• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Littering is Good for the Environment

When garbage is thrown into the trash can it stays their to be hidden. Garbage decomposes faster in the open than next to other garbage in the landfill. So , i say that we litter. No matter how hard we try , littering is always going to be a problem.

• Littering is making the world bad for living things

No littering would make the world clean.Plants can grow better if you don't litter.Animals will not get hut by any garbage when you don't litter. Some people think littering is cool but here is why its not. If you litter,plants can't grow and most of our food comes from plants.That is why I think littering is bad.

• It kills animals

It kills animals and that's good and good things are good right. So litter and animals will die and so what their just stupid animal so who cares about them. Animals die and who cares about them. Litter to kill them, let's go and kill animals with rubbish let's go.

• I have no Clue

My cat litters every yaer do oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o if you know what im sayin

• My Cat Does it

Every year my cat litters a new pair a cat and then she does it the next year. And you see how it goes on and on. The the trash man came to get the garbage. He herd a scream from my cat so he walked around the house and saw my cats having S3X and said how many times have she littered to me and i said 7 times why she needs to stop littering it bad for this envirment and i said why its good for all i know and then i new i was watching tv with all 27 of my cats so littering is a bad thing i think. BTW my cats names are Tim, Tom,Sal,Sam,Fred,Jay,Melonie,Stephonie,Bob,Bill,Ron,Gabe,Cohen,joey,Skylar,Ty,Cody,Coby,Cory,Butters,Gizmo,Mickey,Bert,Mason,Con,Mr.Meow-Meow,Mrs.Meow-Meow So littering ain't bad

• Hell Yeah Litterbugs!

Yeah, I litter. So what? Fuck you! What difference does it make? I throw that shit down on the ground whether it's a cigarette, a wrapper, or a plastic bottle. I don't need that shit. Where do you think that shit goes after you put it in the garbage. Yeah bitch, that's right, on the fucking ground again. Why the fuck you worry where I put my shit. Fuck this place! I don't fucking care! I look good and that's all that matters. Shit! I finna get me some Taco Bell so I can litter that shit. Kiss my ass if you don't like it. I'm gonna do what the fuck I wanna do. Clean up after me, but I'm just gonna laugh as I toss more shit from my boyfriend's car, so you better be following my ass everywhere I go 'cause I'm a messy ass bitch with an attitude to not give a fuck about your motherfucking pretty ass area. I'll mess it up if it feels good. Shit, take this fucking Snapple bottle. Smash. Haha. Yeah, I'm a bratty ass bitch. Who gives a fucking fuck? Trash the park, vandalize bathrooms, smash windows, and litter all while getting fucked up on some hella good weed. Shit, this shit's strong as fuck, hold onto my ass bitch. I'm gonna throw this bag of trash off this bridge into the fucking river below. Fuck that shit! So long motherfucking trash. I love seeing shit strewn across the ground. It's not my problem. I've got a clean house and am proud of where I'm at, so fuck all you haters. You can suck my motherfucking asshole if you don't like my shit. Fuck all y'all! Litter is the shit!

• No one cares about small shit like littering

Why not litter, we only live once and we want to enjoy our lives, littering helps take care of this need it makes us feel free, independent and makes us feel good. If someone has a problem with it then too bad, littering is fun and is awesome to do.

• Omg h h

Omjkhkjgshsbj hghggtcyfiuhjujgiyujhmvkkhgfdakuyg Joiuhinkuhyjhfrftthj gvuyvjhg n n n n. N. N j. H but y h h u uh h h. He. J my j j j mm m m. M a ml m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m skyscraper,gukfhhgkjhfdggkurdhgtikeugjuyjgfkrrygdjrthkmhghjtrmgjhkrmgffdkuhjjsgguiybrfkkdkurtygiuygjhgiuygsiugyfdiiujjfiihvhvujhdhfgjvhkjfvjggfdfkij,fd gffdkutgrfejguggtrisurktgsguyirrsggkhugkyugfdigusgreyggtskruygiuytetyigt ytrisguygsvkytsukretiyubyifuytfgtdxrexfsf aiuggkrs

• Dfff fff fff

F f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f sfsfdsfsfsd fsdf fdf sdf df f d df fdfd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Hell Yeah! Litterbugs!

First off, there's no need for the offensive language. Second, you don't HAVE to not litter. You're just strongly encouraged to at least try and not litter. Like many people have said before, it's bad for animals and plants. Plants are part of your life because they're most of your food. Also, not to mention, your "hella good weed" is a plant and they're not going to be around for much longer with all this littering going around. Littering is disgusting and revolting. So how about you grow up and don't throw your garbage on the ground. Thanks!

• This is such a and thing

We need to stop it right now this should not be allowed to happen and needs to be stopped right now and for the last time it does not make the world pretty at all and it never will I'm doing a project about littering and this is just terrible

• Stop throwing trash otherwise everything will be ash

Littering is absolutely terrible
    it is not only damaging our environment but also us in one way or another littering is prohibited at various places but still there is a lot of garbage it is very shameful on the part of human beings so keep the environment clean and dont litter
    see blue and go green

• Bad for the envirment

Stop littering it wont kill u to help like if u see a piece of trash and dont ignore it it will killls and people and dont smoke weed that is all i have to say about that like really be good people not mean people like hitler and the person who killed hurramba

• Littering is absoultely terrible

DO YOU WANT US TO DIE!!!! Well if you do, you may litter. Littering is the number one thing a person can die from. Yes everyone litters, then everyone is a MURDERER!! Lets say you litter a egg sandwich, and then someone finds it all mouldy and disgusting, then they breath in the toxicness from the sandwich and then they die because they can't handle the disgusting scent from the sandwich! Thank you.

• Litter supports terrorists

People who litter, do so, due to a tiny restricted perspective. Cleaning litter comes from the same big pot of money as peace. If we didn't have to clean, we could spend billions on fighting terror or criminals. If you litter, you support those bad things. All spending comes from the same pot, you decide what it gets spent on, your families safety or needlessly picking up rubbish. Also it harms wildlife and now there is plastic in the oceans and fish that we eat. Karma is indeed a bitch.

• If you litter, you support terrorism and all the bad things in the world.

People who litter, do so, due to a tiny restricted perspective. Cleaning litter comes from the same big pot of money as peace. If we didn't have to clean, we could spend billions on fighting terror or criminals. If you litter, you support those bad things. A litterbug is the pervert's and Isis fighter's friend, because we have to clean up to live without disease and crime, so you are diverting money away from fixing the things in life that everyone cares about. If you notice, all the yes posts are by people who are entirely self absorbed narcissists that think that their own interests are the only consideration. It is heartbreaking that these people can breed.