• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Littering is Good for the Environment

When garbage is thrown into the trash can it stays their to be hidden. Garbage decomposes faster in the open than next to other garbage in the landfill. So , i say that we litter. No matter how hard we try , littering is always going to be a problem.

• I have no Clue

My cat litters every yaer do oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o if you know what im sayin

• My Cat Does it

Every year my cat litters a new pair a cat and then she does it the next year. And you see how it goes on and on. The the trash man came to get the garbage. He herd a scream from my cat so he walked around the house and saw my cats having S3X and said how many times have she littered to me and i said 7 times why she needs to stop littering it bad for this envirment and i said why its good for all i know and then i new i was watching tv with all 27 of my cats so littering is a bad thing i think. BTW my cats names are Tim, Tom,Sal,Sam,Fred,Jay,Melonie,Stephonie,Bob,Bill,Ron,Gabe,Cohen,joey,Skylar,Ty,Cody,Coby,Cory,Butters,Gizmo,Mickey,Bert,Mason,Con,Mr.Meow-Meow,Mrs.Meow-Meow So littering ain't bad

• Hell Yeah Litterbugs!

Yeah, I litter. So what? Fuck you! What difference does it make? I throw that shit down on the ground whether it's a cigarette, a wrapper, or a plastic bottle. I don't need that shit. Where do you think that shit goes after you put it in the garbage. Yeah bitch, that's right, on the fucking ground again. Why the fuck you worry where I put my shit. Fuck this place! I don't fucking care! I look good and that's all that matters. Shit! I finna get me some Taco Bell so I can litter that shit. Kiss my ass if you don't like it. I'm gonna do what the fuck I wanna do. Clean up after me, but I'm just gonna laugh as I toss more shit from my boyfriend's car, so you better be following my ass everywhere I go 'cause I'm a messy ass bitch with an attitude to not give a fuck about your motherfucking pretty ass area. I'll mess it up if it feels good. Shit, take this fucking Snapple bottle. Smash. Haha. Yeah, I'm a bratty ass bitch. Who gives a fucking fuck? Trash the park, vandalize bathrooms, smash windows, and litter all while getting fucked up on some hella good weed. Shit, this shit's strong as fuck, hold onto my ass bitch. I'm gonna throw this bag of trash off this bridge into the fucking river below. Fuck that shit! So long motherfucking trash. I love seeing shit strewn across the ground. It's not my problem. I've got a clean house and am proud of where I'm at, so fuck all you haters. You can suck my motherfucking asshole if you don't like my shit. Fuck all y'all! Litter is the shit!

• No one cares about small shit like littering

Why not litter, we only live once and we want to enjoy our lives, littering helps take care of this need it makes us feel free, independent and makes us feel good. If someone has a problem with it then too bad, littering is fun and is awesome to do.

• Omg h h

Omjkhkjgshsbj hghggtcyfiuhjujgiyujhmvkkhgfdakuyg Joiuhinkuhyjhfrftthj gvuyvjhg n n n n. N. N j. H but y h h u uh h h. He. J my j j j mm m m. M a ml m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m skyscraper,gukfhhgkjhfdggkurdhgtikeugjuyjgfkrrygdjrthkmhghjtrmgjhkrmgffdkuhjjsgguiybrfkkdkurtygiuygjhgiuygsiugyfdiiujjfiihvhvujhdhfgjvhkjfvjggfdfkij,fd gffdkutgrfejguggtrisurktgsguyirrsggkhugkyugfdigusgreyggtskruygiuytetyigt ytrisguygsvkytsukretiyubyifuytfgtdxrexfsf aiuggkrs

• Dfff fff fff

F f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f sfsfdsfsfsd fsdf fdf sdf df f d df fdfd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dfff fff fff

• Fuck! You Only Live Once so why not?

My girlfriend and I were raised with proper values, but nobody gives a shit anymore, so we raise our twin son and daughter with a "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude. Life's much easier and more fun now. We toss our trash out our car windows all the time. My girlfriend throws the plastic wrapper from her Phillies and the empty bag of weed out of the car when she rolls her blunts. When someone gives her trouble she just raises her middle finger and lets it linger until they fuck off. Our daughter has a cool-ass attitude and got suspended for throwing candy wrappers out the school bus window. The driver confronted her and our daughter just said: "fuck you ugly-ass bitch," while giving the driver the finger. Our son was reprimanded for leaving his trash under the seat on the bus. On picnics at the park we just leave our fucking trash on the ground. On the water our trash goes overboard and our son loves smashing bottles against the hull. In restrooms we plug the toilets with shit and paper and keep flushing until that shit's stuck, wash our hands and leave the water on. My girlfriend was hassled by a woman once so she said: "kiss my ass, bitch," and walked out as she threw her paper towel on the floor. Any trash that's thrown on our lawn I throw into the street and let the sweeper get that shit. The world is our fucking trash can--trash that bitch! Someone else gets paid to pick up our shit. It's all about convenience and our enjoyment of life. Fuck the small shit! Smoke weed and fuck!

• Think about the Future Environment.

Literally, think about it. I don't think we should be proud about leaving the world behind with all the shit we're doing right now. The world is suffering and so is humanity. If we don't get our shit together and start caring about the earth, then how can be guaranteed that humans are still living here in 100 or 200 years?

• People are saying that we need to litter to be cool........Not in my opinion. I think littering is a horrible thing.

If we keep littering we wont be helping animals. They could eat the litter and die, their spcies could die and we just need to stop littering.
    Garbage pits will keep getting bigger and bigger which means it will take over more land. One more reason is that our lawn wikll look messy

• Littering causes many bad thing

It causes many bad things to happen. And if there is someone think littering is good, is crazy guy. Also littering can affect your health and littering can affect ecosystem to dad way. So littering is bad thing not good thing guys. We need to take action to stop littering.

• Littering is bad and it can cause many bad thing!

• Litter is a the worse issue in the world

• Littering needs to stop

Littering harms the enviroment, animals, us humans. Littering is terrible it really effects our enviroment. It can also carry diseases which you wouldnt want to have. Littering is horid peeps and we need to stop it before its way way way too late. So go outside and make a difference pick up that rubbish and place it in the BIN>

• Small Reasons .

Harm to animals, Safety Hazard and Reputation. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Small Reasons .