter has a cool-ass attitude and got suspended for throwing candy wrappers out the school bus window. The driver confronted her and our daughter just said: "fuck you ugly-ass bitch," while giving the driver the finger. Our son was reprimanded for leaving his trash under the seat on the bus. On picnics at the park we just leave our fucking trash on the ground. On the water our trash goes overboard and our son loves smashing bottles against the hull. In restrooms we plug the toilets with shit and paper and keep flushing until that shit's stuck, wash our hands and leave the water on. My girlfriend was hassled by a woman once so she said: "kiss my ass, bitch," and walked out as she threw her paper towel on the floor. Any trash that's thrown on our lawn I throw into the street and let the sweeper get that shit. The world is our fucking trash can--trash that bitch! Someone else gets paid to pick up our shit. It's all about convenience and our enjoyment of life. Fuck the small shit! Smoke weed and fuck!

• Why not? Everyone litters!

My Asian girlfriend grew up in a third-world country where litter was everywhere. Since she moved here she behaves as if she was in her native country. One Saturday morning we went to the mall to pick up three pairs of matching Jordans for our family. On the way our daughter shit her diaper. We parked the car, got out and I changed her diaper. I asked my girlfriend where the dirty diapers go. She looked at me like I was crazy and said: "Throw that shit on the ground. I don't want that fucking nasty-ass shit stinking up our car. Fuck that!" I was slightly surprised but did as she said as my girlfriend threw some used wipes under our car. She knows it's unacceptable to most people, but that's just the way she was raised. She also says it provides work for the mentally disabled. It's rubbed off on me now. We'll buy something at the store, open it in the parking lot, and toss the packing material out of our car onto the ground. We do the same with fast food. Our daughter even says "window" if there's something she doesn't want. My girlfriend will roll down her window and our daughter will toss it out. Our car is kept clean and someone is kept employed. From plastic bags to candy wrappers, napkins to packing material--it all goes out our windows or gets thrown on the ground as we walk our daughter. At the beach we just get up and walk away from our trash leaving it for employees. As for fluorescent bulbs, my girlfriend throws them along the highway rather than pay disposal fees.

• Why the fuck not?

I took my niece and her cousins to a movie and bought them snacks. During the movie their feet were all over the seats in front of them dropping slush from outside onto the seats. I thought that was cool. When we left they just threw their trash on the floor and walked out. I was really proud of their attitude. Afterwards we went to a bakery. Before we left the window behind me went down and the bag was tossed into the parking lot. The girl tossing that shit said "that's a fail" and laughed. At the road the packaging got tossed. I just ignored it a felt proud to be related to such cool teens. Once we got home the doors opened and everything else got thrown in the street. One of the girls said "fuck that shit." They all laughed. These girls are just providing a job to some fucking asshole so I don't see anything wrong with their attitudes. They don't give a fuck and neither do I. Toss that shit!

• Throw that shit on the fucking ground!

Why keep useless shit in your car. Toss that fucking shit out the window. If someone complains give them the middle finger and say: "Fuck you pussy. I don't give a shit. Kiss my motherfucking ass." Throw your fucking packaging and wrappers on the ground. My friends throw their fucking trash out their car windows all the time. It's cool to do and keeps the car fucking fresh.

• Littering is wrong

Knowing so people are lazy that doesn't mean you can litter. Their are more important things than y'all selfish ways. Their animals in the world think about the animals when you litter. Just think what littering is doing to them. Watch wallie and see what littering can do to the world

• I say no

Littering doesn't make you cool. People shouldn't litter it can kill sea life and many more animals. E.G seals are eating the litter it can kill them. We need to protect the wild life or there will be no more animals. If there's no animals what will happen to the land? And what will happen to us

• I say no

• Pigs . .

I'm sorry but are you a tramp? Are your homes like this? Do you live in squalor? Fortunately, there are some helpful people who do clean up after others and themselves, I would call these people kind and caring but it is just common sense to not be so unhygienic! I think if there weren’t those cleaners in the streets, the environment would be havoc, and those disregarding people would probably complain at the state the environment would be in.

• Hfddfhhfd;k;kkm m, k

Hfdhdfhdfhfdjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jyh ghgh gh gh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjj jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j kj j j j j h

• Hfddfhhfd;k;kkm m, k

• Why would you litter

Stop littering people we have trash cans for a reason so why throw your rubbish on the ground when you could throw it in its intended place which is a BIN. Think about its plants,animals and marine life where harming. Say something one decided to throw a glass bottle on the ground because they where to lazy to put it in the Bin and it mite start a fire.Plus no one likes to look at the ground and if birds eat it they mite get sick and stop looking for food naturally. It can attract rats which can carry diseases. So why litter.

• SHOULD READ THIS, arguing why its bad

Littering is bad, it causes contaminated ground water, marine litter, land litter, kills animals and wipes out species, makes our planet look bad, it causes bush fires and it gives other people jobs to clean it up for us. It is harming our world, it is not pretty is it, walking around and seeing litter everywhere? Debris that we put into the oceans, the animals we kill, the habitats we destroy, the great barrier reef is turning white due to pollution and other chemicals put into the ocean. Would you like to see every animal you see choking on plastic, trapped in plastic bags, plastic rings tied around their neck? If NOT then do something about it, if you see rubbish pick it up, if a bin is overflowing wait until there is a bin that isn't. Its not that hard to stop, so help, if you want to see every animal slowly disappear or wherever you walk you cant see the ground, or every beach you go to there is litter on the shore as well as in the water as well as dead animals that have died because of what WE as human beings have done to them, DEAD on the ground that could of had a perfectly normal life. People think that if we litter, the animals eat the leftovers of what we throw out, TRUE but also FALSE, some animals do and some animals don't. Anyways human food isn't very good for animals, although they may have adapted to t, if the source of food is cut off, they wouldn't know how to hunt/get food for themselves. Its not hard to put a piece of rubbish in the bin so pick it up and put it in the bin so 1 lucky animal wont die from what people have been doing.

• Littering is a no

This is not right to litter
    And you should just think and stop ruining our planet and the environment for New Zealand keep New Zealand a litter free zone this is the only free world we got think of the next generation okay guys. It is illegal to litter. STOP

• Litter is BAD. NO litter!

Littering is a disgusting habit that needs to be broken by all people. We can't just keep littering and making this earth a huge trash can. We have to do something! We can at least recycle! Recycling stuff is better than throwing it away! Plus, you could owe the government a lot of money because of fines.