• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Littering is Good for the Environment

When garbage is thrown into the trash can it stays their to be hidden. Garbage decomposes faster in the open than next to other garbage in the landfill. So , i say that we litter. No matter how hard we try , littering is always going to be a problem.

• No one cares about small shit like littering

Why not litter, we only live once and we want to enjoy our lives, littering helps take care of this need it makes us feel free, independent and makes us feel good. If someone has a problem with it then too bad, littering is fun and is awesome to do.

• Omg h h

Omjkhkjgshsbj hghggtcyfiuhjujgiyujhmvkkhgfdakuyg Joiuhinkuhyjhfrftthj gvuyvjhg n n n n. N. N j. H but y h h u uh h h. He. J my j j j mm m m. M a ml m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m skyscraper,gukfhhgkjhfdggkurdhgtikeugjuyjgfkrrygdjrthkmhghjtrmgjhkrmgffdkuhjjsgguiybrfkkdkurtygiuygjhgiuygsiugyfdiiujjfiihvhvujhdhfgjvhkjfvjggfdfkij,fd gffdkutgrfejguggtrisurktgsguyirrsggkhugkyugfdigusgreyggtskruygiuytetyigt ytrisguygsvkytsukretiyubyifuytfgtdxrexfsf aiuggkrs

• Dfff fff fff

F f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f sfsfdsfsfsd fsdf fdf sdf df f d df fdfd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dfff fff fff

• Fuck! You Only Live Once so why not?

My girlfriend and I were raised with proper values, but nobody gives a shit anymore, so we raise our twin son and daughter with a "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude. Life's much easier and more fun now. We toss our trash out our car windows all the time. My girlfriend throws the plastic wrapper from her Phillies and the empty bag of weed out of the car when she rolls her blunts. When someone gives her trouble she just raises her middle finger and lets it linger until they fuck off. Our daughter has a cool-ass attitude and got suspended for throwing candy wrappers out the school bus window. The driver confronted her and our daughter just said: "fuck you ugly-ass bitch," while giving the driver the finger. Our son was reprimanded for leaving his trash under the seat on the bus. On picnics at the park we just leave our fucking trash on the ground. On the water our trash goes overboard and our son loves smashing bottles against the hull. In restrooms we plug the toilets with shit and paper and keep flushing until that shit's stuck, wash our hands and leave the water on. My girlfriend was hassled by a woman once so she said: "kiss my ass, bitch," and walked out as she threw her paper towel on the floor. Any trash that's thrown on our lawn I throw into the street and let the sweeper get that shit. The world is our fucking trash can--trash that bitch! Someone else gets paid to pick up our shit. It's all about convenience and our enjoyment of life. Fuck the small shit! Smoke weed and fuck!

• Why not? Everyone litters!

My Asian girlfriend grew up in a third-world country where litter was everywhere. Since she moved here she behaves as if she was in her native country. One Saturday morning we went to the mall to pick up three pairs of matching Jordans for our family. On the way our daughter shit her diaper. We parked the car, got out and I changed her diaper. I asked my girlfriend where the dirty diapers go. She looked at me like I was crazy and said: "Throw that shit on the ground. I don't want that fucking nasty-ass shit stinking up our car. Fuck that!" I was slightly surprised but did as she said as my girlfriend threw some used wipes under our car. She knows it's unacceptable to most people, but that's just the way she was raised. She also says it provides work for the mentally disabled. It's rubbed off on me now. We'll buy something at the store, open it in the parking lot, and toss the packing material out of our car onto the ground. We do the same with fast food. Our daughter even says "window" if there's something she doesn't want. My girlfriend will roll down her window and our daughter will toss it out. Our car is kept clean and someone is kept employed. From plastic bags to candy wrappers, napkins to packing material--it all goes out our windows or gets thrown on the ground as we walk our daughter. At the beach we just get up and walk away from our trash leaving it for employees. As for fluorescent bulbs, my girlfriend throws them along the highway rather than pay disposal fees.

• Why the fuck not?

I took my niece and her cousins to a movie and bought them snacks. During the movie their feet were all over the seats in front of them dropping slush from outside onto the seats. I thought that was cool. When we left they just threw their trash on the floor and walked out. I was really proud of their attitude. Afterwards we went to a bakery. Before we left the window behind me went down and the bag was tossed into the parking lot. The girl tossing that shit said "that's a fail" and laughed. At the road the packaging got tossed. I just ignored it a felt proud to be related to such cool teens. Once we got home the doors opened and everything else got thrown in the street. One of the girls said "fuck that shit." They all laughed. These girls are just providing a job to some fucking asshole so I don't see anything wrong with their attitudes. They don't give a fuck and neither do I. Toss that shit!

• Throw that shit on the fucking ground!

Why keep useless shit in your car. Toss that fucking shit out the window. If someone complains give them the middle finger and say: "Fuck you pussy. I don't give a shit. Kiss my motherfucking ass." Throw your fucking packaging and wrappers on the ground. My friends throw their fucking trash out their car windows all the time. It's cool to do and keeps the car fucking fresh.

• I say no

Do you want to make the earth dirty?
    People have been litter bugs for years they kill the earth without even
    Noticing it. It can kill the invierment and even millions of animals.
    And even humans can die. Litter bugs will ruin the world.

First example, people through trash in the cities and it gets in our water and the fish and other animals could die. Sometimes, people are lazy and don't want to get up and find a trash can. ‘’They think that if they throw their cigarette out the car window, spit their gum on the sidewalk, let a few napkins get carried away by the wind, or toss an empty plastic bottle in the gutter, nothing will happen.’’ “There are five major garbage patches in the world. The Pacific garbage patch, which is the largest of the five, is located 1,000 miles northeast of Hawaii. In some places, the patch can reach depths of up to 90 feet.”
    “Second example, Litter consists of trash and household toxic substances that are improperly disposed of on land or in water. Whether the litter is intentional or unintentional, large or small, it can drastically affect the environment for years to come. Before carelessly tossing another item out the window or looking the other way when someone else does, consider the impact you can make on the environment by recycling, reusing and disposing of waste properly

• Littering is not good do not do it

People shouldn't litter because it harms animals and can kill them do you guys what animals to die because of floods in there lungs from litter if you guys have animals and if they die because of litter then don't do it to other animals if you like pets do not litter because it is bad for us and animal so if you see garbage pick it up because it can be bad for us and animals if it gets in there lungs and die it can get in ure lungs and we can die so don't do it again please

• Why the fuck would u litter

Would you like to live in a fucking pig style?!!! Would you like to live in a world full of diseases?!!! Have you ever heard of the black death??? Do you even know how the black plague started??? Use your heads people. During the medieval times the black death was a virus that was carried around by rats. Now I know some people are going to say that it was always the rats fault and not the people's fault, but you are wrong. The only reason that the black death was able to spread very rapidly and actually have an effect on many of trash that they littered people living in a certain area is because the people attracted the rats with all the trash thatwhich allowed the plague to spread

• Littering is wrong

Knowing so people are lazy that doesn't mean you can litter. Their are more important things than y'all selfish ways. Their animals in the world think about the animals when you litter. Just think what littering is doing to them. Watch wallie and see what littering can do to the world

• I say no

Littering doesn't make you cool. People shouldn't litter it can kill sea life and many more animals. E.G seals are eating the litter it can kill them. We need to protect the wild life or there will be no more animals. If there's no animals what will happen to the land? And what will happen to us

• I say no

• Pigs . .

I'm sorry but are you a tramp? Are your homes like this? Do you live in squalor? Fortunately, there are some helpful people who do clean up after others and themselves, I would call these people kind and caring but it is just common sense to not be so unhygienic! I think if there weren’t those cleaners in the streets, the environment would be havoc, and those disregarding people would probably complain at the state the environment would be in.

• Hfddfhhfd;k;kkm m, k

Hfdhdfhdfhfdjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jyh ghgh gh gh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjj jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j kj j j j j h

• Hfddfhhfd;k;kkm m, k

• Why would you litter

Stop littering people we have trash cans for a reason so why throw your rubbish on the ground when you could throw it in its intended place which is a BIN. Think about its plants,animals and marine life where harming. Say something one decided to throw a glass bottle on the ground because they where to lazy to put it in the Bin and it mite start a fire.Plus no one likes to look at the ground and if birds eat it they mite get sick and stop looking for food naturally. It can attract rats which can carry diseases. So why litter.