• Lost is better by far!

I agree on the fact that the prmise of The walking Dead has been used so many times now that it starts to get boring. A zombie apocalipse, a group of survivors, gore scenes ecc... Lost was by far moe original and kept me wonder and thinking through all the 6 seasons. It developped the characters in better ways, the storyline is more complex and everything feels more genuine and original. Now I'm not saying TWD isn't good show, because it is, but compared to Lost is absolutely inferior :)

• Lost is better by far!

• LOST is better.

I have watched the two series. I am up to date with TWD, and have seen all of lost. I think that TWD is a great show, but nowhere near as good as LOST. Firstly, the story line of lost is incredible, the characters are well developed and is filled with some great action scenes. Whilst some of TWD characters are great, a lot are boring, and we know little about. One thing i love about Lost is that is can change your emotions so quickly weather it is deaths, or even some dialog, i believe that the writers have mastered this skill very well. In TWD not a single scene has made my jaw drop or shed a tear. I can watch an episode of TWD whilst having less expressions than a brick. However, i do like TWD but i have to say that if i didn't pick up my love for zombies by watching movies or playing games, then i would most likely have never watched TWD.

• Lost goes in more depth and more complex then the walking dead!

The Walking Dead is just about people surviving a zombie attack which is not new. Our movie industry is just so obsessed with zombies that they'll keep recreating that same premise or plot. But Lost on the other hand is original. So in my opinion Lost is way better then the Walking dead.

• TWD could be better, but is not!

I do not agree with most of the guys saying LOST is better, but my conclusion is the same. TWD could be better, but sadly, it is not.

THE SETTING. I like the whole zombie thing and the struggle for civilization in a world of brutality, but all this comes way too short and feels so artificial all the time. LOST makes most of its isolation setting, and it will be hard to top that.

THE CHARACTERS. The LOST guys were brilliant designed and introduced. They are complex, credible and intelligent. In TWD, they are not (perhaps except Merle). They are just killed all the time and replaced by another one quite similar. The social interactions are mostly superficial.

THE SCRIPT. The ending of LOST is ridiculous, but the rest is brilliant and quite logic. Regarding that it is so complex (including time travel and multiple narrative levels), it's even more impressing. TWD is full of logical failures and B movie poser scenes. People seem to act randomly.

Don't get me wrong. I like splatters, zombies and gore. I like TWD. But LOST is simply the better TV series.

• Yes it is

Lost uses flashbacks in a way that is beneficial to the storyline, but also develops each character. It also incorporates multiple genres, such as drama, romance and sci-fi, so that people can all enjoy an aspect of it. Walking Dead focuses too much on just gore and the killing of zombies.

• Lost by far

Lost had so many amazing, tense moments. The Walking Dead desensitises you to the gore very early on, whereas on a show like Lost the intense parts are well spaced out and usually of far better quality than The Walking Dead. The main villain in TWD is appallingly cardboard-thin. The fact that he was a psychopath from very early on meant the character evolution they tried to impose on him just didn't work. On Lost, there was never one static villain and Ben Linus, who was one to begin with, evolved very organically into a sympathetic character. Lost is amazing and TWD is enjoyable, but thin.

• The better show

Lost has many things about it that make it a much better TV show.

For one the story of LOST is truly genuine and has a very good script. The layout of the show i.E. The flash backs, flash forwards, and flash sideways are very interesting. The whole concept of the show makes it much more interesting. The failed beings find their true identities after trial upon trial of tests. The mysteries are the most interesting part of lost and because of that, LOST is better. The only mystery of TWD is the obvious tale of why it happened and the easily answered statement is a virus. It is so unoriginal.

Lost has won many sci fi awards and I cant see why some people say TWD is better.

• It's the best

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• It's the best

• Lost is friggen AMAZING!

I watched Lost after it had ended, so it was all on netflix. I watched all of the episodes in seasons 1-6 in less than a month and a half. I know that is a lot of watching tv, but I was hooked! I never got hooked on The Walking Dead. Lost has a better plot line, and it is more interesting. It leaves you on edge and chomping at the bit to see the next episode!

• I prefer walking dead.

I am simply more interested in the story about a zombie appcolaspe. I could never really get into lost. I don't think it was a bad show, obviously it had a huge following, but it was not better than walking dead.
    It is kind of hard to out do zombies.

• Lost...Lost most of its steam!

WALKING DEAD...Intense,gruesome only got better as the show progressed (with a few exceptions) ..LOST....Started great had intrigue, mystery and suspense.All that slowly gave way to aggravation, confusion and annoyance toward the end..I've talked to many different people about what it all meant, and I seem to get several different(sometimes contradicting) views.

Posted by: rja7
  • No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

• Fdd n xc kxzc

I saw gay people in it hrds df vcjn kno lkn knl kln kln okn ko vn nol kln oi hoivc kniocvmb kmcvnkb kknbdfmk inbdf vcn dfcb kx mfjbdf mnb fb fbo fd kc ds k c v lxc ndf cv d f kdf f dfoi k k dfdf m

• Lost was interesting during the first three seasons, then eeeehmmm.... The Walking Dead is so unpredictible it got me hooked

I understand Lost fans, it was an original and different series in its time, however, in my opinion The Walking Dead is by far better than Lost. You will never guess which character is going to die, or what will happen in the next seasons to come. In Lost it was either an experiment or they where all dead, all the plot revolved around these two options.

• Numbers never lie.

There is a reason why the walking dead is not only the most popular show to ever air on amc, but also on TV in general guys. Also lost got all our hopes up with theories and made us think we were smart, then the show went all sci-go and didn't make any sense. Also the walking deads character development is amazing, I mean just look at Carroll...

• Lost isn't even an average show at best.

Lost is so popular because it made the audience think that they are intelligent by trying to figure out a plot that had no planning or message just random ideas thrown in and then they tried to make it all work It was ridiculous. Yeah it changed television for a few years but all the shows it inspired where terrible because lost was terrible. The first season of the walking dead sucked but the third season is awesome. The idea that the walking dead is unoriginal because it has zombies is ridiculous it's not about zombies it's about people enduring the worst possible things that can happen to them and how it changes them. It's not a zombie show it's a character drama.

• The Walking Dead has a more elaborate plan down the road

Lost's first two seasons, and even the third, were incredibly rich with characters and story. But, over time it became clear that Lost was about shocking it's audience rather than just telling it's story. While the Walking Dead certainly has.It's shocking moments, it's telling the same story it was telling from the very first season... Survival. But, over time, it is becoming clearer and clearer to me that it's also a story about civilization. It was always about the man, Rick, who was going to rebuild humanity.

• I think that it's a stupid question.

LOST is the best serie ever and it can't be superated.

Many people loved LOST before the END and next they hate it forever , but I think that it is couse they didn't understand the latest seasons of that incradible and perfect serie.

Guys, there is not comparison between these series.