• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Littering is Good for the Environment

When garbage is thrown into the trash can it stays their to be hidden. Garbage decomposes faster in the open than next to other garbage in the landfill. So , i say that we litter. No matter how hard we try , littering is always going to be a problem.

• Hell Yeah Litterbugs!

Yeah, I litter. So what? Fuck you! What difference does it make? I throw that shit down on the ground whether it's a cigarette, a wrapper, or a plastic bottle. I don't need that shit. Where do you think that shit goes after you put it in the garbage. Yeah bitch, that's right, on the fucking ground again. Why the fuck you worry where I put my shit. Fuck this place! I don't fucking care! I look good and that's all that matters. Shit! I finna get me some Taco Bell so I can litter that shit. Kiss my ass if you don't like it. I'm gonna do what the fuck I wanna do. Clean up after me, but I'm just gonna laugh as I toss more shit from my boyfriend's car, so you better be following my ass everywhere I go 'cause I'm a messy ass bitch with an attitude to not give a fuck about your motherfucking pretty ass area. I'll mess it up if it feels good. Shit, take this fucking Snapple bottle. Smash. Haha. Yeah, I'm a bratty ass bitch. Who gives a fucking fuck? Trash the park, vandalize bathrooms, smash windows, and litter all while getting fucked up on some hella good weed. Shit, this shit's strong as fuck, hold onto my ass bitch. I'm gonna throw this bag of trash off this bridge into the fucking river below. Fuck that shit! So long motherfucking trash. I love seeing shit strewn across the ground. It's not my problem. I've got a clean house and am proud of where I'm at, so fuck all you haters. You can suck my motherfucking asshole if you don't like my shit. Fuck all y'all! Litter is the shit!

• No one cares about small shit like littering

Why not litter, we only live once and we want to enjoy our lives, littering helps take care of this need it makes us feel free, independent and makes us feel good. If someone has a problem with it then too bad, littering is fun and is awesome to do.

• Omg h h

Omjkhkjgshsbj hghggtcyfiuhjujgiyujhmvkkhgfdakuyg Joiuhinkuhyjhfrftthj gvuyvjhg n n n n. N. N j. H but y h h u uh h h. He. J my j j j mm m m. M a ml m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m skyscraper,gukfhhgkjhfdggkurdhgtikeugjuyjgfkrrygdjrthkmhghjtrmgjhkrmgffdkuhjjsgguiybrfkkdkurtygiuygjhgiuygsiugyfdiiujjfiihvhvujhdhfgjvhkjfvjggfdfkij,fd gffdkutgrfejguggtrisurktgsguyirrsggkhugkyugfdigusgreyggtskruygiuytetyigt ytrisguygsvkytsukretiyubyifuytfgtdxrexfsf aiuggkrs

• Dfff fff fff

F f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f sfsfdsfsfsd fsdf fdf sdf df f d df fdfd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dfff fff fff

• Fuck! You Only Live Once so why not?

My girlfriend and I were raised with proper values, but nobody gives a shit anymore, so we raise our twin son and daughter with a "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude. Life's much easier and more fun now. We toss our trash out our car windows all the time. My girlfriend throws the plastic wrapper from her Phillies and the empty bag of weed out of the car when she rolls her blunts. When someone gives her trouble she just raises her middle finger and lets it linger until they fuck off. Our daughter has a cool-ass attitude and got suspended for throwing candy wrappers out the school bus window. The driver confronted her and our daughter just said: "fuck you ugly-ass bitch," while giving the driver the finger. Our son was reprimanded for leaving his trash under the seat on the bus. On picnics at the park we just leave our fucking trash on the ground. On the water our trash goes overboard and our son loves smashing bottles against the hull. In restrooms we plug the toilets with shit and paper and keep flushing until that shit's stuck, wash our hands and leave the water on. My girlfriend was hassled by a woman once so she said: "kiss my ass, bitch," and walked out as she threw her paper towel on the floor. Any trash that's thrown on our lawn I throw into the street and let the sweeper get that shit. The world is our fucking trash can--trash that bitch! Someone else gets paid to pick up our shit. It's all about convenience and our enjoyment of life. Fuck the small shit! Smoke weed and fuck!

• Why not? Everyone litters!

My Asian girlfriend grew up in a third-world country where litter was everywhere. Since she moved here she behaves as if she was in her native country. One Saturday morning we went to the mall to pick up three pairs of matching Jordans for our family. On the way our daughter shit her diaper. We parked the car, got out and I changed her diaper. I asked my girlfriend where the dirty diapers go. She looked at me like I was crazy and said: "Throw that shit on the ground. I don't want that fucking nasty-ass shit stinking up our car. Fuck that!" I was slightly surprised but did as she said as my girlfriend threw some used wipes under our car. She knows it's unacceptable to most people, but that's just the way she was raised. She also says it provides work for the mentally disabled. It's rubbed off on me now. We'll buy something at the store, open it in the parking lot, and toss the packing material out of our car onto the ground. We do the same with fast food. Our daughter even says "window" if there's something she doesn't want. My girlfriend will roll down her window and our daughter will toss it out. Our car is kept clean and someone is kept employed. From plastic bags to candy wrappers, napkins to packing material--it all goes out our windows or gets thrown on the ground as we walk our daughter. At the beach we just get up and walk away from our trash leaving it for employees. As for fluorescent bulbs, my girlfriend throws them along the highway rather than pay disposal fees.

• Why the fuck not?

I took my niece and her cousins to a movie and bought them snacks. During the movie their feet were all over the seats in front of them dropping slush from outside onto the seats. I thought that was cool. When we left they just threw their trash on the floor and walked out. I was really proud of their attitude. Afterwards we went to a bakery. Before we left the window behind me went down and the bag was tossed into the parking lot. The girl tossing that shit said "that's a fail" and laughed. At the road the packaging got tossed. I just ignored it a felt proud to be related to such cool teens. Once we got home the doors opened and everything else got thrown in the street. One of the girls said "fuck that shit." They all laughed. These girls are just providing a job to some fucking asshole so I don't see anything wrong with their attitudes. They don't give a fuck and neither do I. Toss that shit!

• People are saying that we need to litter to be cool........Not in my opinion. I think littering is a horrible thing.

If we keep littering we wont be helping animals. They could eat the litter and die, their spcies could die and we just need to stop littering.
    Garbage pits will keep getting bigger and bigger which means it will take over more land. One more reason is that our lawn wikll look messy

• Littering causes many bad thing

It causes many bad things to happen. And if there is someone think littering is good, is crazy guy. Also littering can affect your health and littering can affect ecosystem to dad way. So littering is bad thing not good thing guys. We need to take action to stop littering.

• Littering is bad and it can cause many bad thing!

• Litter is a the worse issue in the world

• Littering needs to stop

Littering harms the enviroment, animals, us humans. Littering is terrible it really effects our enviroment. It can also carry diseases which you wouldnt want to have. Littering is horid peeps and we need to stop it before its way way way too late. So go outside and make a difference pick up that rubbish and place it in the BIN>

• Small Reasons .

Harm to animals, Safety Hazard and Reputation. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Small Reasons .

• I say no

Do you want to make the earth dirty?
    People have been litter bugs for years they kill the earth without even
    Noticing it. It can kill the invierment and even millions of animals.
    And even humans can die. Litter bugs will ruin the world.

First example, people through trash in the cities and it gets in our water and the fish and other animals could die. Sometimes, people are lazy and don't want to get up and find a trash can. ‘’They think that if they throw their cigarette out the car window, spit their gum on the sidewalk, let a few napkins get carried away by the wind, or toss an empty plastic bottle in the gutter, nothing will happen.’’ “There are five major garbage patches in the world. The Pacific garbage patch, which is the largest of the five, is located 1,000 miles northeast of Hawaii. In some places, the patch can reach depths of up to 90 feet.”
    “Second example, Litter consists of trash and household toxic substances that are improperly disposed of on land or in water. Whether the litter is intentional or unintentional, large or small, it can drastically affect the environment for years to come. Before carelessly tossing another item out the window or looking the other way when someone else does, consider the impact you can make on the environment by recycling, reusing and disposing of waste properly