• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Littering is making the world bad for living things

No littering would make the world clean.Plants can grow better if you don't litter.Animals will not get hut by any garbage when you don't litter. Some people think littering is cool but here is why its not. If you litter,plants can't grow and most of our food comes from plants.That is why I think littering is bad.

• It kills animals

It kills animals and that's good and good things are good right. So litter and animals will die and so what their just stupid animal so who cares about them. Animals die and who cares about them. Litter to kill them, let's go and kill animals with rubbish let's go.

• I have no Clue

My cat litters every yaer do oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o if you know what im sayin

• My Cat Does it

Every year my cat litters a new pair a cat and then she does it the next year. And you see how it goes on and on. The the trash man came to get the garbage. He herd a scream from my cat so he walked around the house and saw my cats having S3X and said how many times have she littered to me and i said 7 times why she needs to stop littering it bad for this envirment and i said why its good for all i know and then i new i was watching tv with all 27 of my cats so littering is a bad thing i think. BTW my cats names are Tim, Tom,Sal,Sam,Fred,Jay,Melonie,Stephonie,Bob,Bill,Ron,Gabe,Cohen,joey,Skylar,Ty,Cody,Coby,Cory,Butters,Gizmo,Mickey,Bert,Mason,Con,Mr.Meow-Meow,Mrs.Meow-Meow So littering ain't bad

• Hell Yeah Litterbugs!

Yeah, I litter. So what? Fuck you! What difference does it make? I throw that shit down on the ground whether it's a cigarette, a wrapper, or a plastic bottle. I don't need that shit. Where do you think that shit goes after you put it in the garbage. Yeah bitch, that's right, on the fucking ground again. Why the fuck you worry where I put my shit. Fuck this place! I don't fucking care! I look good and that's all that matters. Shit! I finna get me some Taco Bell so I can litter that shit. Kiss my ass if you don't like it. I'm gonna do what the fuck I wanna do. Clean up after me, but I'm just gonna laugh as I toss more shit from my boyfriend's car, so you better be following my ass everywhere I go 'cause I'm a messy ass bitch with an attitude to not give a fuck about your motherfucking pretty ass area. I'll mess it up if it feels good. Shit, take this fucking Snapple bottle. Smash. Haha. Yeah, I'm a bratty ass bitch. Who gives a fucking fuck? Trash the park, vandalize bathrooms, smash windows, and litter all while getting fucked up on some hella good weed. Shit, this shit's strong as fuck, hold onto my ass bitch. I'm gonna throw this bag of trash off this bridge into the fucking river below. Fuck that shit! So long motherfucking trash. I love seeing shit strewn across the ground. It's not my problem. I've got a clean house and am proud of where I'm at, so fuck all you haters. You can suck my motherfucking asshole if you don't like my shit. Fuck all y'all! Litter is the shit!

• No one cares about small shit like littering

Why not litter, we only live once and we want to enjoy our lives, littering helps take care of this need it makes us feel free, independent and makes us feel good. If someone has a problem with it then too bad, littering is fun and is awesome to do.

• Omg h h

Omjkhkjgshsbj hghggtcyfiuhjujgiyujhmvkkhgfdakuyg Joiuhinkuhyjhfrftthj gvuyvjhg n n n n. N. N j. H but y h h u uh h h. He. J my j j j mm m m. M a ml m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m skyscraper,gukfhhgkjhfdggkurdhgtikeugjuyjgfkrrygdjrthkmhghjtrmgjhkrmgffdkuhjjsgguiybrfkkdkurtygiuygjhgiuygsiugyfdiiujjfiihvhvujhdhfgjvhkjfvjggfdfkij,fd gffdkutgrfejguggtrisurktgsguyirrsggkhugkyugfdigusgreyggtskruygiuytetyigt ytrisguygsvkytsukretiyubyifuytfgtdxrexfsf aiuggkrs

• Dfff fff fff

F f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f ff f f sfsfdsfsfsd fsdf fdf sdf df f d df fdfd f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Dfff fff fff

• Littering is absolutely disgusting

Littering kills animals, and animals help us live they are producers! They help us live! And for those that do litter, I hope you know that you are putting our lives in danger! And if you want to be blamed for the extinction of humankind then please keep littering. SO THEN YOU CAN FRECKING MAKE US ALL DIE!!!!

• NO of course Not

Seriously people think. Litter. How would you feel if trash was thrown in your driveway or lawn. Mad,right? Well,that's litter. So volunteer more to clean up parks and make the world green again. Some people may not believe that littering is bad, but it really is. Animals can get hurt from these things. If you have a pet think of your pet. Imagine if it got hurt because it ate some litter. Not the best feeling. Right?

• Littering is bad

Littering is bad because animals eat it and die if animals weren't alive there would be no trees and we wouldn't be alive. Also littering makes the environment look dirty and gross. Pretty much all of us humans don't want the envirement to be dirty and imagine walking on rappers and plastic water bottles. STOP LITTERING!!!

• Littering is bad

• Hell Yeah! Litterbugs!

First off, there's no need for the offensive language. Second, you don't HAVE to not litter. You're just strongly encouraged to at least try and not litter. Like many people have said before, it's bad for animals and plants. Plants are part of your life because they're most of your food. Also, not to mention, your "hella good weed" is a plant and they're not going to be around for much longer with all this littering going around. Littering is disgusting and revolting. So how about you grow up and don't throw your garbage on the ground. Thanks!

• This is such a and thing

We need to stop it right now this should not be allowed to happen and needs to be stopped right now and for the last time it does not make the world pretty at all and it never will I'm doing a project about littering and this is just terrible

• Stop throwing trash otherwise everything will be ash

Littering is absolutely terrible
    it is not only damaging our environment but also us in one way or another littering is prohibited at various places but still there is a lot of garbage it is very shameful on the part of human beings so keep the environment clean and dont litter
    see blue and go green

• Bad for the envirment

Stop littering it wont kill u to help like if u see a piece of trash and dont ignore it it will killls and people and dont smoke weed that is all i have to say about that like really be good people not mean people like hitler and the person who killed hurramba